the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolls wars

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Dolls wars - Page 3 Empty Re: Dolls wars

Post by fallen rose Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Ginger: I watch cynthia look at her attackers. I wonder what will she do to them. Specially I would at least slap them hard across their faces or something like that.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Damon: I watched as Cynthia stepped forward slowly, and she studied the expression's of both men before backhanding one of them across the face hard, causing him to hiss out a curse, and kneed the other man in the stomach, knocking the air out of him. She seemed to be holding back though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:39 am

Ginger: I continue to Cynthia specially when she backhand and kneed this guys. I thought it was very nice that Damon when to hunted down these men so cynthia meet her attackers.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Damon: I let go off both of the men, knowing they had given up on the prospect of escape. I demanded from them, "What are your names?" The man that got slapped answered, "Jim and Zach." He started panicking, "Listen, man, it wasn't our idea! It was Steve's!" "The guy who ran?" I asked. "Yes!" Was the immediate answer I got. My lips pursed in slight frustration. Now I had to hunt him down too.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:45 pm

ginger: i look at these men before i went up to them just slap both of them hard myself " if it wasn't your idea then you shouldn't have follow it" i said to them. i hate people who followers to a plan where someone gets hurt.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Damon: I looked at the men before releasing them. "If you try anything at all while I'm gone, you'll be way worse off than you already are." I warned lowly. They simply nodded. They were lowlifes, people who were truly cowards when they didn't have a person to guide them. "I'm going to find him." I announced, my determination obvious.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:08 pm

ginger:" don't get hurt badly damon" i told him. i alway have and alway will hate when someone gets hurt speically if they get any kind of hurt in a fight.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Damon: "I won't. I promise." I said honestly, although I kind of doubted my words. Without saying another word, I left the hospital once again. I went to the same area as before, but I had to walk a couple blocks when I noticed a figure walking down the street. Same physique, and I caught a glimpse of his face as he turned into an alley. I quickly followed him, and wrapped an arm around his neck from behind so he couldn't do anything. "You're coming with me, Steve. Back to your buddies you left." I said almost mockingly, dragging him out of the alley. He tried to twist out of my hold, but I tightened my arm, causing him to gasp. "Don't even try." I warned before I roughly dragged him along. His hand snaked into his pants pocket, and I couldn't react fast enough as he plunged a switchblade into my thigh. I groaned, but kept my grip on him as we finally arrived at the hospital. Once there, I released him and he gasped for air as he joined his friends. "Okay, I lied about not getting hurt." I said, trying to ignore the knife in my thigh.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:31 pm

ginger:" i figure you would that why i said don't get hurt badly" i said to damon. i just figure he would get hurt because if these men hurt cynthia then for sure at least one of them would try hurt to him when he went after them.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Damon: I sat down in a chair rather clumsily, "So I guess I didn't lie." I stated softly, trying to have a go at humor, but it didn't work very well. I looked at the first two men with a hard expression, "They didn't try anything, did they?" I was more concerned about everyone else than myself.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 pm

ginger:" no they didn't damon they are too scared right now to try to do anything" i told then i look at the knife " do you want to be fix up now or in a bit damon?" i ask him.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Damon: I shook my head, "Later. You probably have patients more worse off than me to tend to." Cynthia walked up to me before saying in her quiet voice, tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, "Thank you." "Anything to help." I replied, downsizing my actions. Surprisingly, I was modest about that kind of thing.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Ginger: I nod I knew I had more patients to need to be treat. So before I got to those patients I ask " what we going to do with them Damon?" as I point to the three men he brought here. I knew we can't let them go they might hurt another doll.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Damon: I thought a moment, "There has to be someone we can get to take care of them, police or something like that...and if there's not, I'll do it myself." No way was I just going to let them go after what they did.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Ginger:" I can try to call police to see if they can get them first before you can take care of them yourself Damon. But if you have take care of them yourself first let me take care of that knife." I told him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Damon: I nodded, and agreed, "All right, Ginger." I wanted to take care of them myself so I would know it would be done right, but I knew that I probably wouldn't get that chance.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Ginger: I went to the nurse office to grab a phone to talk police. After calling them I came to Damon and Cynthia and those men " police are on the way to get these men and take them away so they will be here in a few minutes"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Damon: "Good." I commented before glancing at the men. All of their faces had turned a pale white, and as one ran for the door, I moved quickly and caught him, twisting his arm behind his back. He let out a grunt of pain before he started saying, "C'mon! I can't go to jail!" My teeth clenched as I said, "Maybe you should've thought about that before you attacked her." I gestured towards Cynthia. "Now live with the consequences."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Ginger:" your just lucky you going to jail and not staying here with us." I told the guy who try to escape. I knew if they stay here I would either let someone or me beat them up so they know how it felt.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Damon: I had to add to make sure they wouldn't try to mess with us, "Because they have guidelines against...oh, say good old fashioned torture. We don't."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Ginger:" so stay still until police get here or least" I said to the men before I went to sit to relax a bit before police come and I have to get back to work to take care of the patients
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Damon: I relaxed just slightly, but kept an eye on the men. I wasn't going to let my guard completely down while they were still around.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:29 pm

ginger: after i went to take care of a few patients i went back to see if these men was still here. i got to them just as police just walk in the hosptial to get them.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Damon: I faintly heard Cynthia sigh softly in relief as the police walked into the hospital. She didn't seem as anxious now, thankfully.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 pm

ginger: i watch the police take the men away to jail. i was happy they at least getting some kind of punishment for what they did and cynthia is relief now that her attackers are being put away.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next