the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 3 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Could I join? Got some gay charries I wanna work with!
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Of course you can join. ^_^
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Sweet!

Student~
Name: Jaison McKormic
Gay, bi, straight: Openly Gay
Personality: (Will develop)
Bio: Parents sent him away because he is gay.
Other: n/a
Image/description:
Born This Way Baby - Page 3 Harry+t+1

Name: Kalee Moran
Gay, Bi, straight: Bisexual
Personality: (will develop)
Bio: No one knows she is a lesbian
Looks: Born This Way Baby - Page 3 Holly3

Name: Luca Maddox
Gay, Bi, straight: Bisexual
personality: will develop
Bio: He is openly bi, and his parents sent him away.
Looks:Born This Way Baby - Page 3 Emo-boys-are-hot
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Wyatt blinked, his blue eyes softening as he shook his head 'no' slowly, a small, crooked smile playing on his mouth. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but shut it after a moment, placing a hand on James' head.

"Yeah, fine..." he said, glancing up at the voice and immediately being struck in silence by the sight of the older boy. His hair especially caught his eye. ( Aw, Drew <3 )

Twitching, Hart sighed in frustration, brushing aside 'his' bothersome bangs. The teacher had held 'him' too long, and now half of the morning was already over! There goes my shot at perfect attendance...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:28 pm

James smiled a small shy toward Wyatt. He liked him for a simple reason, Wyatt didn't seem to want to harm James. He thought for a moment. "Why aren't you in class?" James looked up at Wyatt, his eyes wide and filled with curiosity.

Luke raised an eyebrow and stared at Drew. "Are you sure, because it ain't normal to sit down in the middle of the hallway on the floor."Luke eyed Drew and a slow smile spread across his lips as he watched him. He found Drew kind of interesting.

(Shane: I'll make a few characters, just give me a few.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Jaison stood at his locker, new to the school. He didn't know anyone and wasn't sure he wanted to. He had heard about the bullying that happened to openly gay students, and he wasn't looking forward to it.

Kalee sighed and slumped against her locker. Great, now because of some stupid incident, everyone would know that she was a lesbian. Bullying was not what she wanted to deal with.

Luca walked down the hallway, trying to find his next class. He was so lost in this new school. Ugh, at least no one knew that he was bisexual. That would just make his life hell.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Drew tore his gaze away from Luke, looking over at Wyatt. "Waiting on him," he answered quietly, trying not to look at him again for fear him might starting staring. He overheard the smaller kid asking Wyatt questions. "He doesn't talk, kid. I think he can, he just doesn't."

Wyatt looked at James sheepishly, bring his hand back to his side and giving a simple shrug as his answer. He really didn't know why he didn't go; he just...didn't.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Student~
Name: Derek Ashford
Gay, bi, straight: gay, completely closed about it
Personality: TBD
Bio: TBD
Other: N/A
Image/description:
Born This Way Baby - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4KgQNg-GPtK0o_1YoRaVEijodKslGKuPLt8EIqVbZLNVrLq5Asg

Student~
Name: Eliza James
Gay, bi, straight: gay, open about it
Image/description:
Born This Way Baby - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs1hynvMRYohSzv-0Si8vfx5Ywsb6MvcQP0BCMuHiLBD4ncZvH3Q

Student~
Name: Jackson Sanford
Gay, bi, straight: gay, happily open about it
Image/description:
Born This Way Baby - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYAICNp7t7SbBdGIUyLRRkug2qg8bENuUenu4sAQd-KyDfo8T4

Derek walked to his locker, laughing with his friends. He held his facade perfectly as he neared his locker. He noticed a guy (Jaison) and his eyes wandered slightly. He quickly put his attention back on his friends though as he opened his locker and put away some of his things. His friends left to go to their classes and Derek let out a sigh.

Eliza walked down the hall, her head high. She smiled toward a couple of her friends as she neared her locker. She noticed a girl (Kalee) lounged against a locker and the one next to it. She smiled toward the girl. "Excuse me, you're leaning against my locker some."

Jackson laughed as he mimicked the idiots who loved to tease people like him; gays. He rolled his eyes and waved to his friends that he had been walking with. They were heading to their class and he was heading to his when he ran into a boy (Luca). "Sorry."

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Jaison watched the boys walk back, laughing and making jokes about gay people. He rolled his eyes and leaned against his locker. "What is so bad about being gay?" He asked the guy that had stayed at his locker, and had not gone with his friends.

Kalee looked the girl over. "Sorry, I'm kinda lost." She moved away from the locker, still looking at the girl. The girl's blonde hair hung in her face, which Kalee though was sexy, but she probably wasn't gay.

Luca stepped back. "It's cool," He said, smiling. He examined the boy and liked what he saw. "I'm Luca."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Luke watched Drew curiously, his gaze only shifting a bit when he mentioned he was waiting for someone. He then looked back at Drew. "I see. So, what class are you hiding from?" His eyebrow raised slightly as he watched Drew, his eyes filled with curiosity.

"Oh." James smiled at Wyatt. He didn't mind quietness since he didn't talk much himself. He looked at Wyatt curiously and let out a sigh. "Thank you for the tissue, but I should get to class." He cringed at the idea of his teacher freaking out when he was late yet again.

Derek's eyes widened and he glanced toward the person talking. "Er..." His face turned a bright red. "Nothing, being gay is fine. It's just how they act..." He looked down at the floor, his face still bright red. He didn't want to admit that the only reason he acted like that was so he wouldn't get tortured for being gay.

Eliza smiled toward the girl and gave her a quick once over. She wasn't bad looking. Eliza opened her locker and got what she needed. "It's okay. I'm Eliza." She closed her locker and turned to the girl. "You need someone to show you around?"

"I'm still sorry, I'm a complete klutz." Jackson rubbed the back of his neck, a wide smile on his lips when he noticed what Luca looked like. "I'm Jackson." His smile widened a puny bit.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Jaison raised his eyebrows and walked over to the boy. "You're gay too, aren't you? And i won't say anything, I can tell it's a secret." He had once been like the boy, but figured in the end people would respect him for being himself.

Kalee smiled. "Yeah, actually. That would be great." Kalee was glad someone offered to show her around, considering she was so bad with directions and whatnot.

Luca laughed. "Jackson, it's cool. I'm a klutz too." Jackson was very cute, especially with that smile of his. "You can make it up by showing me around," Luca told him, winking.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Pursing his lips, his eyes seemed troubled as he gently caught James by the arm, looking at him with slightly pleading expression. Wyatt wanted him to stay, even though he didn't understand exactly why that was. 'Please?' he mouthed.

"Gym," Drew answered, a heavy blush coloring his teddy bear-like face as he looked back at Luke, biting gingerly on his lower lip. The older boy was...attractive.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Derek looked up, his eyes widening more. How did he know that? His heart beat faster in his chest as he stared at Jaison. He nodded slowly. "Yeah, it is. Thank you for not saying anything. It means a lot to me," He said softly as the color faded from his cheeks. "I'm Derek." He held out his hand.

Eliza smiled. "Okay. What class do you have?" Eliza looked at the girl and her smile widened. Eliza found the girl attractive, but figured that she probably wasn't gay.

Jackson's smile turned into a grin and he playfully slung his arm across Luca's shoulders. "If I must," he said dramaically, but continued to grin. "What class do you have, Luca?"

James smiled and gave a small nod. "Fine, I'll stay." He was happy that someone wanted him to stay for a change. It was refreshing considering his own family didn't even like him being around. James's eyes locked on Wyatt's and his smile grew slightly.

Luke nodded, his smile turning into a wide grin when he saw Drew blush. James found Drew absolutely adorable. "Gym sucks." He paused a moment. "I've seen you around, it's Drew, right?" He watched Drew with curious eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:54 pm

"I'm Jaison." Jaison took the outstretched hand and shook it. It was strong and he liked it, maybe holding on a bit too long. "New around here and this is my first day."

Kalee handed Eliza the paper that listed her classes, hoping she direct her to the right one. Well this day was turning out to be pretty good. A gorgeous girl was gonna show her around.

Luca laughed and took the hand that was draped over his shoulder. "Gym. You?" He could pretty much tell this guy was gay, which was good since since he was too.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Gabriel continued the drawing and blinked at it when he was done. He looked at Valorian out of the corner of his eye and thought about how the picture he had drawn didn't do him justice. He let out a sigh and quickly flipped back to his notes before anyone could see his drawing. After a moment though he glanced up at Valorian.

Samuel's grin only widened more as he glanced at Riley. "So, what are you going to do after high school?" Samuel's eyes locked on Riley curiously. He really was curious about Riley and what he was like. After all, he found Riley kind of fascinating.

Vally met his eyes witha bi more confidence and blushed, not able to hide it with hair this time. "You're pretty good at drawing," he said quietly, thankful he didn't stumble over any of his words. His eyes trailed back down to the new, blank page. Then he looked back to his paper and noticed scrawling, girly handwriting. He wanted to flip it over and hide it. Why couldn't he just write like a boy? He bit his lip gently, not sure if Gabriel was still looking at him or not.

Riley pursed his lips. "I don't really know. I was thinking that I wanted to go into Culinary Arts, but I also wanted to design video games, I still haven't decided," he chuckled, shrugging. "What do you want to do?" He asked Samuel. Something about him was different than all the other boys he'd talked to that were gay... He seemed to click with Samuel.

Aceline leaned against her locker, talking with a small group of friends. She aughed at a few of the jokes and the gossip they told her, but she was a bit distracted. She ws staring off into the distance and snapped to attention once she realized her eyes were on a group of guys. They winked and waved, but she pretended to gagt. She slipped from her group of friends and walked down the hall, pushing her hands into her pocket.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Derek nodded and realized he liked the feel of Jaison's hand. He probably held Jaison's hand longer then necessary and blushed lightly as he let go. "I could show you around if you want Jaison..."

Eliza looked at the schedule and smiled as she looked at the list. She handed it back to Kalee. "We have all the same classes. Off to english for us," she rolled her eyes and smiled at Kalee.

Jackson's grin widened more. "Gym, sadly, but I guess it'll be better with you there." Jackson glanced at Luca and grinned even more, winking at him.

Gabriel smiled widely when their eyes locked and blushed a bit. "Thank you," he said softly. It was then that he finally noticed Valorian blushing. His eyes stayed glued to him. Gabriel found Valorian attractive and knew that there really wasn't much he could do about it.

Samuel Grinned. "Ah. Culinary Arts is wicked, and so is video game design." He glanced at Riley. "I want to be an author, a journalist, photographer or artist," Samuel stated honestly. Samuel's eyes locked on the ground at what he said. Most people laughed when they heard those things.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 pm

can i join?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Valorian's blush grew a little deeper and he brushed his hair out of his eyes. He glanced at the clock. Still had ten minutes in class. He flipped his notebook to a new page and started to draw, the buzzing in his mind calming a little. He drew a landscape, full with a fence and little tire swing. Suddently, he wished he was there and Gabriel was there, too. He couldn't deny he had a little crush, but it was dangerous.

Riley beamed at him. "That sounds awesome," he said truthfully. "My sister is a lot more arty then me, but it's still cool. Once your work is on the market, I'll be sure to check it all out," he smiled. He hadn't heard anything like that since his sister last came to visit. She was a journalist now, writing for several large magazines.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:26 pm

If Momo joins, I'm totally willing to make some characters for them...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Wyatt smiled brilliantly at the answer, digging around before finally moving over to his locker and pulling out some paper and a pen, sitting down at James' feet. 'I'm Wyatt. What's you name?' He showed the paper, his blue eyes shining with curiousity.

Brown eyes widened upon hearing that the older boy had noticed him before, ultimately causing his blush to deepen ten-fold. "Y-Yea..." he nodded, "You're...Luke, right? I've watched y--I-I MEAN...I've seen you...around, too..." Seriously? Watched him?! What the fucking hell was that?!

Hart continued down the hall, eyes fixated to 'his' feet as they continued to carry 'him' forward. Not paying attention, 'he' knocked straight into someone(Aceline), stumbling backward. "Ah, sorry."

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Me too, lol.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:36 pm

(Momo: Yes, you can. ^_^)

Gabriel's eyes stayed glued to Valorian and he found his heart doing a dance in his chest. He realized he could possibly be gaining a small crush on Valorian. He looked down and bit his lip. He looked up at Valorian again. Gabriel watched him and realized that he was starting to hate himself more and more. He noticed Valorian's drawing and smiled. "You draw good too," he said softly.

Samuel grinned and looked up. "Thanks. I actually want to do everything I said, plus possibly make a foundation to do with bullying," Samuel said in a small and quiet voice. Whenever he talked about these things he became a bit more shy because people would laugh or roll their eyes. He was finding himself more comfortable around Riley then he would be around anyone else though and that did make a bit of a difference. He took in a breath. "I really hope to be able to do something good someday."

James grinned and watched Wyatt. He then sat down when Wyatt did. "I'm James. It's nice to meet you Wyatt," James said after he read what Wyatt had written. He paused a moment and looked at Wyatt. "Not to intrude, but why don't you talk?" James tilted his head to the side like a dog would.

Luke smiled and realized he liked Drew's eyes. He chuckled softly when he saw Drew's blush deepen, but stopped when he heard about Drew watching him. He grinned and his eyes locked on Drew's and he couldn't help the words that slipped out next. "You know, this may sound strange, but you are absolutely adorable Drew."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Student~
Name: Abby
Gay, bi, straight: bi, will go either way. is open about it.
Personality: TBA
Bio: Her parents didn't like her 'choice' of being bi and basically disowned her. They sent her away to this school, and ha vent talked to her since.
Other:
Image/description: Dark tanned skin with an even tone. she is small and thin framed and very slightly curvy. Her eyes are cunning silver and are full of curiosity. Dark brown hair with a red tint. falls to her shoulders and is pin strait layered.

Student~
Name: Griffin
Gay, bi, straight: bi. Will go for some girls, but prefers guys. but is closed off about it.
Personality: TBA
Bio: TBA
Other: He holds a lot of sadness in him.
Image/description: dark brown hair that is slightly spiked with fringe. His stormy grey eyes always seem to be sad, even when he isn't. is tall and slightly buff, but not overly so. wears button up shirts and somewhat nice jeans.

Last edited by Momo13 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Ace chuckled and flipped her hair back to look at the person who had stumbled into her. "Oh, no it's fine," she said with a grin. "Are you okay?" She asked, catching his wrist and steadying him.

Valorian could feel Gabriel's careful eyes on him and continued drawing. "Thanks," he said, the smile on his lips coming through his voice. He was about to shade in the shadow of the tree when the bell rang and he jumped, causing an harsh, ugly line in the page. In someway, it signified everything he had done. His life had been wonderful, amazing, but he was gay.

Riley's eyes widened. "Really?" He asked. "I wanted to start a foundation to stop bullying, too," he said, looking at his feet as he walked with a large smile on his face. "And I'm sure that you'll do great one day. You seem to have a good heart," he chuckled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Gabriel's smiled widely. "It's the truth." When the bell rang Gabriel got his stuff, his eyes still on Valorian. He grabbed his arm before he could walk away and wondered what he was doing, but took in a breath. "Hey, Valorian, can we talk?" He quickly looked down, let go of Valorian's arm and bit his lip. He was starting to wonder if he was losing his mind.

"Really." Samuel looked at Riley and grinned. "That's kind of wicked that we both want to do that." His eyes stayed on Riley and his grin widened some. "Thanks." Samuel shook his head and looked ahead of himself before he ran into something. He found himself really warming up to Riley.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next