the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Elaina

4 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

R.I.P Elaina  - Page 22 Empty Re: R.I.P Elaina

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:11 am

"Well," Zerrick smiled and pushed some hair out of her face. "My mind was quiet." It probably sounded weird to her, but it was big for him.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:21 am

"Is that...good?" Karina asked, raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 am

"Yes, since I was hit it was filled with so many things..." Zerrick looked away and cleared his mind. He turned back to Karina. "So am I allowed to kiss you still?"
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

"Why wouldn't you be?" Karina said with a slight laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:44 am

"Just making sure." Zerrick winked and grabbed her lips with his in a passionate kiss. One hand cupped her face, the other on her leg.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 am

Whoa, Karina wasn't expecting that much passion in the kiss...but she liked it. Especially his hand on her leg. She slid her tongue into his mouth, wishing away anyone to stumble into the room upon them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 am

Zerrick was not expecting her to respond like she did, but he loved it. He slid his hand up to her hip, his tongue tangling with hers.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:54 am

"Mm," Karina let out a slight moan, wanting his hands to roam /all/ over her.

WHOA. Dirty thoughts. Karina was supposed to be an innocent girl! What had Zerrick done to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 am

Zerrick wanted to explore her body so badly, but wasn't sure it was the best thing to do. How would she respond? No, he needed to control himself, and ONLY kiss her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:57 am

Karina's heart was beating faster and faster in her chest, and she had to force herself to pull away. She looked at him sidelong. "Just didn't want to do anything stupid."

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:01 am

Zerrick sighed. "Me either. I want to do this right." He pulled her to him and laid her head on his chest, just holding her and thinking how lucky he was to have her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 am

"I'm glad," Karina said with a happy sigh, breathing him in as she laid there.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:20 am

Zerrick soon nodded off, just content with laying here, holding Karina. She felt good against him and his whole body relaxed.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 am

Karina laughed when she saw he'd fallen asleep again, but didn't move, not wanting to wake him. Since he was still recovering, he'd need all the rest he could get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Jamie: When i woke up, my morning started off decently. I showered and got changed, and was going to get breakfast when everything went badly and i ran into my mother. "Oh, there you are." she said. "Here, i picked up some clothes for you the other day. Oh, and we'll need to get you a proper haircut too...." she muttered. I frowned. "Mom, what... what are you talking about?" i asked. She looked up. "Oh. I was certain id told you days ago! Some very important clients of mine are bringing their families over for a get together tomorrow night. I havent told them about your.... abnormality. I told them the truth, that we have a son and a daughter, and therefore, i expect you to drop the nonsense and dress and act properly for once. I wont have you embarrassing me in front of these clients, they're very important people." she said, shoving the stack of clothing at me. They were all guys clothes. "I'll take you out and get you a proper haircut later today." she said. The clothes fell to the floor, and i was simply gaping in disbelief at my mother. They'd tried to force me to be 'normal' many times, but never ANYTHING like this. "I... i cant do this." i finally managed to get out. My mom frowned. "You very well can and you will." she said. "What would my clients think if they found out about you?! My reputation would be ruined! Dont you DARE think to cause any more trouble for me than you already have! Your father and i have humored you for a long time, but its time that this rediculous game of yours ended." she said angrily. I glared at her, hot tears prickling at the corners of my eyes. I spun around and stormed into my room, slamming and locking the door behind me, shutting myself in. They'd gone too far. This was it, i couldnt stay here any more. I found a large camping backpack and shoved a bunch of stuff into it, clothing, money, a few granola bars i had laying around, my wallet, including my bank card and ID, some makeup, and anything else i thought could possibly help me or that may come in handy. I grabbed my phone, shoved it into my pocket, and moved to the window. My mom had been yelling at the door for a few minutes, but it seemed like she'd given up and gone away now. I couldnt hear anything outside my bedroom door. I opened the window and climed out, moving to the edge of the roof and then carefully climbing into the tree next to the roof. I was soon on the ground, unseen, and made my way out of the yard and away, down the street, cautious. I was leaving. I didnt know where i was going, but i couldnt stay at home. Noone had to know, at least not for a while. Noone but one person. Nicola deserved to know. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, dialing Nicola's number. "Hello, Nicola? I felt i should tell you... im leaving."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Nicola had fallen asleep late that night, a small frown on her lips. When she got up tomorrow morning there was about five empty bottles of beer on the counter. Carefully peeking into the living room she spotted her dad on the couch with another bottle in his hand. Grimacing she slipped back into her room and pulled on a long sleeved blue burn out shirt and a pair of jeans. Then pulled her hair back in a pony tail before walking out in to the the hallway towards the kitchen. Seeing her through the doorway her dad scowled. "Where were you last night when I got home?"
"In my room, probably sleeping." She muttered.
"Speak to me right young lady, I won't take no sass." He sputtered and she rolled her eyes as she pulled eggs from the fridge.
"I'm making you breakfast." Nicola told him refusing to reply.
"I bet you were out with some guy weren't you?" He growled as the phone rang.
"No, I was in my room." She grabbed the phone from the counter. "Hello?" When she heard what Jamie said she almost dropped it. "You're what?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Jamie: I sighed. "Leaving. I cant stay at home anymore, i cant stand it there." i said, explaining what had happened. "I just... i figured you had a right to know. I didnt want to just disappear without telling you." i said. I really hoped she understood.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Nicola stared at the phone, "But-"
"Whose that?" Her dad called out angrily. "A boy? Probably the one you were with last night!"
"I told you I was in my room." She yelled back and he pulled himself from the couch. "Get me another beer, I don't wanna hear about it."
She nodded, "Sorry, give me a second Jamie." She said holding the phone to her ear as she went to grab a beer for him from the fridge.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Jamie: I blinked as the sounds of yelling filtered through the phone. "Yeah, sure. Are you okay? What's all the yelling about?" i asked, concerned.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Nicola winced at the question as she stood shutting the fridge door. "Yeah, every thing is fine, Dad's just a little cranky." She took the bottle to him and he snatched it from her hands, throwing the empty one at her. Biting her lip she got it from where it hit the ground and headed into the kitchen. "Are you sure about leaving?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Jamie: I frowned. "Sounds worse than that to me." i said. "Yeah, im sure. I really dont want to go, but i cant stay at home anymore, not after what just went down. My parenst arent about to miss me anyways. Im sure they'll be glad to get rid of me." i said, sighing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 pm

!nspired wrote:Karina laughed when she saw he'd fallen asleep again, but didn't move, not wanting to wake him. Since he was still recovering, he'd need all the rest he could get.

Zerrick woke a little while later, Karina still curled in his arms. "Hello, beautiful." He kissed the top of her head and smiled, never wanting to let go of her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:13 pm

"Is that what you're calling me now?" Karina laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 pm

"Only if you like it." Zerrick tilted up her face with his finger and placed a kiss on her lips.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Nicola sighed, tears pricking her eyes as she took the words in. "I'll miss you." She murmured as she pushed the trash can open to start and drop bottles in, one slipped from her hand and shattered on the tile flooring.
"Idiot girl can't you do anything?" Her father yelled pulling himself to his feet.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum