the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What You Own (based off my book)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What You Own (based off my book) - Page 2 Empty Re: What You Own (based off my book)

Post by Avery Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Kai shook her head once, laying on the big bed, her eyes on the ceiling. She didn't want anything to do with this place. Sure, the guy who bought her didn't seem like a complete douche, but still... She was a slave and that wasn't okay with her. She was even fine at the lab, where she could interact with people she knew, but now she felt like a fish that was taken out of water.

Lyra looked up, her knife still chopping expertly through the vegetables. "No thank you," she said with a small smile. She was pleasantly surprised to see him asking to help. Out of all the workers she had, she expected him to be the most closed off. She kept chopping and then eventually dropped them into the big pot of soup broth.

Jude stayed impassive as he stared into the fire. He felt like his whole body was calm and he really didn't want to move. He was afraid that the ring of a phone might ruin that or something, so he closed his eyes like he might go to sleep, his whole body turning still.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

What You Own (based off my book) - Page 2 Empty Re: What You Own (based off my book)

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:32 am

Tryx walked all the way down to the end of the hall. She reached out to the door and wiggled the handle to find it locked. Her brows furrowed and she bent down so she was at eye level with the lock. It looked easy enough to get past. She reached for her pocket, the realized that she wasnt wearing her normal pants. Her paper clip was in the other pair she had. A stream of curse words left her mouth and she went back to where her old clothing was in the trash can. She dug around the pockets until she found the smallish paperclip.
On her way back up to the hall, she had to sneak past Jude who looked like he was sleeping. Her steps were silent as she walked and she managed to get back up to the hall quickly enough. She went down to the door again and started working with the lock. A slight 'click' sounded and she got the door to swing open with a soft creek. tryx winced at the noise and slid in, noticing that it was a study. Her masters study.

nox nodded and looked at what she was making. He didnt say anything else and just stood in the door way, waiting for some sort of instruction. He wasnt sure of what to do, for this was his first time being sold. And his first time away from Moko since they met. He hoped she was ok.

Billi nodded. "Alright. Arlow will probably be up later to just talk with you. I know this might be a rare and insane idea, but he gives us some freedom here...and we are allowed to go outside which is a huge plus." billi glanced to the window. "I guess I will see you later." The door closed behidn her as she walked out of the girls room. She hoped Kai would like it here. Or like it enough.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:44 am

Kai shrugged as the girl left and sighed. She wasn't looking forward to having Arlow come and talk to her. She didn't really want anything to do with this place anymore. She curled up onto her bed and closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep as quickly as she could, which seemed to be fast. She hadn't had a decent nights sleep in months.

Jude opened his eyes as soon as he heard the soft creep of a door somewhere in the house. He was always on the alert and he had trained himself to hear whenever something was going on. He had very little trust in his slaves. He got up and walked down the hall, looking around. He saw his study door opened very, very slightly and slipped in to see the new slave girl in the with her back turned. "Can i help you with something?" He asked, his tone as cold as ice.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:54 am

Tryx jumped at the sound of his voice and turned to face him. "Nope. I think i am good for right now." She smirked to him and continued around the room, going over to bookselves and looking at what he had. her eyes travled to the desk and she crossed over, pawning through the papers quickly. "What is all this stuff?" She asked herself softly, not really expecting an answer.

Billi stood outside the girl's door and cracked it open to see she was asleep. She smiled and left the hallway to find arlow. She did in the kitchen. He was talking to Max, the chef of the house. To get his attention, she jumped up to sit on teh counter infront of him.
"Kai is asleep right now..I think. Talk to her after she wakes up if you must? No need to wake her up like you did to me. And maybe you can get Jamie to get her a wardrobe of somesort to change into and get a hot shower or something...something to make her feel at home here." arlow nodded and walked off.
"Down billi," Max told her. She rolled her eyes and jumped down, walking off and disapearing outside.
~
Arlow walked up to the girls room and sat on the ground outside her room, waiting for her to wake up. It seemed like yesterday he was about to have this conversation with Billi. Of course, he could have had it again with billi yesterday with the amount of trouble she got into.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum