the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part..

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part.. - Page 23 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part..

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 pm

"This coming from the ba**** that wanders around screwing random people." Alice rolled her eyes. "Ya, I've tried to be happy. Know what that got me? Searchers ripping at my soul while they tortured and killed those I loved. So **** that." She shook her head and stood, walking out to the middle of the road. She let her eyes grow distant as she pretended she was back in the circus, walking on a tight rope down the middle of the road, her arms out to her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Grace laid beside him, happily tracing a circle on his chest. Her dream forgotten. "Are you hungry?" She asked finally realizing she ate now, she had a reason to cook for both of them. She couldn't help the small smile that sprung to her lips.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:09 pm

James stare at her for a moment more before shaking his head " you know nothin about me. Enjoy being alone. No one likes pity parties" he snatched a bottled off the ground, please to find it was somehow still full "so long, Alyssa"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 pm

((I feels like a new charrie......need someone with a sarcastic attitude, Grace don't got that and I just want someone new...lolz I'm babbling....*goes to make new charrie*))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 pm

I have to get some work done O.o ill be back on in a few

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:13 pm

"It's Alice." She bent backwards her hands resting at the back of her heels. Her legs slowly came up and over her head until she came into a standing position. "And I know alot about you James."

Brendon looked down at her and raised a brow. "I guess. I'm not really sure to be honest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Grace pouted and stood, tugging on his arm. "Come on! I bet your hungry and just don't know it." She located her clothes and started pulling them on.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:21 pm

((Ill make a better charrie sheet when I can reach a computer...))

Name: Dustin Greenwood
Personality: Tbd
Appearance: Till Death Do Us Part.. - Page 23 Very-hot-guy
Mediator ....

Last edited by Bells on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Brendon sighed and stood. He pulled on his boxers, not really bothering with anything else as he followed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:42 pm

James froze, trying to recall whether or not he had told her his name. He gave up, his memory too foggy. "go to hell" he continued on his marry way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:45 pm

"Already there." She continued with her acrobatics. "You were in the 1956 paper right? June I think it was. I could of sworn that's where I've seen your face before." She was on her hands, her arms bent and her legs twisted to rest on her elbows as she waddled down the road away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:48 pm

James ducked into the cover of the forest, wincing as her words ran through him. Unwanted memories began to resurface and he quickly downed the whole bottle, trying to drown them out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Alice got hit by a car, the driver not seeing that it was a person just thought it was a dog. She groaned, gasping as her flattened ribs mended themselves and pushed themselves back into place. She sighed and continued down the road with her acrobatics, already over that James guy. She learned a long time ago to not get to attached to things. Especially those that just used her like he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:53 pm

James follows the bottle of pills with a bottle of rum, collapsing to the ground and letting it take effect, coverin him and his mind with a thick sweet fog of numbness. He never wanted to feel anything again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Alice got bored of the road and moved to the trees, climbing up, and making her way across the branches, from tree to tree. Her body contorted in different ways as she went across them, wishing again for those days. Her years with the circus were her best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:02 pm

James soon passed out, his body overwhelmed by all the toxins, he had never taken so much at once before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Alice moved through the trees and stopped when she came across James. It took her a minute to remember who he was, like I said, she didn't hold onto things for a long time. She debated, then smirked. Give him a taste of his own medacine. She swung down from the tree, and moved over to him. She nudged him with her foot to see exactly how out of it he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:06 pm

James- Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Alice smirked. Despite what he thought, her mind had been very much around when he had used her earlier. It had just been locked by the narcotics she had taken. She looked at him and raised a brow, debating on if it would be the same for him. Whatever. She stripped him of his pants, taking off her own and straddled him. She smirked, and kissed him as she slid into place, her hips moving against his

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:15 pm

James remained out, unaware of the irony of his situation right now. Did they just switch rolls? Yes, I believe they did.
Thing was- they were still cordial when he took her body. Now... Not so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Alice continued for a long moment, then just sat there with him inside her pressing against him so he moved even farther inside her, to the point that she was almost choking on the pleasure that came with it. She kissed him fiercely before she finally brought her self to leave him, pulling on her pants and slipping him back into his. She scrambled back into the tree and sighed, wishing she could have stayed there forever. She went back to making her way through the trees after she put the memory into his mind so he wouldn't forget what she had just done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Gabrielle...

James awoke many many hours later, his head pounding but his body rolling with pleasure. He blinked, confused. Then it hit him. "that bitch!" he cursed, standing up and falling back down. He continued to curse, trying and failing to stand. Oh, it was so on now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Elk sorry, idl why I thought Gabrielle was in this rp...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Grace led him into the kitchen and sat him on a stool before moving to the other side of the counter. "Hello," she said with a happy smile. "My name is Grace and I will be your chef today. What would you like?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Alice was a few trees away, standing on one hand, doing the splits above her head. She curled her legs around so her feet rested on her head.

Mark didn't really notice Grace or Brendon. He was still pacing.

Brendon chuckled at her and smiled. "What ever the special is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next