the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Livin the dream

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Livin the dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Livin the dream

Post by Alice Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 pm

(whoah.. I posted in here and now my charries are gone =/ alrighty then)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Post them again and I can make some charries for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:52 pm

I will post them tomorro thanks love.... I have to go though so again tomorro I shall post ^_^
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:54 pm

"Brook," Arlo called, spotting her as he finally came out of the lab. He rushed over to her, his expression slightly sheepish. "I'm sorry that I was being... Weird," he said with a slightly apologetic smile. "I didn't mean to assume things... it was just the way you were acting was kind of familiar."

Sabre pursed her lips and then grinned. "I think I want to be a photographer for a family magazine for a side job," she smiled. "I don't really have a set goal, so any job outside of this college is welcomed."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Brook looked at Arlo, blinking a few times. She blushed slightly, wrapping her arms around her stomach. Bad move. A few blood spots appeared on the shirt and she looked down, her eyes slightly wide. Crap. She glanced back at Arlo, backed away, and then ran. What else was she going to do?

Dusty grinned as he watched her, chuckling slightly. "Hmm, I'll keep my eyes open for something." He glanced at his menu, then back at her. "Know what you're gonna get yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Sabre pointed to something small, just the first thing she had found and made sure it was fairly cheap. She was still a college student after all. She really just wanted the coffee, but her stomach growled and she didn't want to keep it waiting. She was still recovering.

Arlo took off after Brook, catching her by the shoulder, seeing the look of fear in her eyes. "You need some bandages," he said, noticing the dark wet spots on her shirt where blood was soaking through. "Please, come with me," he said. His voice told fully that he wasn't going to judge her, that his offer was sincere.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Brook looked at him, her eyes searching his. She gave a small nod and let him lead her wherever she needed to go, her arms tight around her stomach making it sear with pain. She hoped he wouldn't tell anyone.

Dusty raised a brow at it and looked back at her. The waitress came over and he held up his menu to her, pointing to something, then held up two fingers, keeping it from Sabre's view. "And a carmel machiato," he said and glanced at Sabre. "What kind of coffee did you want again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 pm

"A white chocolate mocha," Sabre said, throwing the waitress a smile that widened as soon as it hit Dusty. "So, tell me a bit more about yourself," she smiled. "What year are you?" She asked. "You must be twenty, twenty one," she said, raising an eyebrow.

Arlo wrapped his arm around her shoulders gently, leading her up to his dorm, shutting and locking the door behind him. "Let me see," he said, eyeing her stomach, the blood spots larger now. hHe walked into the bathroom, grabbing a first aid kit and stood in front of her again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Brook didn't like that he locked the door. She swallowed hard and looked at the first aid kit, tears threatening to reach her eyes, the need for a blade growing. She felt so ashamed at the moment. She didn't want him to see how ugly she was. She grabbed the edges of her shirt, lifting it and closing her eyes, not wanting to see his reaction. PERFECT with a line struck through it was carved into her scrawny stomach, blood trailing down her skin. She felt so exposed. Almost as if she was standing naked infront of campus.

Dusty shrugged and ran a hand through his hair. "Actually I'm just finishing my freshman year and my birthday is today. I'm offically twenty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:02 am

Arlo put a hand on her hip, pulling her a little closer and then working on tending the wounds, his touch feather light. He made sure not to touch the actual cuts, just cleaning around them, but he had done it enough to know that the cuts were cleaned. He very carefully bandaged them and then slid out of his jacket, showing her the scars covering his arms and then showing her the lines on his sides and near his ribs. ""I know what it feels like," he said. He had several degrading words on his body.

Sabre was taken back in suprised. "Hm," she chuckled. "You seem older. Happy birthday," she grinned. "I'm twenty, too," she said. She was still a bit shocked, he had seemed so much older. "But, I'm a sophomore."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:16 am

Dusty chuckled as he watched her. "Ahead of the game I see," he said with a wink. The waitress brought back to egg breakfast with hashbrowns, toast, bacon, the works, along with their coffee's. She set them infront of them and asked if it was two tabs or one to which Dusty quickly answered one. She gave a small nod and walked away.

Brook stared at his body, her eyes scanning across the scars, unable to help herself as she lifted her fingers and brushed against them gently. She didn't say anything though, her mouth clamped shut. But she didn't really need to say anything. Her features and eyes seemed to speak it all. The pain, the sadness, the understanding. She swallowed hard and looked up a him, her eyes searching his, curious as to why he would do it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:30 am

Sabre's eyes widened and she batted playfully at his hand. "You don't need to pay for mine. I have money," she said with a slight smile, but her tones was also slightly thankful. She began to eat, instantly feeling the effects of the food lifting her mood.

"I hated myself. I was bullied all through high school and my parents would tell me the same things as the bullies. I couldn't go near a mirror. I had broken every single one in my house. I felt like my life was slipping away, but this was my escape. For four years I tortured myself like this." Over the hard muscles of Jude's stomach were slightly raised scars, showing his story better than he could. His fingers found hers, hovering over them gently as they rested on his scars.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:46 am

"Don't worry about it," Dusty said with a grin after swallowing a mouthful of eggs.

Brook stared at him, then back down at his scars and gave a small shake of the head. "this is different," she whispered, though her fingers didn't leave his skin. With her other hand, she reached up and moved her hair away from her neck revealing a large scar that streached from her shoulder and up into her hair, little pinhole scars on the side of it from the stitches. "It's...a punishment," she said quietly, looking down at her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Jude put a finger under her chin, making her look up at him. His other hand gently traced the longer scar. "Punishment," he repeated. "For what?" Their proximity was extremely distracting. Despite the fact that they were close, she was also warmer than him and he could feel heat coming off of her.

Sabre watched him for a second before smiling back, pushing her bangs from her eyes. They fell right back into place and then she looked down at her food. "Thanks," she said. "But, I really should fins a way to pay you back."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Name: Lily
Personality: shy and quiet but strong... She doesnt like too many people around her because she fears she will lose them...
Bio: has asma and her mother and father died in front of her... she has had a terrible life.... (I will have to think about what else to put later)
Major: Music
Year: Sophmore
Looks:
Livin the dream - Page 2 Scene%2Bgirls%2Bblonde%2Bhair

Name: Justin
Personality: Loud and crazy. He is a 'emo' kid and cuts himself because he is depressed. He is very very very good at hiding it.
Bio: TBC
Major: Theater and Drama
Year: Junior
Looks:
Livin the dream - Page 2 Boys-with-black-hair-and-blue-eyes-174101
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Want me to make a guy for Lily?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Name: Callum
Personality: (optional) TBD
Bio: (optional) TBD
Major: Computer Science
Year: (freshman, sophomere, ect.) Junior
Looks: Livin the dream - Page 2 Callum12
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Callum loitered around the auditorium, fiddling with the main sound system. There was a loud screeching noise and he jumped nearly out of his skin. He hoped no one was watching and quickly went back to his room.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Lily walked to her dorm. Class had sucked that night. She didnt like taking classes at night but she did anyway. she closed her eyes and put her forehead on the door. She hated this but she wanted to Major in music I mean who didnt.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 am

(I will make a girl...later I'm so tired I can barely think)

Brook looked at him, her eyes pained. "Killing people," she said softly, her voice caught on unshed tears. "I was driving...because was my sister was drunk, and she pulled on the wheel," she closed her eyes so she didn't have to look at him while she told her story. It was bad enough having to live with it, let alone tell it over. "We knicked a car as we went off the gaurd rail. She was thrown from the car, I was stuck, the hood crushed in on me. The car we knicked went swerving and threw two kids that weren't in their seats." Her voice died out, replacing it with tears.

Dusty shook his head and looked up from his food. "Now don't you go insultin me like that," he was teasing, but he wasn't going to let her pay him back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Name: Anastasia (People call her Stasia)
Looks: Livin the dream - Page 2 Tumblr11
Personality: (optional) Funny, very sarcastic. A real party girl, loves to dance and drink.
Bio: (optional) From California, Uncle lives in the area, but is never home because he works as a plastic surgeon. She hates his job, and has never had any work done or anything like that. Before this new job, he worked in a local hospital in LA.
Major: Acting and Dance, minor in Photography.
Year: (freshman, sophomere, ect.) Freshman
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:54 pm

I'll make a guy for her. Gimme a second.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Name: Anson Haler
Looks: Livin the dream - Page 2 Anson11
Personality: (optional) TBD
Bio: (optional) TBD
Major: Theatre
Year: (freshman, sophomere, ect.) Junior

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Stasia: I was late to theatre. Again. I started to walk even slower-what's a few more minutes? I was late anyways. Just as I was about to open the door into the theatre, another hand reached for it.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Anson pulled the door open for a girl who had been reaching for it with a slightly impassive expression. He followed her into the classroom, taking the only open seat next to her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next