the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:37 pm

(Like I said, no problem. ^_^)

Gabriel walked with his hands n his jacket's pockets. He had earbuds in so he couldn't hear anything. He walked along and enjoyed the scenery as music blared in his ears.

James worked over his computer as he planned that days lesson last minute. When he finally finished he stood and went outside to get a breath of fresh air.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:42 pm

(lol! Me making another charrie.)

Name:Shelby
Year:3
Crush:n/a
Image:
Petite, blond, blue eyes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:45 pm

She looked up, blinking. Then she nodded, reaching out to stroke his face tenderly with delicate hands. "James," she spoke quietly in a greeting.

(I'm going like they know each other, if that's all right. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 pm

(kk)
James gave another whine and allowed her to stroke his face. His tail wagged slightly.

Shelby played in the water of the ocean.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Mai smiled, just barely. "Out enjoying an evening at the beach, are we?"

(Gtg. Be back soon, though.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 pm

(kk)
James licked her hand.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Where can I pop in? And I'm gunna make a male wolf lol Seems like we have only one x)

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:03 pm

House of Moon Form-
Name: Mike Josten
Year: 4
Crush:
Image: Light blonde hair that falls into his eyes a lot. Dark green eyes. He's about 5 foot 10, has muscle from running, and a strong jaw line (had to add that hehe)
Shift Image: Nearly white

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:10 pm

((Here are my characters if I can joinz ^_^))

House of Fang Form-
Name: Angela Angel
Year: 4
Crush: I HAVE NO CLUE ^_^
Image:

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 2 Emo-girl-blonde-black-hair

Instructor Form-
Name: Mark
Class: Fighting
Crush: idk....
Vamp, or were?: vampire
Image:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/guy%20with%20black%20hair/Grimmjow200/anime-guyBlackHair.jpg?t=1242075495
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Kara_17.02 wrote:Where can I pop in? And I'm gunna make a male wolf lol Seems like we have only one x)

(You could have your guy run into my girl who is on the beach and I have two guys walking around.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Alrighty, well if you have two guys walking around, I have my girl standing wasit deep in the ocean.

Mike had his hands in his pockets as he walked along the beach. Everything seemed peaceful out here, void of all the drama happening at the school. His mind was in the clouds as he bumped into Amelia. Quickly, his hands shot out to stop her from falling, an appology escaping his lips. "I'm so sorry," he said, dropping his hands. "i wasn't watching where i was going."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:23 pm

(Would you prefer the an instructor or student running into her?)

Amelia looked up at Mike. A small, polite smile spread across her lips. "It's okay. I wasn't watching either. So we were both at fault. I'm Amelia." She offered her hand to him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:25 pm

(@ Kara i have a instructor if you want.)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm

(( Hm, doesn't matter. Skylar is very strong minded if that helps you chose which charrie would be best lol. ))

Mike smiled at her, taking her hand in his. "Mike Josten," he said, taking his hand back and placing them in his pockets once more. "So what you doing out here?" he asked, the smile still on his face.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm

(lol... well I dont mind to talk to your character if Smellz dont mind.))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 pm

(( Lol it doesn't matter to me, honest ))
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm

(:3 Student it is.)

Amelia nodded. "Nice to meet you Mike." She could sense he was a werewolf. She kept a polite smile on her lips. She watched him. "I was walking and relaxing before class started. What about you?"

Gabriel walked to the beach and smiled when he saw Skylar. He turned his ipod off and took the earbuds out. "Hi."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:35 pm

(i will just post lol)

Mark walked down through the halls.Every girl's eyes were stuck on him and he sighed and shook his head. All the girls liked him for 3 reasons.
1. he was older
2. he was hot (or so the girls tell him0
3. he was off limits.
Mark wasnt going to through away his job for a student.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Angela walked along campus her head hurting. Dang history on fire and all that crap she thought heatedly. She hated classes and the snob wolfs who hunted and killed little animals. "Which doesnt make me seem any better because I drink human blood. Oh the joy." Angela thought angerly and sat down on a bench.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Skylar turned around to see Gabriel standing on the shore. She smiled over at him, her fingers wiggling back and forth in the cool water. "Hey," she called over. "Get out here! It's amazing."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:40 pm

(@Alice I can make another girl and I can make my instructor run into Angela if you want.)

Gabriel chuckled. Thankfully, he had been thinking about going for a swim and had warn his swim trunks. He got rid of his shoes, jacket and shirt and got in the water. "I'm Gabriel. Who are you pretty darling?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Angela laid down on the cold hard bench and sighed. She needed to find the instructor to help her but she didnt know who. She saw Mark walk by and she rolled her eyes. She was the only one not under his crappy love spell.
Angela sighed and closed her eyes. She wanted to clear her mind before going into another dang class.

((That could work ^_^ for angela i mean... I have no idea what to do with mark xD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Mike shrugged as the wind changed direction, her scent being carried on it. Vampire. Great job, idiot, he thought. He kept the smile on his face as he looked out over the ocean. "Pretty much the same," he said. "I hate being cooped up in a room all day. Gotta get outside while ya can."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Skylar raised her eyebrows at being called 'pretty darling'. "I'm the girl who's gunna kick your ass if you call me pretty darling one more time," she said, her voice sweet, her tone light.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:48 pm

James walked outside and saw Angela, one of his students. He walked over to her. "Hello Angela. Are you okay?"

(Um, I could make a 4th year and she could be looking for him because she needs help with something?)

Amelia watched him for a moment and thought, werewolf aside, he wasn't bad looking. "Yeah. Not to mention today is a gorgeous day."

Gabriel grinned, a playful lint in his eyes. "Alright Pretty Darling."

(*facepalm*)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next