the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It All Made Sense Inside My Mind...

+5
Kid.Icarus
Ravyn
Bells
Banshee
Invisimort
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It All Made Sense Inside My Mind... Empty It All Made Sense Inside My Mind...

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:52 pm

HELLO HELLO.

So, As it seems to have become rather trendy to put up a chat representing a reasonable facsimilie of your mental layout...I now take great honour in presenting to you:

INVISIMORT'S MIND

Alright, for a mental image...picture a brain.

For an idea of what the metascape of my on brain looks like, Picture...a salvador dali landscape, peppered with occasional monolithic bricks that serve as buildings. You probably will not find any doors on those buildings, as really you have to get off on a tangent to get into them. Tangents take you into buildings, which contain additional information regarding whatever tangental thought process brought you in here. (It may help you to envision them as buses, or taxis...or...er...TRAINS OF THOUGHT.) Tangents will always travel in straight lines away from circles which they only touch at one point, and correspondingly, if you look down, THE FLOOR IS MADE OF CIRCLES.

If you happen to be blind, I will tell you now that the majority of the place is geometrically sound, and adheres to newtonian physics. However, if you come across the Lovecraft tangents...STAY AWAY, BECAUSE EUCLID DARES NOT TREAD IN R'LYEH.

LOCATIONS OF INTEREST:

SALVADOR DALIAN EXPANSE OF CUBIC WASTELAND- Exactly what it sounds like. Ya'll are going to wake up there, and It's pretty...flat. Basically, Its that big paragraph above.

AUDA- Auda exists IN IT'S ENTIRETY here. On a tangent, so...watch out when you're using the tangent system, you could be thrown out there, and I don't actually have jurisdiction over you then. You would be subject to the...er... well, Whatever Mr.Face wants to subject you to.

THE LIBRARY- ...Ever seen an episode of Warehouse 13? Uhm...It looks a lot like those stacks of stuff. Or like...The Room of Requirement from Harry Potter. It was an attempt to categorise everything IN my brain, but is in itself subject to the tangent system, and can actually be more of a hinderance than a help. However if you think too hard about it, you may stumble across...

THE THEATRE- A wonderful moth eaten kind of sketchy movie theatre that will only show up if you need something from...FILES!: The Alphabetic Opera, which plays on a constant neverending loop, for the benefit of...well, everyone.

THE ALLITERATED ARMOURY- Where you can go to get Grammar Nazi weapons, among other weapons of interest. A complete and detailed list of what the current Alliterated Armoury weapons are is listed below:
SANITY STICK- thing you whack people with to restore sanity
CANON CANNON- Pachebel playing Camera shooting Cannon that maintains the integrity of a canon 'verse.
TIMELINE TAZER-Used to impose timeline goodness.
METAPHOR MACE- Spray pepper to prevent metaphorgottenness, unless it is being employed for comedic effect, and generally BANNINATE FAIL METAPHORS.
MANHANDLING MACHETE- To keep the people from touching you.
LUCID LOAFERS-used to restore lucidness when sleep deprived. Best when used with caffiene.
RESSURECTION RAPTOR- used as a projectile weapon used to restore someone from the dead.
SPELLING SPATULA- Do I even need to say anything?
ANALOGY ANTELOPE-Projectile used to preserve analogies and to explodify bad ones.
SANDWICH SANITY-internal logic as for reasons that things have happened in a situation
PEDANTRY PEASHOOTER- Fires concentrated bouts of pedantic arguements at people.
GRIPE GARAGE-The location of the Alliterated Armoury
TXTTLK TORPEDOE- Is an Endellion invention. Ask her for deets.
STEALING SPOON-prevents theft
SUE SAUCEPAN-A Winter invention. Eradicates the offending sue-ness with a blow to the head.
ICEY IRON IMPLEMENT- Used to poke ghosts.
TINFOIL TOPPER- A tinfoil hat to protect your brain from THEM.
ORB OF OPTIMISM- Used to lighten the mood, and make you look on the bright side of life.

TANGENTS- Depending on what your thinking about you may be randomly siezed and dragged into a gigantic cubic building sans doors. This will be full of whatever information that seemed relevant to your interests at the time, and probability dictates that shortly thereafter you will be dragged away to somewhere else, on another tangent. This can get a bit whiplashy, and you may lose track of where you even started...or what you were trying to get to.

PEOPLE OF INTEREST:

Well, You know the usuals:

T.Mor: Awkward incarnate. Outside of Auda, he spends a lot of time watching FILES!: The Alphabetic Opera.

Mr.Face: Does not often LEAVE his own government building, and NEVER voluntarily leaves Auda itself. Tall faceless dude, gigantic mouth full a' teeth, Dictator of Auda...Most of you know this.

Riddle: ...Probably the worst tourguide evar. LIKE SERIOUSLY. IF SHE OFFERS TO GET YOU SOMEWHERE...DON'T TAKE THE HELP. JUST...DON'T. She's hideously insane. And immortal.

August Nimbly: Rather whiny 12 who spends a lot of his time on Earth...Or in 'reality', which happens to be another tangent you can go on...a tangent into reality.

Amelia [insertlastnamehere]: ...To Be Determined.

EMOTIONS OR THE LOGICAL EQUIVALENT:

LOGIC: Tall skinny anthropormorphic personification who seems to be a girl...Based on the fact that she sounds uncannily like GLaDoS from Portal. She typically runs things, and will be seen maintaining the doorless buildings and keeping things sound.

INSANE TROLL LOGIC: Well, He and Riddle spend a lot of time playing chess. They play on three boards and use monopoly pieces instead of chess pieces, and...er...Yeah.

IRRITATE: A scary red guy with a passing resemblence to Napoleon Bonaparte. Typically...REALLY IRRITATED. Will be capslocked, snarky and armed with a pedantry peashooter at all times.

LEGIT ANGER: Hosts pent up agression and wordy rants that are mildly existensial in nature, and tends to hide in his corner...commiting violences. He and Mr.Face actually do not get along well, because of the lack of inherent logic.

HAPPYNESS: Somewhat hard to encounter, as I am very hard to please generally. You might run into her sister, Contentment however, who is much more sociable, and less...er...Euphorically trippy. Happyness is QUITE euphorically trippy. Down to her Tripp pants.

CONTENTMENT: A neutural state, really quite androgynous, despite being labeled female. The most logical of all the non-logic related emotions. Prone to napping.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?:
Some backstory:
MISC OTHER:

Last edited by Invisimort on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

It All Made Sense Inside My Mind... Empty Re: It All Made Sense Inside My Mind...

Post by Banshee Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Name: Andrew Johnson
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?: Yes...lots of places
Physical description: dirty blonde hair, brillant blue eyes, and tall
Some backstory: Died August 5, 1912, he got shot by a policeman by accident.
MISC OTHER: Errr...?

Name: Ezra Cox
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?: Yes
Physical description: longish raven black hair, tall, and has dark eyes
Some backstory: My guilt-ridden charrie, regrets what he's done in the past.
MISC OTHER: meh
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

It All Made Sense Inside My Mind... Empty Re: It All Made Sense Inside My Mind...

Post by Bells Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:25 am

Name: Daniella Blake AKA Dani
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?: Yes, the chatbox mostly.
Physical description: Dani has really curly blonde hair to her chin or so, pale skin and icy blue eyes. She's rather short and small, almost the size of a twelve or eleven year old.
Some backstory: Uh, most of you already know this. She works at a prison for 'freaks' that her father runs. Has been abused and in the past liked to torture the people there. Isn't sure about that anymore.
MISC OTHER: Um, well, her and Mr. Face like to play chess...
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Name: Freya Thorn
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?: Most definately.
Physical description: A smidget on the short side, pale sking, silver eyes, short punk-cut silver-tipped blue hair.
Some backstory: Uhm.... well, i recently kinda-sorta figured out most of it.... she has biological parents but was subjected to scientific testing as an embryo, which gave her her powers. Her mom was insane, committed suicide, her dad was a mass murderer who was given teh death sentence... so she got shoved in foster care for a few years, until family pets started turning up dead..... more bad stuff happened, she got shipped off to a mental institution which is where she spent the majority of her childhood. Was then re-aquired by the scientists who created the Freya we all know now and locked in an attic and drugged up for a few years. Eventually built up a resistance to the drugs, got out, killed them all, and has been doing as she pleases ever since.
MISC OTHER: Umm.... well, she has her powers.... which you should all know, but if you really need me to elaborate, i can describe them for you later.

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 pm

YOU WAKE UP:

In the middle of the Salvador Dali-esque landscape, with circles on the floor. The sky is a clear and crispy blue, and the gigantic cubes span infront of you endlessly.

There is no sign indicating your location, but Logic is nearby, with a scrubbrush, working on the exterior of a gigantic cube. Keeping it clean of nonsense. Especially outside of the nonsense room. Blegh.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Name: Thane
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?: Chatbox, mostly.
Physical description: Black, Shaggy, Shoulder-length Hair. Forest green eyes. Relatively pale skin. Tall, about 6'2".
Some backstory: Uhm... not much right now, I could give you some family history, though I don't really feel like it.
MISC OTHER: He's severely bipolar, it's set off by pain. also he's a half-vampire.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Name: Senet
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?: Yurp
Physical description: Tallish; longish, slightly wavy, blonde hair; blue eyes; lithe build with lean muscles; typical all-black attire
Some backstory: You know this stuff
MISC OTHER: He's French
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Dani slowly woke, a scowl already on her lips before she opened her eyes. What in the world? She had not fallen asleep on some freaking hard ground, she was sure of that. She'd been on her bed after a long day of work. This was /not/ her bed.

Grumbling she sat up and rubbed her eyes for a moment before opening them. Staring at the area around her she shook her head and blinked. "What the.....? She muttered and stood. This was definitely not her room.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:03 am

Name: Jamie Night
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?: Hmm, a little bit on the chatbox. She threatened to step on Mr.Face when she was gigantic.
Physical description: Long, straight, dirty blonde hair in a ponytail. Blue eyes. Wears darker colors alot and has weapons that she hides in her clothes.
Some backstory: Dark angel that worked for the demons, but she doesn't like to kill and torture, and she tries to hide from the demons and other Dark Angels now.
MISC OTHER:. Er.....she has wings and stuff....

Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 am

Senet

I blinked open my eyes, sitting straight up when I registered my surroundings. This...was not where I went to sleep. I looked around for my teammates, feeling my stomach start to turn when I didn't see them. This...was not good. What happened? Where were my teammates?

Why couldn't I remember any of it?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 am

Thane
I woke up... not in my bed.... I was starting to get tired of this happening...
I sat up and took in my surroundings... and they made little sense...
I looked around... there were others nearby... I didn't feel like talking for the moment though....
I put my head in my hands, and just sat there for a moment...
Why on earth did my Author put me through this....? though... I guess to be fair... this probably wasn't earth....
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:46 am

Name: Frost
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?: Nope....
Physical description:pale with light blue hair
Some backstory:Her parents were killed in a nuclear explosion thingy and she gained the ability to create and control ice and stuff
MISC OTHER:She is well, cold. Kinda gets mad a lot but is over all a good person who's just messed up a little bit from growing up on her own.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:57 am

Frost

I woke up, and instantly jumped to my feet, sensing something was off. I was...somewhere, not sure where exactly. I studied my surroundings, seeing others wake around me.
What the hell was going on? Where was I?!
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:49 am

Logic looks up from her cleaning to notice several people waking up. She sets the scrub brush down, and it zooms off immediately on a tangent, to the room full of brain cleaning supplies. A room frequently restocked with bleach.

She walks across the floor towards them , cutting through the tangental nonsense in a single, straight path, coplanar with the floor. Crossing from point A to point B with an infinite amount of points imbetween the two. Striking chords across overlapping circles on the floor and inflicting trigonometry in her wake.

"Good evening." She states coolly to the newcomers, stil unsure as to why exactly they are there, but willing to do whatever it took to attain more information.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:53 am

Freya: Consciousness returned to me and... OKAY, THESE RANDOM CHANGES OF LOCATION WERE REALLY TICKING ME OFF. I got up, pulling a large knife from my boot. "Okay, who put me in here, and where are they so i can kill them?" i muttered angrily. This was a really really wierd place, AND I WANTED OUT.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:58 am

Senet

"Euh, 'ello," I greeted the woman, standing up. "Ah...excuse me, but where ees zees?"

She seemed nice enough. ...Well, maybe nice wasn't the word for it. At the very least, she didn't seem dangerous. I rather hoped that she stayed seeming not dangerous.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:10 am

Logic glances at him. Evaluating. There is a noticeable accent. Previous experience with Files!: The Alphabetic Opera imply that the accent is French in nature.

Where was this. Well. "Can you clarify the nature of your question? Define your parameters. I do not know how to tell you where 'this' is." She states calmly, unknowingly working the pattern on the floor where she stands from a circle to a pseudosphere.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:15 am

Senet

"Zees...whole place," I said, gesturing around. "Zees land. Where ees eet located? And what can you tell me about eet?"

I wasn't sure if I should have been more worried about the team or myself. Granted, being separated from them put me at a great risk...but who was to say that we weren't all separated?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:20 am

"This is Invisimort's brain. And, I can tell you many things about it." She answered him literally.

The pseudosphere undulated beneath her, a brain like tangle of the designs on the floor, crenellations in two dimensions. An increasing area of X+1. Consistent.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:41 am

Frost

"Wait a second." I chimed in. "How did we get into Invisimort's brain? What happened?" I wanted to get answers, so I could get out of this place.
It was extremely...odd. So far, the people here were pretty odd too. Lovely. Stuck in Visi's brain with a bunch of weird, random strangers. This was not my best day.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Andrew

I woke up and opened my eyes, gosh...I hadn't slept in awhile it felt so...strange. I groaned and sat up, this...wasn't the couch...I was on the ground. I looked around and saw Ezra asleep nearby. Oh great...wonderful. I gave him a sharp kick to wake him up.

"Nhm?" He asked sleeply.

"Where the 'eck are we?!"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:00 pm

CAN I PLEASE HAVE JOIN? :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:24 pm

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD, I AM SO TIRED OF WRITING CHARACTER SHEETS FOR THESE THREE

Name: Marley Aldric
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?: Nope. Not at all. Nowhere. Nada
Physical description: She looks like... Marley
Some backstory: One day, she was born. And the rest is history *arm rainbow*
MISC OTHER: You have just read one of the single most unhelpful Character sheets evar

Name: Alexander/Dorian 'Gray' Aldric
DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANYWHERE?: Mainly chatbox
Physical description: Grey eyes, black hair
Some backstory: Brothers of Marls. Too lazy for much else
MISC OTHER: Yes, I did put two characters in one sheet. My laziness knows no bounds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Marley
You would think at LEAST the apple juice I found in Ende's brain's fridge in the Lounge would be undrugged, but nooo, I had to go and pass out about halfway through my cup. And now I had that I'm-waking-up-in-an-unfamiliar-place feeling. I was getting really sick of that feeling.
REALLY sick.
I mumbled something about my rights and rolled onto my side, my eyes blinking open. For the love of... what.... is... this?! Looks like something only a writer could dream up. Well... duh. Okay. That was a stupid mind statement.
But still... this looks like it's on Visi's level of fiction. Oh crap. I closed my eyes, willing for this to be some dream. Mayyyybe Adrian's experimenting with drugs or something. I snickered at the thought and opened my eyes again. Nope, still there. Ug. This was going to be a long day.

Dorian
Somebody was going to pay for this.
I wasn't quite sure who yet, but somebody would.
I had woken up a couple of minutes ago, and was still trying to get my head together enough to form coherent thoughts. Obviously, I had been drugged. Or something. And then woke up... er... this place. Wherever this place is.

Alex
I opened my eyes and saw Dorian, who was irritatedly pacing around. Marley was a couple of feet away, laying down, and staring at the scenery as if willing it to dissapear. That's when I got a good look around. Oh...
This... can't be good. I tried to think of what I had been doing before waking up, but all I could remember was talking to Ende about some new chat that Visi came up with, and she refused to tell me any details.
Oh no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 pm

*is also tired of charrie sheets and decides to rebel with Ende*

Name:
DO I KNOW YOU FROM-- *TACKLES THE CHARRIE SHEET AND SHOOTS IT WITH A SQUIRTGUN*
CRICKET. WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO KNOW.

Name: Claire
DO I KNOW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE?: Well, she has a charrie sheet in Luna, but has yet to be put on paper!
Claire: "Oi, does that mean I'm a word virgin?"
Not anymore! CONGRATS! YOUR FIRST WORDS! ...AND WHAT INSIGHTFUL FIRST WORDS THEY ARE!
Physical decription: Delicate-looking, with light blonde hair that's cropped at her shoulders. Dark blue eyes and pink lips. Moves like a dancer (she is one) and tends to wear comfy shorts and looser shirts, unless she's in costume. Dainty pale skin.
Some backstory: She's a theatre person, through and through. Has been dancing and singing and acting at Luna's Bridge Theatre for as long as she can remember.
MISC OTHER: She may change drastically as I actually start chatting with her! So...BEWARE OF INCONSISTANCIES. SHE'S NEW.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next