the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ipswich, MA

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Ipswich, MA - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich, MA

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:53 am

James accepted it, pulling himself up into a standing position.
"ya" Artemis mumbled, "I just want to lay down in all."
James watched her carefully, "should we bring you back to your dorm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 am

Soda watched her and gave a small nod, "we can take you home."
Sam glared at them. "I think you've done enough, don't you?" Her eyes were like darts.
Soda frowned and looked at her, "it's not like you're in any shape to drive."
Sam frowned at them, then looked at Artemis."What do you think?" she finally asked, deciding that it was her opinion that mattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 am

"as long as I don't get tossed around, imgoingwiththe, the sobber one" she managed, "nooffense"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:08 am

Sam looked at her for a moment, blinked, and then shrugged. "Fine, we'll come with you." She said to Soda, then glared at James, still blaming him.

Soda sighed and nodded. "Right, this way," he gently took Artemis by the elbow and led her towards his car that was parked aways off in the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 am

James raised his hands as a sign of surrender, hoping she didn't go to kick him again.

Artemis allowed herself to be led, still fighting with the dark spots in her vision

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:12 am

Soda took them to his car and helped Artemis into the passenger seat. Sam frowned and got into the back seat a little clumsily, falling back on James.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:19 am

James chuckled and helped her up "one minute you're kicking me and the next you're hanging all over me. jesh, bipolar much?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:24 am

"Shut up Danvers," Sam growled, though she sorta did like him touching her. She brushed it off as the alcohol talking though. She plopped back on the seat and sighed.

Soda waited till James was in the car, then took off through the trees, avoiding being seen by the cop cars that were headed out to break up the party. A smirk was on his face as he glanced back at James. "What luck we have," he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:28 am

try as I might.. I can't get that heart off my chest now *headdesk* nail polish sticks to skin... apparently

artemis leaned her head back, allowing her eyes to close shut

james smirked "indeed, you girls sure you don't want to come over our place instead if calling it a night?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:31 am

Sam peered at him, then glanced at Artemis. "As long as there's no funny buisness, I'm ok with that."

Soda looked over and shook Artemis slightly. "Hey, no sleepin just yet," he said gently.

Haha Smile did you try nail polish remover? I use perminant markers. They usually scrub off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:33 am

"Imnotsleeping" artemis mumbled, shaking off the hand.

James grinned, clearly pleased. we'll see about that....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 am

Soda brought them back to his and James's place. He sighed as he parked and went around to the other side and lifted Artemis out of the car, not sure she was steady enough to be on her feet.

Sam waited till James got out, then stumbled out after him, trying not to fall. She didn't normally have this much trouble with drinking, but then again she didn't normally have three beers in an hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 am

artemis protested weakly, her eyes still closed.

James chuckled and caught her, offering her his arm "you alright?" he raised a brow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:43 am

"I'm fine," Sam said, shoving James off and following Soda up the stairs and into the apartment, only stumbling a few times. The boys lived outside of the dorms because well, they had the money to. That and Soda had a job that required late hours past the designated dorm cerfews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 am

"righttt" james replied, following them up, ready to catch the girl so she didn;t fall and snap her neck.

alright. I'm really going to bed now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:54 am

ok

Sam stumbled into the apartment and collapsed onto the couch, running a hand through her long brown hair. She blinked a few times and sighed. "Got anything to drink?"

Soda carried Artemis to the back, setting her on his bed so as to keep her from getting mixed up into any funny buisness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 am

Artemis- head ache.... Sleep

James eyed the girl, raising a brow in amazement "how much can you fit in there?" he looked over her small frame, trying to see if she had it jimmie rigged or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 am

"Oi! Wha'ts that suppose to mean?" Sam asked, as she sat up, her shirt and bra strap falling off her shoulder, her eyes narrowing slightly. "I haven't had much thank you, only three cups."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:45 am

James shook his head in amusement, gently pushing her back down. "girls" he sighed, "how about some water?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 am

Sam made a face and shook his head. "No," she said as she sat back up after he had pushed her back down. She wasn't laying down yet. She was to focused on James.

Soda had grabbed a wet wash rag and was patting Artemis's head with it gently, cleaning the place where she had hit her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:54 am

Artemis winced and jolted awake, blinking hard, still fighting with the dark spots.
James shrugged, "fine, have it your way." He leaned back, placing his feet on the table and his hands behind his head, closing his eyes contently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:06 am

"You're no fun, I thought we were going to have fun. If this is all we're gonna do I might as well go back to my dorms." Sam pushed her wobbly self up off the couch, walking around to go towards the door.

Soad put a hand on her shoulder to still her. "Hey, it's ok. I'm just cleanin you up," he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:09 am

Artemis relaxed considerably "oh.." she responded dumbly, "where am I?"

James was on his feet in second, catching her arm and bringing her back to the couch "that wouldn't be so wise.. you want the head master to walk in and fine your wobbling self drunk?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 am

"I'm fine!" Sam growled, though she fell against him making his hand touch her chest. She didn't seem to care though, she was still stuck on the fact that he wasn't going to let her go. "Besides, where am I suppose to sleep?"

Soda gave a small smile. "You're back at my place. James and Sam are in the livingroom." He finished cleaning up the spot where she had hit her head and looked back at her. "Do you remember what happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:19 am

Artemis thought hard for moment, ignoring the headache it caused. She frowned, not able to make sense of the fog that cover her thoughts. It was like trying to grab water, she couldn't make sense of them "no?"

James stiffened under her touch. He gently brought her to her feet and away from him "you can have my bed, I'll sleep on the couch" he sighed, bringing her back to said couch to sit down

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum