the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 4 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Alexandria glared and squirmed. She pushed him off of her and was ready to defend herself again.

James swallowed. He put on the blank mask of a teacher. "You would get detention."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 4 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:51 pm

(Back.)

She held a quiet, simple conversation with James for a while, but nothing of importance was really said. And Mai was doing the talking, so it was generally just short little remarks. She didn't want to accept it, but she really liked James...which was a shock, seeing as she held little to no interest in everyone else around her. But hey...she was a blind werewolf, trapped in the vampire dorms, living with Evangeline, notorious Ice Princess. The thing was, she wasn't certain if it was just on terms of being close friends, or something more serious. Either way, she would never break out of her emotionless shell to confront him with it.

He sat with her, letting her stroke his thick coat, nuzzling against her to keep her warm against the slight chill of the mist, then he got up with a lick to her hand, and ran off. Her mouth fell in the threat of a frown, but she let him go, returning to Evangeline's homework as if he hadn't even appeared.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm

( MY FRAGILE!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)

Mark stood and went to punch her.

Angela frowned slightly and whispered "I still am not comming... might as well asign me that deteniton now."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Alexandria ducked and twisted his arm behind his back.

James pulled out a pen and small pad or paper from his back pocket. He glanced up at her. "I don't exactly want to be giving my favorite student a detention. Last chance, are you going to be there?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Mark turned and threw her on the ground. "Fight." He teased her.

Angela shook her head. "Nope. Why would I want to be? All the girls dont listen and they just stare at you in a loving filled way." She blurted out and blushed slightly. "Not that I care."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Alexandria moved and pushed him. She then threw a few punches and kicks at him.

"Because you need to be in class. You are one of the only girls who doesn't drool." James looked at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Mark grabbed her arm and flipped her. "Sorry miss.. eh I am not that sorry." Merk grinned.

"Oh yes because you really want a girl who doesnt drool is that right?" Angela asked picking up her stuff and walking away frustrated. "I will be in class." She snarrled before heading to his dang class room.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Alexandria growled and stood again. She was not easily defeated.

James sighed and put the pen and pad away. He watched her go.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:22 pm

"Fight me again." Mark said amused.

Angela through her stuff in the back of the classroom and sat down angerly. I hate him... I really do now... she htought angerly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:30 pm

"What if I don't want to?" Alexandria said.

James walked in, his eyes cast down.

(g2g bbl)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:32 pm

(okay Smile )

"Because I know you and you dont give up that easily."

Angela saw James and when he looked up her eyes locked on his and a smirk played on her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Alexandria shrugged. "Maybe I'm not in a mood to keep trying."

James smiled softly at Angela. He moved toward his desk and straightened up while waiting for the bell to ring so he could begin the class.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 pm

(I will be on later...)

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 pm

After a short run Jake (I'm changing so as not to get confused with the other) returned to her and curled around her yet again.

Shelby walked around the school.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 pm

(Ok =3 So, call him Jake then, right?)

Mai paused, placing the assignments completely away from her now as she leaned down, laying her head against Jake's back, her dainty hands burying themselves in his thick, wonderous fur. She closed her eyes and breathed a silent sigh.

(Aww...)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 pm

(^^)
Jake's eyes closed and he silently rested.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 pm

"Jake," her soft voice spoke after a while, not opening her eyes. "Do you hate me?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Jakes blue eyes opend at this and he raised his head. He shifted back into his human form, but still allowed her to rest against him. "Of course not, how could I?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:33 pm

She reached over, still lying over him, but continued to stroke his hair. "I do not know." She answered, "If you do not hate me, then...do you love me?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Jake laid quitely for a while, thinking this through. "Yes."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:38 pm

She opened her eyes, just slightly. "As a lover?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Jake again went silent. "Yes."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm

She paused, and for the first time anyone had ever witnessed, Mai giggled. It was a gentle, light sound.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 pm

James looked over at her, a eyebrow raised in surprise. "What?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 pm

As she turned to him, her eyes were slightly to the left of his face. Her expression had alreadly fallen blank again, but not entirely. "I...have a boyfriend," she said.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next