the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Livin the dream

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Livin the dream - Page 3 Empty Re: Livin the dream

Post by Red Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Stasia: The guy who opened the door for me sat down in the next seat over. I leaned over, as sneakily as possible, and whispered so the teach couldn't hear me. "Hi."
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Anson looked at the girl, his eyes still slightly cold. "Hey," he said. It was a lecture hall and the were in the back, so there was no way the teacher could actually hear them, but he didn't really know why the girl was talking to him anyway.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 pm

(Darn! Right! Forgot, sorry)
Stasia: I leaned back in my seat and absently started drawing. "I'm Stasia." I turned and looked at him, giving him a quick once over when he was looking the other way. "Where are you from?"

Last edited by Red on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:45 pm

*coughcough* No one liners, Red.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Anson looked bak down at his notebook and then back at her. "Okay," he said, nodding and then taking some notes absently. He wasn't trying to be mean or anything, he was just slightly unaware, preoccupied, apathetic, even. "Seattle."

(He's sweet when you actually crack his shell)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Stasia: I tilted my head towards him, once more facing the front. "I'm a California girl. Grew up in LA, never lived anywhere else till this year." I paused, thinking. "What's your major?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Anson sighed, looking at the girl with a slighly annoyed look. "Theatre." He had always loved theatre, even as a kid. He had never thought he wanted to make a life of it, though, until he turned 15, when he became serious. He had always had to avoid being bullied because of it, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Stasia: I ignored his exasperated tone and the fact that he didn't ask me any questions. I was sitting in the top row, in the corner. There was no one else for me to talk to, and we could barley even hear the teacher up here. "I'm just acting. I can't figure out whether to go into live theatre or just stick with film and TV." I paused. "So, Seattle, huh? That's a long way from here. Why Cambridge?" I asked, grinning. There wasn't any possibility of a one word answer to this one.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 pm

"Dunno," Anson said, the corner of his mouth quirking up into a sly smile. He was pretty good at getting through conversations with just one word. He had done it all his life.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Stasia: I bit more lower lip, grinning and slowly shaking my head. This guy was impossible, and after a whole 10 minutes of one-word answers, I still didn't know his name."Fine. Do you live on Campus?"

Last edited by Red on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:28 pm

One liner.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Is it too late to join this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:31 pm

I dunno. You'd have to ask Tay.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Okay, I'll ask her when she logs on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Anson looked at his hands, cracking his knuckles absently. Why was she still talking to him? "No, I don't," he said, shaking his head once.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Stasia: "Ha!" I said, almost screaming. The general area looked at me like I was germ they needed to get rid of. I turned to the guy, a smile trying to escape. "Admit it. You were trying to give all one-worded answers, weren't you?" I paused, not looking at him. After a moment, I raised my forearms just enough so the teacher couldn't see. "Victory is mine!" I turned towards him and put my knee on the chair so I could rest my chin on it. "Now that we're past one-word answers, what's your name?" I grinned. He was starting to grow on me.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Taylow wrote:(I will make a girl...later I'm so tired I can barely think)

Brook looked at him, her eyes pained. "Killing people," she said softly, her voice caught on unshed tears. "I was driving...because was my sister was drunk, and she pulled on the wheel," she closed her eyes so she didn't have to look at him while she told her story. It was bad enough having to live with it, let alone tell it over. "We knicked a car as we went off the gaurd rail. She was thrown from the car, I was stuck, the hood crushed in on me. The car we knicked went swerving and threw two kids that weren't in their seats." Her voice died out, replacing it with tears.

Dusty shook his head and looked up from his food. "Now don't you go insultin me like that," he was teasing, but he wasn't going to let her pay him back. It just...it wasn't kosher(sp?), asking a girl out and then making her pay. Sure this wasn't an actual date, but still. Same rules applied in Dusty's book.

Repost this, then I'll make the girl for alice after Inspired's posted and I know what I need to make for her charries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Anson raised an eyebrow at the girl and shook his head. "No, I wasn;t just trying to give you one word answers. I was just trying to keep this conversation short, but since you obviously didn't understand that, I suppose I'll keep talking. Anson," he said, looking completely flustered and annoyed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Stasia: I smiled. "Yes, I apparently don't take social cues very well." I sat back, then after a moment, popped forward again. "Out of curiosity, why were you trying to keep the conversation short? I doubt you were going to listen to this useless lecture anyway."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:28 pm

"Actually, I was. I planned on making this an independent study," Anson told her seriously. "And I planned on keeping this short because I didn't want to be annoyed." He really hoped she understood. He could handle her out of a class, probably, but this was growing trivial.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Stasia: I looked at him, pressing my lips together and raising my eyebrows. "Really. You do know, then, that this is a lecture on the importance of indie film and culture to cinema and the one dork sitting in front is going to be paid to post his transcript on SparkNotes by some stupid jock?" I sat there for a minute, then turned to face the front. "Fine. Let's listen to a lecture about the importance of indie film and culture to cinema." I folded my arms across my stomach and sat facing the teacher.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Anson finally smirked, letting out one, triumphant chuckle, facing the front and taking notes. He knew it would be more dilligent than the 'dork' up front. He also knew he could rely on himself more than he could rely on the internet. He was content all the way until the end of class. When the bell rang, he tried to get out quickly. He had no more classes for the rest of the day.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Stasia: My bag over my shoulder, I grabbed his arm before he could leave the aisle and spoke. "Please rate my annoying-ness, 1-100. I'm trying to improve and get to the 100 mark. Honesty is appreciated." I said, changing my tone of voice to that of an answering machine. I smiled, letting go of his arm. If he really thought I was a creep, he would leave. If not, then maybe I'd have a coffee buddy for my Starbucks run.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm

"15,475," Anson said, staring at his arm where she had touched it. He started to walk again, his eyes down and his hands in his pockets. His bag hung limply on his shoulder, swinging slightly as he walked. He was dressed like everyone else, a faded aviators jacket, some band tee-shirt and a pair of dark jeans. Why did she schoose to talk to him? Obviously he was kidding about the annoying thing, but his voice had been serious.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Stasia: I sighed and sat down. There was a flood of people trying to leave anyway. Now what was I going to do for the rest of the day?
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum