the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolls wars

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Dolls wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Dolls wars

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Kathrine: I smiled just slightly before rolling my pants leg down. After this, I might go around, surveying the city before I head to my apartment. "Thanks." I had to say, my voice almost returning to normal, but I immediately caught myself before that mistake could happen.

Damon: "Yes, maybe." I agreed, giving her a half-wave before leaving to let her do her work, Most likely, the way I'm picking fights now. But I had to...had to fight for my kind.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 pm

sam:" no problem just doing my job caleb. now just if you find that doll that check you in her is ginger can give you some pain killers if you want" i said as i pull the roll away table to the side of the room

ginger: i wave bye to him before i went inside and going straight back to work. making sure the patients are getting to see the doctors and patient are getting their medinic if they need it
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Kathrine: I was beginning to feel more guilty about putting on this disguise and using a fake name each time he used it. I didn't show that, obviously. Besides, what I was doing was going to stop this war. I put a convincing smile on my face, "Okay then." I felt silly just standing there and he most likely had other patients to see, so I moved to walk out of the room.

Damon: I slowly walked down the street, memorizing each buidling and street name I passed by. It could come in handy sometime. Just in case. What to do? Maybe I could come across a fight somewhere, and join in. My anger started to increase again, except not as much as before, which was rather odd.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:36 pm

sam: after he left i did a last minute clean before i went to see if there anyone on the waiting list to see a doctor and see if ginger got rid of protesters.

ginger: i saw that guy just came out of the room to meam just another person can get help who needs it can now get it. i alway love helping people i guess it just a side effect of being programmed to be a nurse
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Kathrine: I walked over to Ginger, and started saying, almost sounding uncertain, "Doctor Rain said I could get some painkillers from you." I couldn't wait to take off my disguise and return to normal for a while.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 pm

ginger: i look at him and i had to take double look before i said " sure i will be right back " i said as i went to grab the pain killers for him. the reason why i did a double look because i could tell who is addicting to drug and who wasn't. he wasn't one who had addiction problem so i gave him the pills. i handed him a bottle to him " just 1 when you start feeling pain or every four hours and this should last for a couple days but if the pain doesn't stop by then come back in "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Kathrine: I nodded and smiled slightly in gratitude, "All right, I will." I gave her a small wave as I started to walk off and said kindly, "I hope you guys don't have too much to do."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:08 pm

ginger:" its hospital no matter what happens outside in the world the hospital will alway be busy" i said answering him before i went back to my work and the other patient.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Kathrine: My smile dulled as I left the hospital, and quickly headed to my apartment. Once there, I went into my bedroom, and changed into a white, long-sleeved shirt, some comfortable jeans, and regular tennis shoes. I unwound the wrapping around my upper torso, and breathed a sigh of relief. I tossed my cap somewhere in the room, and ran my fingers through my hair before I went to the bathroom and put some makeup on. Now I looked like my real self. I popped open the medicine bottle and dry-swallowed a pill. I didn't feel like doing my normal rounds around the city. One thing I needed was a drink, just one wouldn't hurt, and something to eat. I knew I didn't have either, so I left my apartment to go to a bar not far away. Thankfully, it was open and no one seemed to inquire on other people's business. Perfect.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Ginger: i took of the patients before going to other parts of hospital to help with those patients. I wanted to help out more when I heard that those areas are short on hands.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Damon: I eventually found myself three, four, maybe five blocks away from the hospital and heard some commotion in an alley. I hurried and rounded the corner to see some people run off, and another doll was left on the ground. She looked pretty beat up. I held back a growl as I helped her off of the ground. Half of her face was scratched up badly, one of her arms seemed dislocated, and she could have something else wrong that I couldn't see. She didn't say anything as I led her slowly and patiently out of the alley, and back down the street to the hospital. I hadn't expected to be back here so soon.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 am

Ginger: I just got back from a different area they found replace when I saw damon walking with really hurt doll. I quickly went to get one of few doctor that is trained to take care of dolls and humans doctor rain. After I told him what happen to bring the doll into a room and he will be in there a minute. I went back to the doll and Damon." I can take her Damon she will fixed up in no time"

Sam: after Ginger told a doll was badly hurt I had another doctor take over my current patient to go help the doll. I grab all the things I need to help the doll. Even know we just open hospital for dolls and humans we still short on doctor who know how to treat dolls so right now there like three doctors that can treat both dolls and humans and I'm one of them.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Damon: I was still reluctant about giving the doll over, but I knew she would be in good care. These people obviously knew what they were doing. I gave the doll a small smile to assure her as I let Ginger take her. I was going to stay though to make sure she was going to be all right.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Ginger: I told this doll that doctor rain will take good care of her and fixed her up. I continue to say comforting words to her as I took into the room where waited for doctor rain.

Sam; I walk into room where Ginger and the doll was in. I told the doll not to worry and relax before I start fixing her wounds up while Ginger stay to help me fix the doll.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Damon: I sat in one of the chairs in the lobby area, debating whether or not to ask around the city and see who had done this, after the doll was fixed up. Then I decided. That was exactly what I was going to do. I wanted to see what they were doing, but I would probably only be in the way if I did.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Ginger: I help doctor rain until he was almost done and he didn't need my help. But I stay by this doll side until doctor rain was complete finish and she was fixed. I lead her back to lobby once doctor rain finish talking about if something isn't working right to come back so he could fix it
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Damon: I almost jumped to my feet once they came into the lobby but caught myself and walked over, "You're all right?" I had to ask and the doll nodded her head, but she seemed...dejected. She must've been a doll who could feel almost all the emotions, though that was rare thing.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Ginger: I look this doll and ask her what is her name and ask her if she knew who attack her. I wonder if her attackers will pay for their crime or at least stop before they hurt another doll.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Damon: The doll replied, her voice soft, "My name's Cynthia...and I don't know who they were. I wasn't able to see their faces..." I was more than determined to find out who did.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Ginger:" okay Cynthia do you think will you be okay when you leave hospital or should I found someone to make sure you will be okay?" I ask her. I wanted to make sure she will be alright.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Damon: I looked at Cynthia as she shook her head. She seemed unsteady, unsure, and I was beginning to hate the people who did this to her even more. I had to find these guys before they hurt another doll.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Ginger:I comforted her " don't worry I will find someone and you can stay here until I do even if I have too I take you home and make sure your safe " I told her. I look at Damon I had a feeling he might want to find those people who hurt Cynthia.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Damon: I wanted to offer to take her home, but for some reason I felt like that wouldn't be a good idea. "I have to go, but I'll be back." I told both Cynthia and Ginger before hesitantly leaving the hospital. I came upon the alley I had found Cynthia in, and it didn't take me long before I found a small group of three men, snickering and laughing about how they showed a doll who was in charge. I knew immediately they were the same who had hurt her. "What're you doing here, doll?" One of the men sneered as they turned to look at me. I shrugged slightly, saying, "Helping out a friend." One of them threw a punch and I caught his fist, twisting his arm as I dodged another man, sweep-kicking him so he fell on the sidewalk and had the breath knocked out of him. The third man lunged at me, but I caught him by the throat, not enough to hurt him severely. The first man ran off, and I dragged the other two by the collar as I started walking back. They weren't stupid enough to try to mess with me. I was going to show Cynthia who attacked her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Ginger: I stay next to cynthia after Damon left. I told her hopely everything get better. It wasn't long before Damon came with two men by their collars. I believe they were Cynthia attackers.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Damon: The men's faces paled at the sight of Cynthia, probably not expecting to see her ever again. "It wasn't too hard to find them..." I said, my voice rough. "One of their buddies ran off though." I kept a good grip on both of the guys so they couldn't try to escape. Cynthia's expression hardened as she looked at them, as if she was debating either to yell at, or hurt one of them like they did to her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next