the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 9 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Alexandria hugged Angela. "It's okay.... I think I love Professor Mark," she mumbled. She sighed and pulled back.

James patted him on the shoulder. "I know how you feel. I love Angela..." He shrugged.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 9 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Angela looked at Alexandria freaking out. "You.. Mark? Really? I htought you didnt go for teachers.. you know I love the things I cant have." She mummbled the last part looking at James and her heart did a flip and her hair hung in her face again.

"You and Angela?" Mark said with a chuckle and he said "What happened to us? We are the only single teachers... I think and we have fallen for students..."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Alexandria nodded sadly as she pulled away. "Yes. And I can't get him out of my freaking mind. I never have gone for teachers. It would be no problem after I graduate, but... that's still quite a while away." She sighed and shook her head.

James nodded. "Yup. Now, how have we gotten ourselves in this scenario? This is just slightly crazy..." He shook his head and glanced around. His eyes locked on Angela and his breath caught in his throat.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Angela nodded and whispered "We both are screwed." She whispered. She saw James staring at her and her face turned a bright scarlet. "He is watching.. James.. and Mark."

Mark looked at James and saw Angela who looked beautiful for once and then he saw Alexandria. She looked Megan foxy awesome hot ((XD IF YOU KNOW WHERE THIS CAME FORM YOU GETS A COOKIE!!!)) and his eyes were locked on her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Alexandria looked up. "Yes, we are screwed. Why are they watching us Angie?" she asked in a whisper as she looked at her.

James finally looked down when he saw Angela look up. He let out a slow and long sigh. (IT'S FROM A VERY POTTER MUSICAL!)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:57 pm

'Home.' That word flooded her chest with an indescribable warmth as she was sat on his bed. She would be living with Jake...her boyfriend. Mai nodded. "Thank you," she whispered. Those words did not even begin to express how blessed she felt.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:59 pm

"Its because they havenothing better to do then want us more and more." Angela said for the first time smiling at her friend.

Mark looked down and said "We are screwed to the deepest part of hell." He said with a chuckle and patted James back. "Go get her." He whispered

((ERICHA GETZ A COOKIE!!!))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Jake gave a soft smile. "It's no problem. I really can't wait to see how that girl reacts when she sees your not there anymore." He smirked.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:01 pm

She hummed, "She will not worry so much over me as she will the unfinished assigments left behind."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Jake smiled widely. "Well that's to bad for her isn't it?" He gave her a quick kiss.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Alexandria laughed softly. She smiled and nudged Angela. "Go ask him to dance. Now," she ordered her friend. She watched her.

James shook his head slightly and chuckled. "Only if you go get Alexandria." He looked at Mark with an amused smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 pm

"No! You know we cant dace with the teachers! And well we will be more screwed then we already now." Angela said with a smirk. "Go get Mark then."

"Dude no way... well might as well." Mark got up and went over to Alexandria and he held out his hand "Want to dance?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 pm

She reached up, placing a hand on his face after he pulled away. "Yes."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Alexandria raised an eyebrow at her friend. "Yeah we can. We just can't do more then dance." She looked up at Mark, her heart beating slightly faster. She took his hand and stood with a smile. "I'd love to Professor."

James chuckled at mark before standing and controlling the laughter. He went over to Angela and held out his hand. "May I have this dance?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:19 pm

James placed his hand over hers and sighed. "I love you."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Mark smiled and lead her to the dancefloor. He spinned her and danced with her. His body moving smootly in time with hers. He couldnt stop smiling.

Angela gave him a smile and took his hand. HEr heart raced and she looked over at Alexandria and Mark and laughed and shook her head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Alexandria smiled and couldn't stop smiling as she danced with him. She looked into his eyes and her smile changed into a grin.

James led her to the dancefloor and started to dance with her. He grinned and the grin stayed in place as they danced.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Mark grined and lead her out into the empty courtyard. "Alexandria... I have to say this before I go completely insane... I usally dont do this but..." His lips found hers.

Angela smiled and a slow song came on. She looked down blushing and she turned to leave him on the dance floor. The students would know something was up if they slow danced.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:31 pm

She stood, wrapping her arms about his waist. (She's very tiny.) "I love you."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Alexandria looked up at him curiously. She blinked when he kissed her but smiled beneath it and wrapped her arms around his neck as she returned the kiss.

James sighed and went to a table and glanced at Angela. He watched her from the table, a slight frown on his face. He wanted to slow dance with her, but knew it was risky.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Mark smiled and lead her deeper into the courtyard and pulled her into his arms without pulling his lips away form hers.

Angela got up and walked outside needed air. It was almost midnight and yet she couldnt have what she wanted. She shook her head frustrated and her hand lit on fire out of anger and frustration.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Alexandria grinned beneath the kiss and let it deepen. Her fingers moved and became intertwined in his hair. Her heart was soaring and her head was spinning.

James waited a moment and slipped outside. He saw Angela and walked closer to her. "Hey," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Mark pulled back and put his forehead to hers. "I love you Alexandria... I dont know how nor do I know why but I do." He whispered kissing her nose.

Angela turned and turned back around. "Hey." She whispered her hand still lit on fire. Her black hair was covering her face and she was blushing a scarlet red.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 am

Alexandria grinned and looked into his eyes. "And I love you Mark," She said softly. His name felt right, but strange on her lips. She was so used to saying professor.

James smiled and brushed his lips against her head. He glance in the direction where no one was at. He took the hand that wasn't on fire and led her over there. He let go of her hand and held his hand out. "May I have this dance Angel?" he asked softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:17 am

Mark smiled and wrapped his arm around her tiny waist and began to dance with her. His lips giving her little kisses along her neck and colar bone.

Angela smiled and took his hand. She stopped the fire and put her hand on his shoulder and held him close to her. "I.. love you James." SHe whispered wanting him to say it to.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next