the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 3 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:50 pm

((hahaha skylar xD i love her now xD KILL HIM NOW!! DO IT SKYLAR!!!!!!!)

Angela sat up and gave her instructor a ackward smile. "Not really.... stupid test and quizs every freaking where."

((Okay smellz if u wanna Very Happy)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 3 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:01 pm

House of Moon Form-
Name: Alexandria 'Alex'
Year: 4
Crush: no one
Image:
The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh2wV-CAPwRGxaGZ07RmCyImLEt8kua7PSNILZghYBZVK3dloV
Shift Image:
The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBhcUNriKirvirUWYIV6QxJrIJVgcWFzlMAEduSnX8BdexT3aP2A

Alexandria searched for Mark. The only reason she was looking for him was because she wanted to make sure she got a fighting move perfected. She was one of the few girls who wasn't in love with him.

James nodded. "You have to deal with all of that until you graduate."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Mike nodded. "Sure is." He sighed softly, wondering what to say next. He was talking with a hot vampire. THat was sure to end in flames and smoke. "So what classes do you have? I've never really seen you around."

Skylar's eyebrows fell down as she narrowed her eyes, her arms crossing over her bare belly. She took as step toward him, knowing full well that he was toying with her. Knowing full well that he was a vampire. Time to have some fun, right? She uncrossed her arms, her finger trailing down his chest, her eyes never leaving his. "I'm nobody's darling," she muttered, a low growl starting in her throat to prove her point.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Angela nodded and put her head on the cold bench with a groan. "I hate school."

Mark walked past all of the girls and there eye looks. He walked around the the school and sighed and shook his head. The girls here are stupid and air headed. He thought.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Shelby did some flips and other gymnastic tricks on the beach. Enjoying the feel of the sand and the smell of the ocean.

Jake laid down next to Mia and warmed her with his fur.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:17 pm

"The typical classes. Fighting, weapons, history. What year are you?" Amelia asked.

Gabriel smiled. "Right puppy."

James nodded and crossed his arms. "Yeah, I used to hate it too."

Alexandria saw mark and moved closer. "Professor Mark? Could you help me with a move and make sure I'm getting right?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Mark smiled at Alexandria and nodded. "Sure follow me." He lead her into the gym and took of his shirt to reveal his abs which is another reason why girls are all over him. "Show me what you got."

"You use to ... you dont know I mean girls are all over you and mark." Angela said with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:29 pm

"Four," Ben said, rubbing his arm where a muscle started to twitch. It had been three days since he last Changed. His wolf was starting to get impatient. "What about you?"

Skylar pressed her nail into his chest before shoving him off balance. "You're really not worth getting suspended again," she muttered, starting to walk past him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Alexandria followed him and easily did various punches and kicks. Her jaw was clenched and she was concentrating.

James smiled. "Yeah, but I have learned to deal with it."

"Four." Amelia noticed the twitch. "You alright?"

Gabriel rubbed his chest. "You want tell me your name and I'll stop calling you that." He followed her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Jake gave Mai one last whine, licked her hand, and took off to run along the beach.

Shelby walked along the beach as well, getting tired of doing tricks.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Mark blocked them one by one but nodded and smiled. "Very good you have improved."

"No body deals with it Professior James." Angela said hating calling him Professior. Sure she thought he was adorible and hard to not stare at but she knew that he wouldnt fall for her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Alexandria smiled. "Thank you Professor Mark." She moved and got an unsuspected kick in, causing him to fall.

James smiled. "Trust me, when you're an instructor, you deal with it."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Mike gave a small laugh and shook his head. "Not really," he muttered as his arm started to twitch again. He was in his fourth year, yet he still hasn't mastered his Changes. His professers were still going over what would happen if he was still at a Sophomore level by the time graduation came. He winced at the thought.

Skylar shot a glare over her shoulder before stopping and turning toward him again. "Skylar," she said, her eyes locked with his. Even after giving her name, she highly doubted he would leave her alone.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Shelby sat under a tree and sighed, feeling as lonely as ever.

James kept walking along the beach in his wolf form. His black fur shimmered in the suns light.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Mark laughed and stood. "Great job miss." He chuckled and kicked her down.

"Well I am not like you nor am I as pretty as the other girls and there is no way on this earth that I will be a Instructor."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Amelia watched him. "What's wrong?" Her tone was soft.

Gabriel nodded. He let out a sigh. "I apologize for my rudeness the Skylar."

Alexandria blinked as she fell. She was up in no time ready to defend herself better. Fighting was the biggest thing that she had problems with.

James wanted to correct her and tell her she was more then pretty, but knew it would be wrong. He let out a slight chuckle. "So what are you going to do?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Mark chuckled and held out his hand for her to take.

Angela shrugged. "Im not going to class. Im that big a pain." SHe teased and laid down again on the cold bench looking up at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Alexandria took the hand but flipped him easily. She stood and looked at him.

James raised an eyebrow. "My class is your next class. Are you saying you're going to skip it?" He smiled an amused smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Mark chuckled and pulled her down next to him. "Sly move there but not sly enough."

"Yep." Angela said a playful smile on her lips. "And there is nothing you can do about it."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Alexandria huffed slightly. "You are an instructor with how many years experience? I am just a fourth year."

James shook his head. "I can give you a detention."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:18 pm

"Still you should have known not to do that sort of thing." Mark chuckled.

"I dare you too James I really do." Angela smirked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Alexandria shrugged and stood as she started brushing herself off. "Still. You have more experience in predicting the person's next move, I do not."

James shook his head slightly. "I don't want to though. Shouldn't it be professor?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:35 pm

"Not really." Mark chuckled and got up. Her tripped her down and said. "We are not finished miss."

"Nope your James to me now." Angela said with a small and nervus laugh. NO LIKEING THE TEACHER!!!!! NO BAD ANGELA!!!
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Alexandria's eyes narrowed as she fell to the ground again. She stood, knocked him off his feet and moved out of the way.

James smiled softly at that. He looked at her for a moment, but then moved away. It was a bad idea to even think about liking a student. "You better be in class today."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Mark hit the floor and took her arm and pinned her down. "Now try to get me off you." He snarrled playfully.

"And what if I am not? We still have not established what would happen." BAD ANGELA!!! YOUR FLIRTING!!!
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum