the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Elaina

4 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

R.I.P Elaina  - Page 18 Empty Re: R.I.P Elaina

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Karina followed him, and they were soon back on the road, her staring out the window. They shouldn't have kissed. Now things were twice as complicated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Zerrick was pissed but didn't say anything. Why couldn't she just see where things went without needed to label it? But one thing was sure, he wasn't gonna kiss her again or even try and move things forward. He wasn't even gonna flirt until she decided to quit being all...whatever it was she was being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:40 pm

"You're mad at me again, aren't you." Karina stated, not really asking, already knowing. She sighed and looked up at the ceiling of the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 pm

"No." Zerrick said, figuring that lying would be better for her. She wouldn't understand anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 pm

"Don't lie," Karina said. She knew how to read lies from years of experience of being lied to. "Tell me why you're mad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 pm

"You wouldn't understand." Zerrick said, switching hands on the wheel. He turned on the radio, hoping she would drop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:49 pm

"Try me," Karina said, her voice a little softer. She flicked the radio off, knowing exactly what he was trying to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm

"I'm mad 'cause you're being all awkward. It was a kiss, okay? Doesn't mean we have to label it. But since you seem to want to, fine, we will. Friends, nothing more." Zerrick flipped on the radio again and turned it up louder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

"I have no clue... Maybe, ahh, nevermind," Jace said. He had an uncle who live 10 miles from here, but that was too much walking and his uncle probably wasn't even home.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:56 pm

"You said you liked me," Karina said quietly, pitifully. Her heart was cracking down the middle. Asshole.

"Maybe what?" Elaina asked, raising an eyebrow up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:01 pm

"I do. But I'm afraid of us both getting hurt. I'm good with being in the middle and seeing where it goes, but no. That seems to annoy you." Zerrick pulled over. It was bad for him to drive when he couldn't concentrate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm

"We're not even in the middle. It's not like we went on a date. That's the middle. We just kissed, and you want to say we're just friends. It's...different," Karina said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Jace pursed his lips and looked down. "About ten miles from here... I have an uncle and he has a pretty big house," he said, finally looking up, but he didn't meet Elaina's eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Elaina sat up. "Why didn't you tell me that sooner? We should go there -- assuming he'd be okay with that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Zerrick sighed and looked at her. "Then where do you want us to be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Jace's eyes widened. "Because I wasn't sure what you'd think and you were tired and I was nervous," he said, basically tripping over his words.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:12 pm

"I don't know," Karina mumbled, looking down and sighing, also. "I guess I'll deal with friends. Nothing more, nothing less...."

Elaina laughed, and grabbed his hand as she jumped to her feet. "Well, come on. Now that you know what I think, let's go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:14 pm

If it would have been anyone other than Karina, he probably would have screwed her right there, just to show her he wanted more. But since it /was/ Karina, "Fine," was all he said. Pulling back onto the highway, he tired to think about something else

Last edited by shanerider on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Karina hugged her knees to her chest and stared out the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Jace laughed and climbed down the ladd, waiting for her at the bottom. "I'm glad you're so enthusiastic," he said, "because I know the way by heart," he chuckled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:17 pm

"Great," Elaina said, sliding down the ladder and landing in his arms with a giggle. She was quite light, though I suppose it could have unbalanced him still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Jace caught her and righted her, holding her in his arms for a moment longer before letting her go. "Let's hit the road," he smiled, slipping his hand in hers like he had earlier.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Elaina grinned and swing their hands as they left. She wanted to run all the way there, but knew it was a bad idea. They had to somehow walk ten miles, running would just tire her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Zerrick couldn't take it anymore. He pulled over again and turned off the car. Reaching over, he pulled her over to him and kissed her thoroughly. "I don't want to be friends, okay? I want this. I want you, Karina."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:41 pm

"I guess I can be okay with being in the middle," Karina said, surprised by the kiss, but knowing she'd have to compromise to make this work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum