the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby Empty Born This Way Baby

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:24 pm

This has a lot to do with the song by Lady GaGa. Bring in gay, bi, and straight characters. The setting is a boarding school, Cliffview, in the countryside of someplace in the United States. School has been in for a month now. Gay's and bi's aren't accepted, they either hide it or embrace it. If they embrace it however, they normally get bullied and teased. Basically, this is mostly a free chat.

My rules:
~No one liners.
~You MUST make at least two characters.
~Most importantly, have fun.

Character~

Student~
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Image/description:

Teacher~
Name:
Gay, bi, straight:
Personality:
Bio:
Class they teach:
Other:
Image/description:
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Born This Way Baby Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Student~
Name: Samuel 'Sammy' White
Gay, bi, straight: Gay, open about it
Personality: TBD
Bio: He's liked guys ever since he was little. His parents figured this out and sent him to Cliffview. His parents hate him and can't wait until he moves out.
Other: N/A
Image/description:
Born This Way Baby Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Yn3dPeU55sSQ1DMzGBRkJsVRUyjj2b7DQy0p97fwrLSyUJQM

Student~
Name: Gabriel 'Gabe' Reed
Gay, bi, straight: Bi, doesn't really admit he's also attracted to guys
Bio: He was shipped off to Cliffview mainly because his parents can't stand having him around.
Other: N/A
Image/description:
Born This Way Baby Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvWC-73aJdxHtrbItVmPYKZpX65KVqTQwjw33ah12erPsXbjbo
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:27 am

Name: Valorian Griffith
Gay, bi, straight: Gay, but closed off about it
Bio: Shipped off to Cliffview because his parents died and his aunt lives by the school, so he lives with her.
Other: n/a
Image/description: Born This Way Baby Hey-ol10

Name: Riley Johnson
Gay, bi, straight: Not entirely sure
Bio: He came to Cliffview willingly because he was bullied so badly at his last school.
Other: He dresses in victorian-esque clothing, but mixed with modern style.
Image/description: Born This Way Baby Camero11

*squee* I LOVE THIS TYPE OF CHAT!!!!!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 am

Very Happy
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 am

I'm already excited to use them :3
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:36 am

:3 I'm excited too.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 am

Should we wait for someone else to join before we start?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:50 am

We can just start.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:52 am

Okies... You can start if you want :3
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:57 am

(Okay. ^_^)

Gabriel walked down the hall and spotted Samuel. Sweet, innocent gay Samuel. A cold smile spread across his lips, but it was just a mask. Him and Samuel used to be friends, used to know each other. Things were different now and he was going to hide who he really was at all costs. Even if it meant bullying his old friend. He bit back a sigh and pushed Samuel against a wall and Samuel hit it with a small thud.

Samuel sighed as he noticed Gabriel and bit his lip. He knew no good came whenever he was around. He took in a shaky breath and cringed in pain as he was shoved into the wall. He let out the breath he hadn't known he had been holding and glared at Gabriel. Gabriel, the guy who would never show the world who he really was.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 am

Valorian stood at his locker, the door opened so it blocked his sight of Samuel and Gabriel. He didn't want to be caught starting at the blatant discrimination and he also didn't want people to know his secret. He cringed as he heard the thud that was Samuel hitting the wall. When he closed his locker door, which a sharp slam, it was mostly to distract Gabriel. He walked over, biting on his lip. He stopped for a second, like he was going to say something, but kept walking.

"Seriously?" Riley asked, sounding irritated, stopping by Gabriel and Samuel. "You're going to pick on him of all people? Dude, why not someone else? I mean there are tons of people who are more gay than him," he said. Riley hated seeing kids like Samuel get bullied. They were just trying to be themselves and homophobes like Gabriel had to try and shove them down like they were trash. It made Riley a little sick.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:16 am

Gabriel looked toward the locker that had slammed, thankful for any distraction. Gabriel then turned to Riley with a raised eyebrow. He was curious as to why he was standing up for Samuel. He turned away from them completely and nodded toward his friends. "They aren't worth it, let's go." A frown crossed Gabriel's face when one of his 'friend's' stopped and spit at Samuel. "Not cool, man." He shoved his 'friend'.

Samuel's eyes widened and he looked at Riley with a thankful expression on his face. he smiled weakly toward Riley and went to move away from the wall, but was spit on by one of Gabriel's friend's. He glanced toward Riley again. "Thanks." He clenched his jaw and moved to walk away, feeling fed up with everything.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 am

( O...M...G...sh xD Can I join? ._. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:25 am

(Yes Mady, you can join. ^_^)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 am

( O.O YAY! I love you, Ericha! XD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 am

(XD)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 am

Riley followed after Samuel, reached into his bag, and pulling out a small pack of tissues. "No problem," he said, raising an eyebrow, holding the package out. He shoved his free hands into his pocket, slightly worried about what it would look like, walking down the hall with him after helping him... Would that make him look gay? Riley pursed his lips. He wasn't gay... Was he? He really had no clue.

Valorian made his way to math and took his seat. He hated calculus. He hated it with a passion that was only rivaled by green beans and bullying. Absently, he began to draw on his notebook. Suddenly, he thought he heard his name. No, he was sure he heard his name. No one had one like it. "Valorian, would you mind answering the question?" Crap... He had gotten caught. Vally's face turned pink as he quickly did the math and stammered out the answer.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:40 am

Samuel glanced up and noticed Riley. He was honestly surprised, no one had stood up for him before really. Samuel pushed the package away. "Thanks." He paused a moment and looked at Riley curiously. "Why did you stand up for me?" He watched Riley quietly with curious eyes. In truth, it touched his heart that someone had cared enough to stand up for him.

Gabriel knocked on the door to math, late as usual. The teacher answered the door and stared at Gabriel. A moment passed before the teacher chewed Gabriel out. "am I allowed in so I can go sit down?" He asked impatiently, cutting the teacher off mid-lecture about being late. The teacher frowned and let Gabriel in, but not before handing him a detention slip.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:47 am

(Can we pause this until tomorrow? I mean, these convos? I need to sleep soon... Well, a few more replies, anyway :3)

Riley shrughed. "Well, I hate seeing people being bullied, especially by people like Gabriel. He's afraid of you just because you aren't scared of yourself," he said, his eyes meeting Samuel's for a second and then scanning the hall again. "You're brave," he said. "A good role model for others and I don't want them thinking that if they come out, they'll be treated like that."

Valorian's face got a little more pink as Gabriel entered the class. His eyes shifted down to his notebook quickly and he glanced around. there were two absent seats in the class. One by him and one by a different boy. Vally hoped Gabriel chose to sit by the other boy because Vally couldn't help that his eyes scanned over Gabriel like he was art, noticing the contours of his body. Sure, he didn't seem to have a nice inside off the bat, but he had a pretty decent outside.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:58 am

(Yeah, if I don't seem to show up tomorrow, it's because I might be at a friend's...)

Samuel smiled at Riley and he watched where he was walking again. "People like Gabriel are mainly hiding who they really are, but you are extremely right about the whole being scared thing." His smile widened a puny bit. "I'm not really brave, I just don't like hiding who I am." He shrugged slightly.

Gabriel scanned the room for an empty seat and only noticed two free. The one was by some guy he couldn't stand and the other was by Valorian. Gabriel sighed and took the seat next to Valorian and glanced at him. He quickly looked down and opened his notebook, hoping he would be able to pay attention.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:07 am

(Okay, well, now I'm going... Night!)

Riley chuckled and shrugged. "That's more brave than a lot of the people at this school are," he said. He was one of those people. He partially didn't like the bullying because he couldn't say for sure that he just liked girls. He rubbed his face with one hand and sighed. "What class you you have?" He asked. "Because... We're late."

Valorian bit down on his full lip a bit harder, trying to keep his eyes from straying. He pushed his hair of of his face and focused on writing down what the teacher was saying, but Gabrial was a bit distracting. Well, not him, but the things about him. He couldn't stop looking at his handwriting or the little detention slip on the table. After a moment, he pulled his eyes away, the thought coming to him that Gabriel might think he was gay (which he was, but that was sort of a secret) and bully him, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 am

The forum deleted this like, five seconds after I put it up the first time. ._.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:16 am

(O_O I'll make characters since all the others are so much older, just give me a few.)

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:17 am

( Kay. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 am

( Aw x3 )