the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Elaina

4 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

R.I.P Elaina  - Page 23 Empty Re: R.I.P Elaina

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Jamie: I sighed. "I'll miss you too." i said, choking up a bit. My worry escalated when more yelling filtered through the phone, and the sound of shattering glass. "Seriously, it sounds bad in there." i said, worried. Suddenly an idea hit me. "I know this may sound really wierd, but.... do you want to come with me?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Nicola went to reply as her Dad stumbled over. "You mean you wa- " she broke off as her Dad took the phone and tossed it across the room, shoving her to the floor.
"Clean that up." He demanded as she kept tears from falling, the glass cutting her leg.
"Yes sir." Nicola mumbled and proceeded to move the glass into a pile with her hands.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Jamie: I heard a really bad thunking noise, and some more background talking i couldnt make out. I stayed on the line, figuring Nicola no longer had the phone but wondering if she'd pick it back up when she could.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:00 pm

More yelling and a few busies later a lightly crying Nicola managed to find the phone and retreat into her room. Her Dad was back on the couch, his breakfast in hand along with a beer. "Sorry about that." she said keeping her voice light. "What were you saying?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Jamie: "I was asking if you wanted to come with me." i said. The background noise.... had been bad. Scary-bad. I was now very very worried. Id debated calling the cops, but thought it would be better to stay on the line.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Nicola hesitated, the idea sounding wonderful...but scary. "When are you leaving?" She asked after a moment. No way she could get out now. "Wait, never mind. I'll meet you somewhere." she eyed her window. "Where are you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Jamie: "Umm.... on a street. I dont know what street. Ive been walking though, so im not that far. Where do you want to meet?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Nicola grabbed a bag from her closet and limped over to her bed, stuffing clothes in it. "How about the park?" She said carefully removing her mothers picture form its place on her dresser. The slid the bag over her back and limped to the window.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Jamie: "All right, sounds good. Im not far from there. I'll see you soon, then. Bye." i said, hanging up and heading for the park. I was glad i wasnt going to be alone in this little venture. But i supposed planning would be required... after all, we wouldnt get anywhere walking.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Throwing the phone to the bed Nicola slipped the window open and carefully pushed it up. Wincing as she climbed out and slid down the pipe by her window she made it to the bottom safely. Looking herself over she sighed with annoyance, bruises were forming over a major area of her arms and a little of her leg. Plus a streak of blood ran down the side from the big cut from the glass. Limping slightly she bit her lip and walked to the park, not once looking back.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Jamie: I made it to the park and waited on a bench, out of the way, but visible. Various thoughts ran through my head, plans, ideas. A job would be required to stay away long term. I could drive, but had no car and not enough money to buy one. Hitchhiking was a bad idea. Public transit could work, to a point. But i would wait for Nicola to get here and see what she thought. A second opinion was always a good thing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Nicola finally made it to the park, her lip bleeding a little from biting it as she walked. The leg hurt but she wasn't going to complain, she decided that a long time ago. It was her fault that her dad turned to beer, it happened when she was in Juvie. Since it was her fault she could take it silently. Spotting Jamie she smiled and waved making her way over to him slowly so to hide the limp. "Hello, have you been waiting long?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Jamie: "Oh, no--- HOLY CRAP, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" i exclaimed, taking in the bruises and blood. Okay, yeah, id been right, definately something bad going on there. "Han on, i think i packed my travel first aid kit...." i muttered, digging through my bag.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Nicola smiled, sitting down on the bench. "It's nothing, I dropped a glass bottle then fell when I went to pick it up." She told him, leaving out the fact that her dad helped her fall. "Nothing to get worked up over."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Jamie: "I dont buy it. That wouldnt cause all the bruises on your arms." i said, eventually finding a tube of antiseptic ointment and a band-aid. "Here, lemme see that." i said, indicating her cut. I was used to patching up my sister when she got hurt or myself if i got a cut or something.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Sighing Nicola swung her leg up on the bench towards him, watching curiously. "I fall a lot." Her explanation for the bruises, a lame one but the only one that fit. She wasn't going to say that her father did it. She'd already caused him enough trouble.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Jamie: I raised an eyebrow, still not buying it at all, but i wouldnt pester her any further. I patched up the cut quickly, stashing the antiseptic back in my bag. "There, that should do." i said. "Ive come to the conclusion that i cant run away by walking. Im trying to figure out how to get around this issue. Suggestions?" i asked. Frankly.... i really hadnt thought this out too well.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Nicola smiled thankfully, lowering her leg as her brow furrowed in thought. "Well," she said after a moment with a sly grin. "Dad still has his old Corvette in the garage, he never uses it...."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Jamie: I blinked. "Well, that would be useful, and certainly beats my idea of taking public transit. Do you figure he'll notice its gone?" i asked. I couldnt very well take my parents car, but if we could use this one, it would be very very useful. I would have to make a point of withdrawing whatever money i had in my bank account soon too. Probably while we were on the road, so it wasnt easily traceable.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 pm

A wicked glint was in her eyes as she laughed dryly "Oh yes, he'll notice. But not until we're well gone. He won't be sober enough to move from the living room till then without a good reasoned." Beating her was a good reason in his mind, nut not much else qualified.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Jamie: "Well.... worth a shot. I cant see how else we're going to accomplish this." i said, slightly reluctantly. I knew it was our best option, but i was still kind of reluctant to steal a car. And it was still technically stealing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Nicola chuckled slightly, a sad look coming to her face. "You don't spend most of your years growing up in Juvie and not learn a thing or two from all the people you meet." Standing, careful not to put weight in her leg, she smiled At him again and gestured in the direction she came. "You coming?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Jamie: I nodded, standing and following. "Well, look at it this way. The stuff you learned while imprisoned is now helping the both of us gain freedom." i said thoughtfully. I wondered if that was irony, or just a bizarre coincidence. Either way it was intersting to think about.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:10 pm

"I like it if you mean it," Karina countered, kissing him lightly back.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:13 pm

"I do." Zerrick grinned and hugged you. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met." He brushed her cheek with his thumb, and grinned when it turned slightly red under his touch.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum