the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 2 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:31 am

(XD x3)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:34 am

( Who starts? )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:34 am

(Can you?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:37 am

( :/ No. I'm being forced to go to bed now. As in NOW. -hugs- I'll miss you if you do end up going to your friend's, dear. But I'll see you sometime soon, ok? Have a good night :3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:42 am

(Alright. Sad *hugs* I'll miss you too Mady. I will, you too. :3)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Avery wrote:(Okay, well, now I'm going... Night!)

Riley chuckled and shrugged. "That's more brave than a lot of the people at this school are," he said. He was one of those people. He partially didn't like the bullying because he couldn't say for sure that he just liked girls. He rubbed his face with one hand and sighed. "What class you you have?" He asked. "Because... We're late."

Valorian bit down on his full lip a bit harder, trying to keep his eyes from straying. He pushed his hair of of his face and focused on writing down what the teacher was saying, but Gabrial was a bit distracting. Well, not him, but the things about him. He couldn't stop looking at his handwriting or the little detention slip on the table. After a moment, he pulled his eyes away, the thought coming to him that Gabriel might think he was gay (which he was, but that was sort of a secret) and bully him, too.

Samuel smiled slightly. "True. Thank you for calling me brave, I think." Samuel glanced at Riley and then focused on walking again. He ran his hand through his hair and frowned. "English." He sighed and thought about how anybody who was late normally got in trouble, but it seemed like he normally got in more trouble. "Yeah, I know we're late." His eyes glued to the ground.

Gabriel tried to focus on math, he really did, but Valorian drew his attention away. Gabriel's eyes shifted to Valorian and he watched him for a moment before quickly looking back down at his notebook quickly. He chewed on his cheek thoughtfully and honestly considered coming out about who he was. He hated bulling, so why not? But then the thoughts of him being bullied came to his head and he shook the thought. He glanced at Valorian again.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 pm

( I'm back! But I have to run a few places before I can actually sit down and think. Then I'll start, if you want. -hugs- Be back soon! )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:48 pm

(Okay. *hugs*)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:08 pm

"Well, you don't seem so excited about going to class," Riley noticed. "Maybe you wanna skip?" He suggested with a small smile that was aimed at the ground. "I'm in a free period right now, so no one really cares about me."He chuckled wryly about how true his statement was, but in a different sense. He had come here because bullying had grown so bad at his old school.

Valorian thought he saw Gabriel looking at him, so he looked up, too. Their eyes met for a moment and he gave Gabriel a small smile before returning to his papers. He was trying hard not to let his cheeks turned that damned shade of pink. He felt the pressure of not being openly gay on his shoulders, but he knew if he told people it would all be different. he wouldn't be able to look at a guy without them thinking he was hitting on them. He sighed and started doodling on his paper again.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Samuel let out a cold chuckle. ""That's because I'm not. My english teacher hates me." Samuel thought for a moment. "Skipping sounds like a good plan to me. I'm sure people care about you." Samuel gave a small nod and looked at Riley. "So, why did you come to this hell, I mean school?" Samuel looked ahead of him again as he walked.

Gabriel smiled a small smile also when their eyes locked. He looked down at his notebook and realized that he was starting to truly hate lying about who he was. It meant that he was supposed to act like the others, act different. He wasn't supposed to like guys at all, but after all his big secret was that he was bi. A sigh escaped his lips as he paid some attention to the teachers lecture.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Riley's smile broadened into a grin. "Bullying," he said. "My school was worse than this. I was bullied because I dressed differently, I was bullied because I have beliefs, I was bullied because I'm still finding my way and trying to survive high school," he finally said. He wasn't sure how, but he had avoided being bullied for the most part here and he wasn't complaining.

Valorian tried to keep his mind away from Gabriel for the most part. He didn't want to think about how blonde he was, or how tall he was, or that he was actually kind of cute. That would be gay. Vally was only gay under the security of his own roof. There he could talk freely with his cousin. Here at school, Vally was just another guy, but he felt like it might be kind of obvious.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Samuel paused and looked at Riley. "But your style is different, interesting. Plus you seem pretty cool." He fell quiet a moment and grinned. "I know why you were bullied, they were just jealous," Samuel said and grinned widely. He liked talking to Riley and found him pretty cool. "Yup, that's all it was; jealousy."

Gabriel chewed his cheek as he tried to focus on his notes and the teachers lecturing, but it was getting harder and harder. His attention kept going to Valorian and he kept thinking about how he found himself attracted to Valorian. He let out another sigh and gave up on taking notes. He turned to a clean page in his notebook and started drawing.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Riley found his cheeks heating slightly. "Yeah, that's what I tried to tell myself... But I guess bullies don't like hearing it," he said, his smile regaining it's size. Samuel was pretty cool, not that he had thought he wouldn't be cool. He was friends with almost all the kids who were bullied, but he hadn't been.

Valorian's stomach tossed and turned as his leg accidentally bumped Gabriel's. He mumbled a hasty apology and looked down at his papers. He wished the class was over so he could rush to the bathroom and make himself stop blushing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Samuel's grin widened some. "They just don't want to admit it. Anyway, bullies are nothing but people who are scared of society and scared to be themselves, people who are insecure, and just idiot jerks who will be my butler someday when I'm rich and famous." Sammy grinned even wider and looked at Riley.

Gabriel's stomach fluttered when Valorian's leg bumped into his. He glanced up at Valorian and noticed him blushing. A smile spread across Gabriel's lips and he studied him for a few moments, his hands still working on what he was drawing. He finally looked down, his own cheeks turning a light pink and realized he was drawing Valorian.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Drew followed behind the ever-silent Wyatt. The two were in for it today; this the third day they'd skipped their first couple of classes. The younger glanced at the hooded boy, wondering when he'd started hanging around him to begin with. He didn't talk at all. Not that Drew particularly minded the silence. "You think we'll get slaughtered?" A single nod. "Ngh," he groaned, "It's a wonder we haven't been suspended yet." Or worse yet, expelled.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:19 pm

James walked with his head bent, his messy red hair falling into his freckle filled face. He was late for the third day because of being shoved into a locker. Oh how James loathed the person who thought of lockers. As it was, he already knew that he would probably get beat up or even worse later in the day on top of what had already happened. The thought made him swallow and a few tears of fear well up behind his eyes.

Luke strutted down the near empty hall, happy with his choice to cut class. He couldn't stand school and the thought of dropping out when he was sixteen appealed to him a lot. As it was, he planned on being a mechanic or an actor. Neither required school, so he was good. He continued his strut down the hall and paused a moment to adjust his leather jacket.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Wyatt paused in his stride at the soft sounds of sniffling, turning his head as he slipped the hood off slowly, glancing over his shoulder to be met with the sight of a disheveled ginger-haired boy. He couldn't be any more than one or two years younger than himself. Ignoring the reluctant little voice at the back of his head, he threw a look at Drew before approaching the boy. Something told him he had had 'locker troubles.' Pulling the earbuds from his ears, he dug in the pocket of his jeans to pause his Ipod before putting them away and extending a hand in front of the boy's face, offering Kleenex.

Drew watched the two for a minute before sighing, sliding down to sit on the floor and wait. There was no way he was going to face the gym teacher alone; the woman was an ogre! If he was going down, he was making sure Wyatt went with him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Valorian glanced down at his hands and slowly, his eyes crept to Gabriel's paper. He was drawing a face... Vally stared a little longer and realized that it was his face. He looked back to his hands quickly and hoped his hair covered the blush that was rising to his cheeks. Vally's hand had been subconsiously writing G-A- and the start of a B, but before he got any farther, he scribbled it out.

Riley's returning smile was brilliant. He righted his glasses and kept forward. "Great minds think alike," he chuckled. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do after high school, but it was sure to be great. He would put all of the bullies in their place and start a foundation-- Another one-- to end bullying.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:07 am

Hey, Fragile... Do you wanna make a girl? I was kinda hoping someone would, but no one did and I have some muse for a girl, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 am

Like, a girlxgirl thing? Either way, sure. Just gimme a few, love.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 am

Sigh.

What the crap is with this topic deleting my boys' profiles?!
...Epic failure.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:21 am

Hmm... I dunno... I saw that and I asked the other mods. They said that they hadn't touched them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:25 am

Name: Isabella/Hart Hyes.
Gay, bi, straight: Bi
Personality: ... You'll see.
Bio: ... Will develop.
Other: Pretends to be a boy, though no one knows why. Her original personality has been overidden by her male persona.
Image/description: Thin, slightly pale, long black hair, baby blue eyes that lean toward a lavender hue. Not very tall.

( x.x Well, at any rate, there she is, but I have to go now. Goodnight dear. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Name: Aceline Gray
Gay, bi, straight: Bi, open about it
Personality: TBD
Bio: Not really sure ecxept for that she's a middle child and fought to get attention growing up.
Other: She wants to be a photographer and she's very intuitive.
Image/description: Long, ash blonde hair that has some streaks of color throughout it and slightly almond shaped, wide eyes that are nearly turquoise and fringed with dark lashes. She stands at 5’7” and is slightly curvy, but still fairly thin. She likes converse a lot and she has a slight obsession with sweaters/vests/cardigans. She always carries around a smallish, drawstring backpack that she keeps her camera in.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 pm

James looked up at the outstretched hand and accepted the tissue. "T-t-t-t-t-t-thank you," he stuttered. He looked up at Wyatt with a small, thankful smile and wiped away his tears. He hated being small with a passion because it meant he was vulnerable. "You won't do anything to me will you?" James asked with a sudden realization that Wyatt could be planning something.

Luke continued his strut and brushed his black and purple bangs out of his eyes. He noticed Drew sitting on the ground and paused, crouching down next to him. "Re you okay?" He raised an eyebrow and stared at Drew curiously, his eyes filled with questions.

Gabriel continued the drawing and blinked at it when he was done. He looked at Valorian out of the corner of his eye and thought about how the picture he had drawn didn't do him justice. He let out a sigh and quickly flipped back to his notes before anyone could see his drawing. After a moment though he glanced up at Valorian.

Samuel's grin only widened more as he glanced at Riley. "So, what are you going to do after high school?" Samuel's eyes locked on Riley curiously. He really was curious about Riley and what he was like. After all, he found Riley kind of fascinating.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next