the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Turn of A Century

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Through the Turn of A Century - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Turn of A Century

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Can I join?

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Both of you are more than welcome to. :3

Hey Alice!
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 pm

OH MY GOD!!! MADY!!!! *tackles* I MISSED YOU!!!
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Haha, missed you too, dear. I'm so tired... ._. I feel like a zombie. Meh. We'll start the chat when the others post their characters.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:31 pm

aahhh lol i will be gone for the rest of the night soon -___- oohh! leting everyone know now... I wont be on sunday-tuesday.. Im going to san fransico and monteray in California XD XD XD me iz excited
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Ah, -hugs- Oh! That sounds exciting... =D
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:42 pm

I will miss you all XD I might be on later tonight... if my dad will let me Very Happy
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Name: Lottie Bengal
Rank: Noble (Is the youngest princess of 26 back in her home country)
Looks:Through the Turn of A Century - Page 2 Vwcq11
Extra: I'll mention them Later.

Name: Clarissa
Looks: Through the Turn of A Century - Page 2 Pagesfromyhearttop
Extra: Is a member of the Forty Elephants gang (a real gang) that consisted of female shoplifters and con artists. Is married to a mddle aged man but leads a double life as a gang member.

I'll have the guys in a sec.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Name: Anastasia Devereux
Looks:Through the Turn of A Century - Page 2 Anast10
Extra: Her father is a trusted Officer in the Army and the King trusts his very much. Anastasia can fall for anyone, a male of noble descent or a male of servitude, she sees past that

Name: Jonathan Holmes
Looks: Through the Turn of A Century - Page 2 Ryan10
Extra: He tends to dab into mysteries and searches for things of that sort, but also likes an actual "job" and a real charmer with the ladies.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 pm

:3 Now we just wait for Pavo to get their guys up.

@ alysonpaige - Anastasia is very pretty. x3
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Smile thanks, i like how she doesn't look like a lot of the girls that i use for characters, she looks different

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Sorry it took me so long! >.<

Name: Enzo Arturo, Lorenza Arturo, and Micheal Arturo
Ages: 19, 18, and 16 respectively.
Looks: Through the Turn of A Century - Page 2 Victorian+men+2

(From right to left, Micheal, Enzo, and Lorenza)

Extra: immigrants from Italy. All of them are hustlers butEnzo is the most ambitious.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 pm

i like the characters, pavo Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Can't wait to get this show on the road.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm

are we starting tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Don't know... Fragile's on, bt is kinda late and she might want to wait for the others
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Yeah, it'd probably be best if we held off til tomorrow. It'll probably be sometime in the afternoon though; early evening.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:13 am

Starter:

Passing all sorts of glorious trinkets and jeweleries as they walked through the streets, Yuuki’s eyes were filled with stars walking in tow behind Lord Karmine-sama. They ventured out today in order to set in on a local merchant’s business purposal. It was a rare occasion to catch his interest, but apparently this individual had sent many requests for his presence. Apollo Karmine was a man of few words -and even fewer appearances, though when he did speak he made certain that each and every syllable earned its merit, just as he did with his public outings. Whatever this ‘purposal’ was, it was sure to be worthwhile. All in the world of wealth, and most in the world of filth were keenly aware that the young noble was a sought-after individual, some say his fame could rival the Queen Herself. Needless to say the man was handsome beyond their time, with his dark, messy locks and his surreal stone grey eyes that could be kind and gentle, yet as cold and hard as coal in a same moment. With a voice as smooth as silk coupled with a wise smile it was no wonder women swooned for him, men envied him. He was tall, shrouded in an air of darkness...and handsome. Of course the wealth and intellect came into play somewhere, too. He was a notorious man filled to the very last crevice with eloquent mystery. Boundless rumors surrounded his name, spiking a chill of unmentionable fear over anyone who dared to speak ill about him. Even Yuuki knew very seldom about the Lord, having lived with him for almost four years now. And she was not deaf to the scandalous accusations that Apollo-san was...courting her. Just thinking about it made her ears darken with the flush of shame. That couldn’t be further from the truth... The man was like a father to her. He took her in after finding her hungry and cold on the streets; gave her a lovely home, a bed, fine food in her mouth, stunning clothes to dress with...and wished nothing from her in return.

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Bump.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Lottie: "Is everything alright, Lottie? You've been particularly quiet today." Is everything alright?! What a completely abomniable question! She of all people should know exactly what's wrong. No doubt she's heard people whispering about me already.

"You injure me, Clarissa. How dare you ask me about the very thing which I've been dreading? You know just as well as I do why I've been so quiet."

"Yes, but you know I don't put any merit in gossip. I'd prefer it if you told me yourself," she says in that strange way she has of speaking. She hardly ever looks one in the eye, and even less often does she speak above a whisper. And yet, there's a command to it, as if she's saying "I don't need to strive for your attention because you will give it to me anyway."

I pause in my stride and look around. There aren't too many people about today, a few figures that look distantly familiar but no one that would have my business circulating around all of London as soon as they heard it. I carefully unhook out arms and turn to face her. "I think Lord Richter is calling off the wedding."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Victoria walked quietly with her fiance, Sir Robert Mcblake. It wasn't her choice to marry him, it was that of her parents. She was a noble and so was he. Her parents like him so when he asked her parents if he could ask for her hand it wasn't surprising that her parents said yes to the idea. The only reason she had said yes was because her parents would have been upset. She bit back a sigh and looked up at him. Her mind raced as she thought of some way to be able to walk by herself instead of with him. It annoyed her greatly that every time she would go to take a walk or something he would be right there.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

"I must say, this is quite the honor, M'lord!" Yuuki watched the interaction between the men with curiosity. Apollo-san stood as he always did - so regal adorned in his black cloak that nearly reached his mouth, yet unlike your average royal chap, he didn't flaunt what he possessed in riches. "Likewise," came his smooth reply, his ever-analyzing gaze centered on the homely merchant. "What was it you seemed so fretful over, Mister Tresin?" "Oh, yes yes! The combs!" Watching the small man scurry around like that was quite the spectacle indeed, causing the girl to stifle her less-than-proper giggles, but she didn't miss the subtle quirk of the awaiting noble's brow. Finally they were presented with a cloth upon which were the most awe-striking set of golden combs she had ever seen in her young life.

Apollo glanced at the frozen maiden, taking in her mesmirized expression before nodding toward the merchant, pulling a small sack from the innards of his coat and handing it to the man. "I'll have them. Give them to the girl." He then turned on his heel, leaving the speechless pair in the wake of his departure. "You must be something of a prize, Miss. It isn't everyday you see a fellow like Lord Karmine treating his young wife." Yuuki shook her head at this, looking from the combs to the retreating form of said Lord. "Apollo-san's wife died long ago. Her name was Rose; mine is not," she gave one last look to the surprised merchant and nodded, hurrying to catch his stride with her gift in tow.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Lorenza: "And stay out!" I let out a sigh as the bar doors slam behind us. this has to be the third bar we've gotten thrown out of this week alone. And while I'll admitt that the first time was partially my fault- that bartender refused to serve me because my English skills "would make the queen of England herself cry for how fall this country has fallen," so I obviously had to put him in his place- the last two times were all Enzo and Micheal. From the corner of my eye, I see Enzo grab Micheal by the collar and start shaking him. "You dumbass!" he yells in Italian. I spot my hat on the ground and carefully place it back on my head. Micheal starts screaming. "Help,I'm being attacked by a madman!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:53 pm

(By the way, I made a 1920's chat under the same category as this one.)

Clarissa: "Oh, I'm sorry," I say quietly. Of course I already knew the wedding would be cancelled. Even if there hadn't been any rumors, and there were, Lottie is of the unfortunate class of women who are destined for spinsterdom. There's nothing wrong with her of course. With her dark complexion and elegant features, men would find her pretty in an exotic way. And even if they didn't, the amount of money and titles she would bring to the marriage would more than make up for that. She's simply unlucky. She sighs and puts a hand on her brow in a way that reminds me of an actress from a Greek tragedy. "I'm the one who should be sorry. This is the fifth engagement I've had collapse on me and now people are starting to whisper that I'm unlucky. If word gets around, I'll be a spinster for life! Oh Clarissa, what should I do?!" I notice a couple walking out of the store behinid us and raise an eyebrow. "You prove them wrong, of course." And with that, I give her a gntle push into Lord Karmine.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 pm

( @PavoLights- Ok. ^-^ And I replied in the imaginary friends topic as well! )

By means of what appeared to be a woman who had lost her footing, Apollo caught her by the shoulder swiftly, steadying her. His eyes danced over her face silently before realization dawned on him. "Miss Lottie," he addressed, making the connection to a few of the upperclass gentlemen he had the pleasure of doing business with in the past. She was quite beautiful, as only a woman of her legend would be. He noted her unsettled appearance that could only be the workings of stress. "Are you all right?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next