the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

+3
Kid.Icarus
Invisimort
Ravyn
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author Empty Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 pm

The following is a lot of ranting. Please bear with me here…..

You wake up one morning and….. WHOAH. WHERE ARE YOU?! You sit up, and look around. Suddenly, you see a sign. It reads: Welcome to Ravyn’s Brain! Population, 12 Nuts and a Squirrel

Yes, by some fluke of nature, you, poor character, have been sucked into Ravyn’s brain. How will you get out? And how will you survive?!

Aesthetics and Places:

The vast majority of Ravyn’s brain appears to be a barren wasteland. There are often weird colour schemes and all kinds of other odd things, such as strange plants and animals.

If you can get through the wastelands, the main place your likely to find yourself is the Neighborhood. This is a nice little area with houses scattered over it. What the houses look like and their surrounding environment depends on the character they belong to. For example, Ash’s house is a big old Victorian mansion type thing, uber gothic, surrounded by woods. Freya’s is a city-type patch containing her basement apartment. And o on and so forth…..

Other places include The Random Image Generator, The Room of Screaming Four-Year-Olds, The Land of Anons, and many other places that will eventually come to light and be described in greater detail.

While on your travels through Ravyn’s brain, you may come across either some of her characters, or her emotions.

Characters you may run into:

Freya: Oh, the lovable little insane killer. Most of you know her. Short, pale, silver eyes, silver tipped short punk-ish blue hair, has a thing for pain. She is a genetically modified human with the ability to move/levitate/restrain herself and objects around her with her mind. Its probably a good idea to stay away from her.

Kaya: Probably the only person who can control Freya even the slightest bit. She has short boyishly cut black hair, pale skin, and bright green eyes that hide behind a pair of black metal glasses that never stay in place. She only has one leg as a result of a childhood accident, and so she is always either on crutches or in a wheelchair. She’s a genius, literally. Just about any kind of technological weapon, machine, computer, etc…… she can build it.

Ash: A freakishly tall vampire with pale skin, many tattoos, snakebites, a barbell, and double pierced ears. Shaggy emo-ish black hair. He’s very goth. If you saw him walking down the street, you’d probably think he was in a satanic rock band or something. He’s actually quite a sweet guy once you get to know him, although he does have a violent side. A musician, he plays guitar and sings. Like all my vampires, he is super strong/fast, has heightened senses, and heals super fast. His weaknesses are silver, sunlight, wood, and fire.

Sin: Ah, Sin. My gun-loving vampire with a brilliant temper. She’s short, has pixie cut blue-black hair, ice blue eyes, and very pale skin. Never goes anywhere without guns. See Ash for strengths/weaknesses.

Jamie: My wonderful bisexual crossdresser :3 he’s a guy who dresses as a girl. Long white blonde hair, bright blue eyes. You’d never guess he wasn’t just a rather shape-less girl unless he told you. Which he usually doesn’t. So chances are, you’ll continue to assume he’s a she.

You may run into other minor, less well known characters too, but they will be described later.

Emotions:

Ravyn’s emotions appear as glowy colourful androgynous humanoid figures. They also all have an individual bit of brain space which is where they’re at their most powerful. The main ones are:

Happiness: A bright yellow individual. Predictably, happy. Bright and optimistic all the time. Doesn’t get along too well with sadness.

Sadness: A quiet blue-gray figure. Mopey and pessimistic, doesn’t really get along too well with happiness. A bit of a downer, really.

Anger: A fiery red bombshell. Violent and unpredictable, cocky, and VERY easily ticked off. Yells a lot.

Fear: Fear is a small purple creature. Predictably, Fear is perpetually terrified. Of like, EVERYTHING. Fear is a major coward, worries ALLLLLL the time, and isn’t really much good for anything.

Those are all the main emotions. Their respective domains will be described in greater detail later. There’s also the Librarian, who is a silver version of the Emotions. He lives in the Hall of Knowledge where all of Ravyn’s knowledge is stored. Also catalogues and somewhat runs the Theatre of Memories.

For the purposes of this chat, your characters can know each other even if its only been a chatbox interaction. Any interaction they’ve had anywhere counts. I will not pe playing specific characters, but I will be narrating, essentially, and throwing stuff at everyone trespassing in my brain. I will also supply any dialogue for characters or Emotions you may run across. So have fun, try to stay alive, don’t go insane, and hope to death that Ravyn doesn’t get loopy. Because if she gets loopy while you’re in her head? Bad things happen.

Character Format:

Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height/Build:
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos:
Species:
Powers (if any):
Personality:
Background:
Other:

Congratulations if you’ve read this all. You get a magical cookie! It will make you grow a second head and fart sparkly purple gas. Have fun with that. More info may be added later as needed.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author Empty Re: Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

Post by Invisimort Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:10 am

Name:Mr.Face
Hair:Not Applicable.
Eyes:Not applicable.
Skin:White.
Height/Build:8 feet tall and rather thin.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos:none.
Species: Questionably human.
Powers (if any):IS ECHOLOCATION A POWER?
Personality:Homicidal sociopath, but the most polite guy you'll ever meet.
Background:Dictator of Auda...Er...Most of you know this.
Other: Uh...Has an almighty love of exacto knives.

Name:Riddle
Hair:Translucent-white kind of thing...er...contains a chopstick and a human skull...when the light refracts it's kinda bluey...er...really, its hard to explain.
Eyes:red
Skin:white
Height/Build:4'9" and freaking skeletal.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Her whole left leg is calcified bone, due to her inability to figure out how to reattach it one day, and decomp happening...and...yeah.
Species:Internet spawn?
Powers (if any):Immortal
Personality:BAT CRAP INSANE.
Background:Mr.Face's little screw up...spawned by the internet after a 'botched' sacrificing.
Other:er...GREEN PUNCH MAKES HER SANE...GO FIGURE.

Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author Empty Re: Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

Post by Kid.Icarus Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:35 am

Name: Thanatos (Thane)
Hair: Black, Shaggy, shoulder-length.
Eyes: Forest-green
Skin: Pale
Height/Build: About 6"2', rather thin.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Currently has the name 'FERRAN' Carved in silver on his chest. (not by choice)
Species: Half-Vampire
Powers (if any): Uhm... vampire stuff... Immortal. Hightened strength and speed, Hightened senses, Accelerated regeneration. Weak to silver, paralyzed by wood. Ironically, loves garlic.
Personality: Bipolar, His personality changes when he's in pain. Can be reluctant to trust others, though rather nice, depending on which 'Thane' you meet.(still working out some kinks)
Background: erm.. not much... twin sister died young..(more later?)
Other: uhm.. hmmm.. not much else right now...

Last edited by Kid.Icarus on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:50 am

Name: Ezra Cox
Hair: Longish, raven black
Eyes: Dark
Skin: Fairish
Height/Build: 6'1 and lean but muscular
Piercing/Scars/Tattoos: A scar on his left shoulder blade
Species: Seer
Powers (if any): Can see, hear, and touch the dead. Also, has the gift of prophecy. Often uses spells and potions
Personality, Secretive, lying, cowardly (according to his father), guilt-ridden, has a desire to be good
Backround: Meh...post later
Other: Same...
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

All right, attempting a first post. Feel free to just shove random characters in here later. Im sorry if this is crap, im using this as an opportunity to practice writing from other perspectives, and im not very good at it. So please, bear with me Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something very strange has happened. Through some random series of eventa, perhaps a wormhole or some kind of accident involving green punch, there are now characters in Ravyn's brain who should not be here. Currently, they are at the far edge of Ravyn's mind, which is a sort of entrance. This is also where the previously-mentioned sign is. So, provided that they are literate and can read the sign, they now know where they are, and can probably guess that this is a bad place to be. Upon further inspection of surroundings, they will notice that the 'sky' is currently purple, and the ground is very rocky and somewhat orange. Although there is no apparent sun, it is warm, and there is light. There are scrubby little plant-things dotting the rocky landscape, no water in sight, and some mountains off in the distance. However, if these unexpected visitors attempt to walk towards said mountains, they may notice that no matter how long they walk, they will never get any closer to the mountains. There are no indicators as to what direction is a good one to travel. They will simply have to assess the situation for themselves and decide where to go.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Ezra

I woke up groggily, and pulled myself up into a sitting postion. I felt hard grass beneath me, where was I? I blinked a couple times trying to focus on the sign. It read: Welcome to Ravyn’s Brain! Population, 12 Nuts and a Squirrel. What the heck was I doing in Ravyn's brain?! She wasn't my author.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Mr.Face:

I was awoken by an abrupt shift in the acoustics of my dreamscape. Wait. No. My mistake. An abrupt shift in the acoustics of my reality, with the dreamscape remaining the constant. That was...Not suppoused to happen. Under any circumstances.

Upon further investigation, I felt that I was lying on a...rocky...er...ground type substance. This was...strange. Very strange. I decided to stand, and take a better survey of this...place.

That had been a less than intelligent idea. I was immediately hit with vertigo. If the chatbox was amorphous...this was downright rife with Lovecraftian geographical inconsistencies. I could not trust the very floor I was standing on. The whole place gently undulated, acoustically- and I was outdoors. I think. There was no ceiling at least. I could hear a sign...I think. Or I was hallucinating, which was very possible. I really kind of wanted to return to the familiar complexities of dreaming, as opposed to the...brain bending geometry of this place. It really was making me nauseous.

Riddle:

I WOKE UP AND THE SKY WAS PURPLE. AND THEN I SAW THIS SIGN, AND THEN MY DAD WAS THERE, AND HE LOOKED ALL...ER...FLIPPED OUT. I GUESS. I DUNNO WHY REALLY.
Man. I forgot how to not capslock...I figured it out.
SO, ANYWAY. There was this sign. I can't read, but I think it had something to do with tornadoes.
I went ahead and said hi to my dad. "HI TO MY DAD."
He made a er...face? sure. LETS GO WITH THAT. "Oh Internet somebody bring me my Newtonian physics." He said, sounding kind of...Er...WIERD.
"Er...I dunno that there's any newts around." I told him.
"NOT NEWTS YOU...INSUFFERABLE...CHILD." Man he was having issues. I'd heard that inult LAST WEEK.
"Ok...er...I'mma go that way now, and looks for THE PASTRAMI. YOU HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEWTS." And then I started...er...going.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Thane
I woke up, even though I can't remember actually falling asleep, and I opened my eyes... to purple... the sky was purple... I hoped to some Deity, that I hadn't passed out after drinking some more of that strange punch... it didn't exactly work out last time... and I rather liked my intestines on the inside...
Anyways... I sat up and the first thing I noticed was the sign stating that I was currently in Ravyn's Brain... That is not where I'm supposed to be...
I was tempted to Pray that I wouldn't run into that Freya girl..
I looked around and saw three others... Riddle, the girl who gave me the weird punch.. That Face-less man, I think his name was Mr.Face... And a black-haired teenager whose name I'd never caught...
I looked at the landscape.. the ground was... orange.. and rocky... I couldn't see any light-source in the purple sky, though I guess there had to be one, because it was rather light out.. and warm...
I stood up.. though I honestly had no idea where I was suppose to go...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 pm

As the various characters trapped inside this strange and horrifically dangerous place came into consciousness, an inhabitant of Ravyn's brain decided to make itself known. Happiness had known the instant that the visitors had appeared here, and had come to investigate. The bright yellow, glowing, androgynous humanoid figure approached the visitors, smiling happily. "Hello strange visitors from beyond the brain! What brings you all here on this super-duper-crazy-fantastic day?! Im so pleased to meet you all! VISITORSSSS! Isnt this great?!" it exclaimed, greeting the newcomers.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 am

Name: Dani
Hair: Long golden blonde curls.
Eyes: Icy blue with thick and long eyelashes
Skin: Slightly pale.
Height/Build: Very short and petite. Could easily be mistaken for a twelve year old. Looks kinda delicate.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Has lots of scars beneath her clothing mostly, given to her by her father and some of the other guards.
Species: Human
Powers (if any): Um, well, I don't use it much because she hates it and kinda goes into a whole break down thingy because in her world it equals being a 'freak' but Dani can control plants. They respond to her emotions and voice, she can feel what they feel such as pain, ect.
Personality: Uh...you guys already know this and I don't really feel like explaining her.
Background: Uh, most of you already know this too. She works at a prison for 'freaks' that her father runs. Has been abused and in the past liked to torture the people there. Isn't sure about that anymore.
Other: She always has a dagger on her belt which she'll finger when she is thinking. There is most commonly daggers elsewhere on her person but this is the one she'll pull first.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:17 am

(YAY! DANI!)

Ezra

Why the heck was this...thing...so cheerful? What was it's problem? "Who the heck are you?" I snapped. Gh had always said I wasn’t the most cheerful person in the morning…I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. Looking around, I saw Riddle, Thane, ….and Mr. Face. Oh… this was just fantastic! I didn’t mind Riddle and Thane…but Mr. Face was a completely different story.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:12 am

Mr.Face:

So, First I was stuck here. Then I was stuck here with her. Now I'm stuck here with her and some...optimist. And...I was still nauseous. Not that that was likely to change in the near future. It was... Just... acoustically horrible here. Even more than outside. Even more than that infernal Chatbox. I couldn't reconcile one reality with another....however it was ALL THE SAME REALITY. And this...Was simply... Bad.

"If by 'great' you mean 'a catastrophic abomination of Newtonian physics', then...Yes. THIS IS SIMPLY PHANTASMAGORICAL." I spat at the optimist irritatedly. It was at this point taking an irrational amount of nerve to refrain from sitting back down on the mysterious rocky floor, as the floor, while it still seemed to...expand and...change...seemed a little bit more constant than...everywhere else.

It occurred to me that she had wandered off. I think. Ok, I surrender. There is no feasible way for me to be able to tell you that with confidence, because the geometry shifts so drastically.

Riddle:

SOME YELLOW DUDE SHOWED UP AND WAS ALL EXCITED. HE SAID THE WORD 'BRAIN' AND THE WORD 'GREAT'.
He must have been calling me a genius! THAT WAS THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION.
OR PLATYPI.
"HI, I KNOW I'M FAMOUS, THANK YOU FOR NOTICING THE BRAIN I PACKED FOR LUNCH." I told him appreciatively.
My dad er...Said some big words. I think he's mad about something or something. Whatever.
THE FLOOR WAS ORANGE. THAT WAS AMAZING. I'D ALWAYS WANTED AN ORANGE FLOOR, BUT I NEVER HAD ENOUGH TRAFFIC CONES.
"HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO PAINT THE WHOLE FLOOR?" I asked the yellow dude.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 am

Ezra

Ugh, Riddle...it was too early to be yelling. "Do you have any idea what she's yelling about?" I hesitated, turning to ask Mr. Face.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Happiness watched the visitors yell for a bit. The tall faceless guy seemed kind of annoyed, but everything was still fantastic! "In answer to the first question, i'm Ravyn's Happiness!" said Happiness. Happiness turned to the girl who was yelling about painting the floor and brains.... "You're famous? That's awesome! And the floor isnt painted. This is just the colour that it is sometimes. Chances are, its going to change, as will the sky. The colours and surroundings here tend to change depending on where in Ravyn's brain you go. And chances are, if you were to leave and then come back here, the sky and ground would be totally different colours even if you were in the same place. Isnt it great?! Keeps things interesting!" explained Happiness. Suddenly it got a bit of an expresion on its face. "Oh! But we shouldnt stay here too long. Or Bob might come and eat you all. Which can actually be fun, if you're me. But i dont think you all would like that. So we should go. What place in Ravyn's brain would you like to see? I know EVERY part of this place, so i can take you anywhere!"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Thane
I.. never had any idea what in the world Riddle was talking about... so... I chose to ignore her for now.. Mr.Face well... he seemed pretty ticked.. though you couldn't exactly tell since well.. he doesn't have a face...
I turned my attention to Yellow figure.. Happiness... remembering what Kaya had told me..
"Uhm.. Could you show me the way to the Suburbs...?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Mr.Face:

Someone asked me a question. I knew the voice, from...brief conversations in the abomination of a chatbox. "No. And I would not care to. She's hideously deranged. And not in the good way. Realistically, I should go shoot her now, however...It would not do to have to put up with her Rigor Mortis nonsense in such a...unhospitable...environment." That was it, I was sitting down. I could not construct coherent sentences and stand here. No. I'd just done it, and it was horrible. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

I did just that. Sitting did nothing. Wonderful. Fantastic. I barely even registered the next two speakers, I couldn't...function. I chose to ignore the comments regarding the tumultous relationship of colours and location, as they were all useless to me anyway.

This...gah. Stop the narration. It's not going to remain articulate from here on out.

Riddle:

THE FLOOR WOULD CHANGE COLOURS. WITHOUT NEEDING MORE PAINT.
Darn it that was so cost effective...THEN THAT GUY WHO WAS IMMORTAL THAT I SCARED THAT ONE TIME ASKED SOMETHING, AND MY DAD SAT DOWN.

I don't think he likes it here...Probably too wavy or arachnaphobia or something. WHATEVER. HE SHOULD JUST GET OVER IT.

Something about suburbs, apparently. "WHAT IS A SUBURB, AND WHEN CAN WE JUST GO TO THE URB? BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA BE BENEATH THE URB. IT'S TOO...LOW. BELOW THE URB." I asked, logically.

Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Dani watched all of them with an amused smirk on her lips as she just stood on the edge of the group and twirled her dagger in her palm. The sign had made a little sense to her, Dani's reading skills not the best in the world. Trying to ignore the fact that she was, for some insane reason, inside of Ravyn's mind she looked over the others. She knew most of them, Ezra, Mr. Face, the girl who always has that punch. And the vampire dude. Nodding to herself she kinda stared at the yellow thing.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Happiness turned to look at one of the people who had asked to go somewhere. "Suburbs...? OHHHHH! You mean the Neighborhood. Where all of Ravyn's characters live. Or, well, some of them. There are suburbs there, i think. I know where that is! That's a really fun place! This wayyyyyy!!!!!" sang Happiness brightly, floating off in a seemingly random direction. Well.... it was more like a floaty version of skipping...... in any case, it was generally cheerful movement. Happiness hummed brightly as it moved, calling back briefly as it went. "I suggest all of you come! Or Bob the Genetically Altered Man Eating Giraffe will come and eat you! Or you might be attacked by leprechauns. Both are bad things."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Ezra

Okay...this place was weird. I followed Ravyn's happiness, not wanting to get attacked or eating. "Is Jamie's house there?" I asked it, I mean Jamie did say I could visit...
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Happiness thought about this for a moment. "Jaaaaaaamie...... that name sounds familiar. Maybe you'll find a Jamie there. But i dont know all of Ravyn's creations...... you'll have to popke around the Neighborhood a bit and see if you can find this 'Jamie's' brainspace." it finally answered. Happiness knew its way around.... but was a little cluless when it came to people, and very VERY oblivious. She still didnt know where each character resided, although she knew where the vampires lived, at least, because those places were always stuck in nighttime. Happiness also knew that if there were trees and guitar music, you'd find the boy vampire, and if there was big tall buildings and gunfire, you would find the girl vampire. But she did not really know names. Therefore, had a hard time answering questions regarding specific Brain inhabitants.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Ezra

"Uh...she's a girl...with long blond hair...and blue eyes...." I said, trying to describe her. "She's also a shapeshifter. Have you seen her house?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Thane
I followed Happiness and Ezra... since I really had no idea where to go otherwise... I honestly didn't care about the other two.. Mr.Face freaked me out.. and Riddle.. was well... Riddle....
Also I actually DIDN'T wanna die today.. let alone get eaten by a.. Giraffe...

"Uh... Kaya told me that her and Jamie both live in the suburbs... so.. uh..."
I honestly didn't know what I was trying to say... My author constantly referenced my Lack of social grace...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Mr.Face:

Houses...There would be rooves there. If that could be achieved, then...life would be...better. I forced myself to stand again, and then attempted to walk ...forward, presumably.

Nononono. That...That wasn't working. At all. The floor was too unreliable, and I couldn't see anything, and It was just a catastrophe.

What to do? What to do....Couldn't ask for help, That would look...undignified.

Riddle:

I FOLLOWED THE GLOWING YELLOW THINGYPERSON. I DID NOT WANT TO BE EATEN BY A GIRAFFE. THAT WOULD BE LIKE LEX LUTHOR STEALING FORTY CAKES. TERRIBLE.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Happiness listened to them talk for a moment. "Oh! I know that face. Yes, you will find this 'Jamie' there. But i dont know specifically where her home is. Now.... where is it? Should be around her...." muttered Happiness. It began to kick some of the small, scrubby plants. One exploded, another burst into a cloud of green smoke, a third let out a rather loud farting noise, turned into a balloon, and floated away.... finally, the fourth one turned into a large lever. "This should do it!" said Happiness, pulling the lever. Instantly, a swirly glowing blue portal appeared. "Go through visitors! Go through! HEY, AWESOME FACELESS DUDE! YOU COMING?! OR DO YOU WANNA GET EATEN BY BOB?!" yelled Happiness. Who knew where in the Neighborhood this portal would drop them? This WAS Ravyn's brain after all. But Happiness was pretty sure this portal was the right one.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Thane
This portal... I HIGHLY doubted Happiness had opened the right one... but I had no idea where to go otherwise... So... what the heck...

I looked over at Ezra, "Might as well.. right ...?"
I proceeded to step through the portal... having no idea where I'd end up... though I guess it couldn't be THAT bad... Right...?
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next