the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 3 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Tucker was smiling widely the whole time she sang. "See, now that's talent." He said with a small nod as they passed through yet another city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:06 am

Lucia wondered if he was just being nice to her because of what had happened. "Thanks, she mumbled, not able to keep a rueful little smile off her lips. "But from what I remember, you aren't half bad," she said, remembering when he had been singing before she fell asleep.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:19 am

Tucker couldn't help the slight red that seeped into his cheeks. "Nah, I'm not that great." He chuckled. "You heard all that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:31 am

Lucia nodded. "I wasn't quite asleep," she smiled slightly. "I like the song, too," she said. Something about how Tucker made her want to believe that everything he said was true, even if it was completely ridiculous and the way he sang, even with someone else songs, it made them relatable.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:35 am

Tucker laughed and smiled. "It was Tim McGraw. She's My Kind of Rain." He smirked and shook his head. "Nah, I just sing to keep the quiet away. I'm not any good at it." He had a hard time not including the word 'ain't' in that last sentance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 am

Lucia chuckled and shook her head. "You're good enough that I like it, but I don't know how much that really matters," she said happily. She shifted a bit and subcosiously tightened her arm around Tucker a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:45 am

Tucker chuckled and glanced at her, his eyes quickly returning to the road. "It counts the most I guess." He said with a smile. "You heard Frank Sinatra before?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:49 am

"Yeah," Lucia said. She wondered who in America hadn't heard of him. He was like a legend. "Why?" She asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 am

"He, could sing." Tucker chuckled with a nod. "Gran always plays his records and swoons every time. If I had a voice like that, I bet I'd have girls fawning all over me." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:56 am

Lucia laughed at that. "A good looking, polite farm boy like yourself? I'm sure you don't have any problems getting with whatever girl you want," she said, smirking a tiny bit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 am

Tucker chuckled and shook his head. "Nah. No one wants anyone that smells like cow crap. They want someone dressed funky in that emo or whatever. Farm boys aren't exciting." He grimaced slightly. "Last girl friend I had went lesbian on me. Goes to show how exciting and amazing I am." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 am

Lucia pressed herself closer, tightening her arm around him in a hug. He didn't smell like cow crap, she noticed.... He had that boy smell that was extremely appealing. He also smelled like the forest. "You don't smell like cow crap," she mumbled. "And you have to be amazing, dealing with me and all," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:43 am

Tucker chuckled and shook his head as his arm tightened around her gently. "Nah, I'm not that amazing. You're not that much to deal with, don't worry." He smiled down at her before quickly returning his gaze to the road. "Besides, you haven't seen me after I've come in from chores." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:00 am

I'm an emotionally damaged eighteen year old girl. Of course I'm that much to deal with, Lucia thought to herself. Instead, she made a happy, approving noise.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 am

*crickets*
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 am

Tucker raised his brow and chuckled, tickling her ribs slightly as he watched the road. He didn't want to tease her to much because he didn't want to wreck the truck. That would be a bad thing. That night they reached a hotel that wasn't exactly fancy, but it wasn't run down either. Tucker got out, grabbing their bags. "I hope you don't mind sharing a room..there are two beds of course, I just can't affored a seperate room." He gave a weak smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 am

"Nah, I don't really mind," Lucia said with a tiny smile as they got into the room. She instantly claimed one bed, sitting down and stretching her arms above her head. She looked at him and smiled a little. "I'm really glad you invited me along," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Tucker smiled at her as he set her bag on her bed. "Well, I'm glad you came. I was dreading the ride up there alone. I like having company to keep me awake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Lucia grabbed some clothes from her bag, going into the bathroom, and changed into a pair tights and and a black, oversized t-shirt. She threw her hair up and sat on her bed, bringing one leg to her chest and wrap her arm around it. "Well, I like long car rides," she smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Tucker chuckled and shook his head. "I can't stand them. Well...I can...but only when forced to and when I have really good company. Like you." He winked at her and chuckled as he stripped down to his usual bed attired which was his boxers. He climbed under the covers, groaning slightly as his muscles relaxed. "You excited for tomarrow?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Lucia got under her blanket, twisting on her side to face him. She couldn't help her prolonged gaze at him after his shirt had come off, but was thankful it was broken as he got under the blanket. "Yeah," she said, "though I'm not sure what to expect."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:40 pm

"Animals, loud voices, food, booths, you name it and it's probably there." Tucker smiled at her. "It'll be good. It'll be good." His eyes started to drift shut, the long day of driving finally getting to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 pm

"Sounds like a good time," Lucia mumbled before her eyes drifted shut as well. She rolled onto her back, her arms wrapped around her and a smile on her face.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Tucker woke early that morning out of habit. He slid out of the bed and grabbed some clean clothes before slipping into the bathroom and taking a shower, the warm water helping to wake him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Lucia woke up from the slight noise of the shower and sat up in her bed, pushing the blankets off her legs and rubbing her eyes. She tugged her tights off and sat there, before fixing her hair in the dim light.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum