the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ipswich, MA

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Ipswich, MA - Page 3 Empty Re: Ipswich, MA

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 am

"Your bed probably stinks," Sam muttered, glaring at the couch as he made her sit down. She looked around and found his sterio system and grinned. She pulled away from his grip and went over and turned it on, searching for a good song.

Soda watched her carefully. "You were at the party at the dunes when James accidently fell into you making you fall and hit your head. I'm Curtis, Curtis Garwin. But you can just call me Soda, everyone else does."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 am

Artemis looked around, clearly confused "I'm, I'm Artemis"

James sighed and watched her "then you're free to use the couch" he yelled over the music.

Artemis winced, the sudden loud noise making her head throb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 am

Sam didn't like how loud it was, it made the hang over headache she was starting to get even worse. She turned it down some, then looked at him. "Come dance with me."

Soda stood and closed the door to muffle the sound and went back over to her. "So, you're the new girl." He smiled at her. "Well, I'm sorry your first day of Spencer turned out like this." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:33 am

Artemis shook her head, the 'whoosing noise' behind her eyes throbbing in sync with the movement "could be worse" she mumbled

James eyed her, "are you even able to dance right now?" he inquired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:38 am

Sam raised her brow as she watched him. "You don't have to be sober to dance. Besides, it's wearing off." She held her hands out to him, not wanting to dance alone. "If you don't dance with me I will raid your house looking for Tequila."

Soda watched her, "you should close your eyes, it usually helps." He murmered, really just wanting her to close her eyes so she wouldn't see his eyes when he healed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:44 am

Artemis complied, her eyes fluttering close as her breathing dropped.

"you'd never find it" james smirked, for she wouldn't, it was hidden in a secrete cubbord (sp?). He shook his head and stood, taking his hand and pulling her to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:50 am

Sam smiled as she started to rock her body, her hips swaying in time to the music.

Soda watched her for a minute, his eyes turning black as night as he head healed, then returning back to normal. A small bit of want pulled at the back of his mind, his powers wanting to be used again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:53 am

Artemis's eyes flew open and she blinked, surprised she could she clearly again "whoa" she breath, looking to him

James smiled to himself, moving with her, enjoying the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:56 am

"What?" Soda asked innocently as he watched her. He hoped she didn't catch on, that would be a bad thing.

Sam smiled widely as she pressed herself against him while she moved the music making her loose control a little. The buzz in her mind was still there, happily reminding her she was still drunk, which ment she could get away with just about anything and people would blame it on the drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Artemis shook her head, rubbing her eyes, feeling silly. "nothing" she mumbled. she looked to him, her memory flooding back to her "you guys are clutz!" she accused

James's eyes widened slightly, but allowed it. I mean, why not? It's not like she'd do this otherwise. he wrapped his hands around her waste, moving their hips together

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Sam smiled at him, laughing slightly, over giddy by the buzz that was covering her mind. She pressed her hips against his, moving suggestively to the music, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Soda gave a sheepish grin and chuckled. "Ya, I'm sorry about that. It was sorta my fault. I shoved him." He rubbed the back of his neck as he watched her. "How you feelin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:18 pm

James raised a brow, his body reacting to the contact. He should stop this... in a little. He continued to move, matching her hips

Artemis brushed the hair from her face, pulling the black strands into a pony tail. "strangely fine" she replied, a thoughtful look about her "i mean, one moment I thought my head was encased in a brick of cement and the next.. I couldn't feel better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:25 pm

"Huh, that's weird. Maybe closing your eyes does help," Soda winked at her with a small chuckle. "I don't think your roommate is in any shape to go home though. She had a little much to drink."

Sam smiled at him as her body twisted with the music, sliding down his body as her hips rocked against him, then moving back up, her hands brushing against a certain part of his body. Her shirt fell and bra straps off her shoulders, exposing them, her hair falling in her face. This was Sam when she was drunk. Though she somehow managed to never get into much more trouble than this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Artemis sighed, the subject of her mysterious recovery dropped as she looked at the door separating her from her roommate "ya... it appears so..." she crinkled her nose, "sorry about that"

James froze as he brushed past him, his body really liking that.. He managed a small chuckled and pulled away, fixing her straps and turning down the music "alright, perhaps it's time you try sleeping this off" he suggested

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:32 pm

"Sorry about what?" Soda asked looking a litte confused. "Your roommate? Don't worry about it. I've seen James more wasted than that." He winked, chuckling. "Where you from?"

Sam wrapped her arms around his neck, her previous anger at him now gone. "Are you going to sleep with me?" She didn't mean it in a wrong way, she just wanted to know if he was going to lay down with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Artemis shrugged, looking around the room "New Hampshire, you?"

James lightly pushed her away, the action taking all his will power. She was pretty hot, and here she was throwing herself at him... "no" he responded through clenched teeth "you're drunk"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 pm

"Here," Soda smiled as he watched her. He ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath. "Well, you can either stay here for the night, or I could run you home and drop your roommate by when she's not drunk off her a**."

Sam frowned at him and shook her head. "I'm not sleeping unless I have someone to cuddle." She folded her arms definantly. Yes, she was drunk, but she wanted to cuddle and she was going to cuddle, even if she had to tackle him. Or at least that's what her mind told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:42 pm

James backed away. Cuddle? that was not his thing... "fine, don't sleep then. but you're drunk, at least rest a bit" he gestured to the couch

Artemis frowned, "perhaps I shouldn't leave her.... I can just sleep on the floor or something.. sorry" she sighed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Soda chuckled and shook his head. "Don't be sorry. You can sleep in my bed, it's alright. I like the chair better anyway." He smirked as he stood, streaching slightly.

Sam just glared at him, her anger returning. She walked to the door, only stumbing a few times. "I'm going home," she declared as she opened the door and started down the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:47 pm

James shook his head, catching her and dragging her back inside "no, you stay. don't make me get your roommate involved" he threatened

Artemis frowned "you sure? I'm fine with the floor"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 pm

"Let go of me!" Sam growled, struggling slightly. "You're just racist," she declared, though she fell against him, her eyes drooping slightly. "It's because I'm black, isn't it," she wasn't really black. More like...latin. But it's all the same when you're drunk.

Soda nodded and smiled. "I'm sure. Get some rest, I'll give you a ride back in the morning whenever you're ready." He started towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:54 pm

James sighed and placed her on the couch, "right. let's go with that."

Artemis gave a small smile as she watched him leave "thanks.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:56 pm

"I knew it," Sam's carmel eyes flashed angrily, though it didn't last long because she was soon passed out.

"You're welcome," Soda said as he left the room, closing the door behind him. He walked in the room just in time to hear their conversation about James being racist and raised a brow, chuckling slightly. "You're racist?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Artemis stared at the door for a moment before burying herself in the covers, taking in the scent. It soothed her, oddly enough. Her eyes closed and soon enough, she was asleep

James let out a breath "apparently, she's... feisty when drunk" his body was still... reacting to her touch earlier. He struggled to calm himself. He placed a blanket over her before turning back to soda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Soda laughed and shook his head. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "How did we end up here instead of the party?" He asked with a small chuckle. He plopped himself in a chair and sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Good thing school doesn't start till Monday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum