the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 10 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Valorian pretended to be deep in though and nodded, smiling shyly. "I'm sure we can find other ways to pass the time," he said softly. He couldn't help as his eyes ran over Gabriel's lips, wanting to feel them again, taste him. It was an infatuation that he could really see growing.

Riley laid his head back and stretched his arms above his head. He closed his eyes and was suprised to note that behind his eyelids, he saw Samuel's smile. He opened one eye to keep watching him. The silence wasn't uncomfortable. It held all of the things that they didn't need to say.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Jackson also chuckled and watched Luca, a smile on his face. "So you build others up and knock yourself down? No, your body would definitely be better than mine." He paused a moment. "When do I get dressed?" He cocked his head to the side.

Derek grinned beneath the kiss and stared into Jaison's eyes happily. "Mmmmm..." His arms wrapped around Jaison and his heart beat happily in his chest.

Eliza smiled and continued to let her thoughts travel. Her mind raced over them and having a relationship and how far they would get. It all made her heart race. She looked at Kalee and her smile widened.

Luca grinned. "Um, whenever you want too." He honestly didn't mind Jackson being naked, because he just liked watching him. He scooted closer to Jackson and took a couple shots of the both them, not wanting the session to end.

Jaison chuckled softly. "I never thought something could feel so good." He said, holding Derek's warm body close. His body was still purring happily from the last hour's activities.

ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Gabriel watched him for a minute, hoping Val would want to skip. He grinned when Val agreed. "I'm sure we can." He noticed Val's eyes on his lips and his grin widened. Gabriel held back a chuckle and brushed his lips lightly over Val's. He found himself enjoying being around Val and he also enjoyed kissing Val.

Samuel smiled and continued to watch Riley. When Riley closed his eyes and then cracked one open Samuel's smile widened slightly. He was actually finding himself enjoying the silence. He tilted his head to the side as he watched Riley. "Why do you only have one eye open?"

Jackson smiled slightly. "Well, it's up to you since your the one taking the pictures, Luca." Jackson watched Luca with a smile. He was rather surprised to find himself completely comfortable around Luca. Normally he was slightly uncomfortable just changing for gym, but around Luca it was different.

Derek smiled widely and chuckled softly. "Neither could I." He held Jaison close. A thought popped into his head all of a sudden. "Jaison, are we just friends or more?" A small frown passed Derek's lips and he hoped the answer was more.

Last edited by smellzlyknirvana on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Luca chuckled and looked Jackson over. "I wouldn't mind if you never got dressed, but it wouldn't be fair since I am fully clothed." He smiled and closed his eyes, but he could still feel Jackson's gaze.

Jaison thought about it. He wanted to be more than friends, but he wasn't sure what Derek wanted. "I was hoping more.." He bit his lip, waiting to see how Derek would react.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:15 pm

(I'm guessing this has progressed to far to join?)
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Jackson smiled at Luca and slipped on his boxer and jeans. He then walked over to Luca and and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around Luca's neck and brushed his lips against Luca's. Jackson's eyes were bright and his smile was wide.

Derek felt his stomach do a nervous flip. He was nervous that Jaison would say just friends. When he heard Jaison's answer he grinned. "Well that's good because I was hoping more too..." His eyes locked on Jaison's.

(Um, you can join if someone can make a character...)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:35 pm

((Okay...though I feel as though I'm jumping in the middle of this..))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:37 pm

I'll make a character, Eagle :3
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Okay, thanks. I'm making a gay boy and a bi girl.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:50 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Jackson smiled at Luca and slipped on his boxer and jeans. He then walked over to Luca and and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around Luca's neck and brushed his lips against Luca's. Jackson's eyes were bright and his smile was wide.

Derek felt his stomach do a nervous flip. He was nervous that Jaison would say just friends. When he heard Jaison's answer he grinned. "Well that's good because I was hoping more too..." His eyes locked on Jaison's.

(Um, you can join if someone can make a character...)

Luca grinned and deepened the kiss, pulling Jackson onto the bed beside him. "Nice move," he said, before kissing Jackson again. His hands slid down Jackson's chest, loving the feel of his skin.

Jaison chuckled and kissed Derek again. "Good." He winked and pulled away starting to put his clothes back on. "We should probably get back to class, huh?"
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:59 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:(*is clung to, pats shoulder*)

Luke deepened the kiss more, pulling Drew even closer. Luke's heart pounded in his chest and he realized that Drew was definitely different then most guys and he found himself liking him a lot. He pulled back and looked into Drew's eyes, a smile on his lips. "So what did you think, Drew?"

James pulled himself closer to Wyatt and deepened the kiss. His heart was thudding in his chest and found himself really liking the kiss and the feel of Wyatt. The way James was feeling in that moment was indescribable.

( -still clinging to- xD )

He pursed his slightly swollen lips, looking directly at Luke for once. "I'd say you taste damn good." He sat back, catching his breath, content with the feel of his heart hammering in his chest. (LOL, Drew.)

A low moan from Wyatt was swallowed in the kiss once James deepened it, shuddering at the sensation of the boy's body against him. It just...it was so good...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Name: Shadow
Gay, bi, straight: bi
Personality: quiet, shy, very reclusive...
Bio: Her parents found out she was bi when two of her friends came over(different times) and because she couldn't control herself, Shadow kissed both of them and liked it. Her parents sent her here.
Other: When she likes someone, she'll open up and start to move closer to the person, so watch out.
Image/description: Tall, long black hair, piercing green eyes, very nice features

Name: Eagle
Gay, bi, straight: gay
Personality: cocky, can be aggressive when he wants something or someone, mysterious mostly.
Bio: His parents knew at birth he was gay and tried to make him live a normal life. When he kissed his best friend, they realized his best friend was gay too. His parents sent him off to become controlled.
Other: loves to get right down to it.
Image/description: tall, tan musclar body, spiked blonde hair, wild blue eyes
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Jackson grinned beneath the kiss. He let out a soft chuckle when Luca talked and pulled him closer. He deepened the kiss and let on hand slide down from Luca's neck to his chest. He suppressed a shiver from Luca's touch.

Derek smiled and got dressed as well. He let out a dramatic sigh and looked at Jaison. "We probably should... But I'm not sure I want to though..." Derek's eyes stayed glued on Jaison.

(XD *still clung to*)

Luke smiled and watched Drew, waiting for an answer. Once Drew answered Luke chuckled softly and once he finally stopped chuckling he grinned. "Well thank you, I think." His grin turned crooked as he watched Drew. (I like Drew, he's funny.)

James' heart was beating wildly in his chest and he was really enjoying the kiss. His mind began to race over thoughts like what exactly Wyatt and him were, what would happen if they fell for each other and he finally pushed the thoughts back, focusing only on the kiss.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 pm

bounce
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:23 pm

(Nice characters Eagle.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:24 pm

(Thanks. There's still one free.))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:27 pm

(You're welcome. Which one is free?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:28 pm

((Either one actually))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:29 pm

(:3 I'll make a guy for Eagle then, just give me a few.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:31 pm

((Kk))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Student~
Name: Christopher
Gay, bi, straight: Gay
Personality: Has his head in the clouds quite a bit, smart, creative, kind of full of himself, and you'll see the rest later
Bio: His dads sent him there because they thought it would be a good school on college applications. They only partially understand him so it was easy for them to send him.
Other: He's kind of depressed and sometimes thinks of suicide.
Image/description: Shaggy black hair that's falls in his face, dark blue eyes, muscular although he never works out, pale like a vampire, tall
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Cool charrie. Where shall we start?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Woah, sorry... I had to get off for a minute >.>
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Thank you. Uh, maybe it's lunch and they can be in the cafeteria or outside?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Should I make someone for Shadow?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content