the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escana (Mature/Fantasy)

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Escana (Mature/Fantasy) Empty Escana (Mature/Fantasy)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:48 pm

You find yourself stranded in a beautiful, but also indescribable dream-realm of Escana. Anything and everything you can possibly imagine can come true. You can morph and change the scenery, and almost everything in it. Behind the curtain of illusion and fantasy is a hidden, unnamed grand orchestrator who knows your greatest dream...and your worst nightmare. This paradise can easily become an eternal punishment. Soon, you can't tell reality from fantasy, whether you're asleep or awake. Once the orchestrator has you in his grip, it's nearly impossible to break free. That doesn't mean you can't try.

~Format~
Name~
Age~
Gender~
Appearance~
Fantasy/Dream~
Fear(s)/Weakness(es)~
Other~

~I probably won't be making my character until later~
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Escana (Mature/Fantasy) Empty Re: Escana (Mature/Fantasy)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Name~ Alex Harding
Age~ 19
Gender~ Male
Appearance~ Short, black hair;hazel eyes, slightly tanned skin, tall, has a wiry build, square-shaped face.
Fantasy/Dream~ To be successful in life, in every single way.
Fear(s)/Weakness(es)~ Afraid of failure.
Other~ None, really...

Name~ Janette Wilcox
Age~ 18
Gender~ Female
Appearance~ Light brown hair, blue-grey eyes, pale skin, average height, slender body, sharp-featured but stunning face.
Fantasy/Dream~ To be in absolute peace.
Fear(s)/Weakness(es)~ She's overly trusting and rather easy to manipulate. Her fear is of the unknown, not knowing what is going to happen next.
Other~ None as well.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

this sounds cool! can i join?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Of course you can! Smile
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Name~ Ember
Age~ 18
Gender~ female
Appearance~ Escana (Mature/Fantasy) Fantas12
Fantasy/Dream~ to find the right guys(i know, it's a bit cliche')
Fear(s)/Weakness(es)~ she's afraid of being left alone
Other~ nothing
(i might make another charrie later, but this is the only one i could come up with)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:02 pm

(I kind of want to wait just in case others might want to join as well. Forgot to mention there'll be some random 'pop-up' charries for the dreams/nightmares.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 pm

(okay that sounds good to me Smile)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:08 pm

(Eh, might as well start, and just have whoever wants to join jump in. Another thing, not every character is introduced to this realm the same way, and may not even know if there is someone else there.)

Janette blinked, and opened her blue-grey eyes to only close them again after she was confronted with a bright, white light. She reached out next to where she was laying, and her hand came into contact with a surface that felt like cold, hard concrete. She dared to open her eyes again as she sat up, and suddenly, the whole space around her changed. The hard 'floor' beneath her shifted slowly into green grass, and when she stood up, there was a blue sky overhead, and different colored flowers sprouted up from the ground. A light, cool breeze swept through the area, and she looked around a second before asking herself, "Where the hell am I...?" Although she couldn't explain any of this, she had to admit it was beautiful and calm.

Alex slowly woke up and immediately found himself sitting in a oversized chair. As he took in the scenery, he noticed he was in some sort of living room with a large mantle, and rather expensive-looking furniture. He stood up, and walked out of the room to go into a larger, extravagant one. The hall room. A huge chandelier hung from the high ceiling, and a grand, spiral staircase led to the second floor. He grabbed his head. Did he wander into someone's...mansion and he couldn't remember? He heard footsteps behind him to see an man in what was pretty much a butler's attire.
The man gave him a smile, "Ah, Mr. Harding. You are awake. Would you like anything?"
Alex just stared at him a moment before answering, "No, no. I'd like to know where I am though."
The man smiled wider, "Why, sir, you are in your mansion."
Alex simply blinked and looked around, "You must be mistaking me for someone else..."
"I assure you, sir, I am not."
Alex's mouth dropped open, so the man asked, "Are you feeling all right, Mr. Harding?"
Alex caught his mistake and corrected it as he gave a slightly uneasy smile, "Fine. Perfectly fine."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Ember woke to find herself in a strange field filled with various kinds of flowers. The sky was so blue and the clouds looked so beautiful, as if they were painted into the sky. A warm breeze passed over the field, past Ember almost like a blanket. If she wasn't enjoying the view of the distant mountains, she'd be busy wondering where she was.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Janette slowly starting walking, realizing that she was barefoot. Not minding that much though, she decided she might as well explore this wonderful place. She soon saw mountains out in the distance, and looking around again, she thought she was a figure somewhere in the tall grass, but she could be wrong. She took a chance and called, her voice trailing quite a ways in the meadow, "Is anyone here? Hello?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Ember thought she heard a voice from somewhere. But where exactly? The grass was pretty tall from her viewpoint, so she stood up to look around. "Hello?" she called out.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Janette focused before she could eventually see the same figure. Was this real or not? Was her brain playing tricks on her? "Hey!" She announced, although her voice seemed to be getting quieter, no matter how she tried.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Is it too late for me to join?

Name: Damon
Age; 19
Appearance: Shaggy dark brown (almost black hair) Sea blue eyes, toned and tall
Fantasy/Dream: To be happy
Fear(s)/Weakness(es): Losing someone he cares about
Other: Both of his parents and his brother died in a car crash

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Nope! Not at all. You just need to 'tie' your character in somehow.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Blood.Red.Rose wrote:Janette focused before she could eventually see the same figure. Was this real or not? Was her brain playing tricks on her? "Hey!" She announced, although her voice seemed to be getting quieter, no matter how she tried.
Ember thought she heard the voice again, but it sounded softer. As if something were taking away from the volume. She tried to find the source of the voice, but found it difficult with the sun shining in her eyes. "Is someone there?" she tried to call out.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Janette sighed softly, sitting on the grass again in defeat. She couldn't yell anymore. She didn't see anyone or anything at all, and definitely couldn't hear them. She whistled a tune instead, not sure what it was called but remembered how it went.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:27 am

Okay, thanks! How can I "tie" him in?

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:33 pm

(Like, either he ends up in the meadow, or I'm trying to put my other charrie in a more...open place, or you can intro. your charrie just by starting their dream and I could have my other charrie end up there.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Ember didn't hear anything and after a few more minutes of silence, she decided to look around. Might as well get used to the area.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Janette soon got annoyed and stood up again. No one else was there. She sighed softly, feeling alone in this strange place. Except then the same peace she felt earlier came back again and she relaxed. She closed her eyes, and the scenery changed slightly as she looked again, a huge tree growing rapidly in the center of the meadow until it was at full height. Maybe it wasn't too bad here.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Ember continued through the meadow, still wondering where the heck she was. This place was almost like her home, but it was also very different. Where is home? she wondered.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:21 am

Damon: Somewhere off in my head, I heard footsteps. They sounded...crunchy, almost as if on dried twigs. I blinked open my eyes to see a gently swaying meadow surrounding me, some dried grass beneath my back. I sat upright, looking around at the unfamiliar territory. Still the footsteps were ringing out, and I sat in a daze for a moment before I called out. "Who's there?" I questioned, warily standing up

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Ember thought she heard another voice from somewhere. Do I just keep hearing things, or am I crazy? she wondered. This place just kept getting more odd.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:41 am

Damon: Still hearing the footsteps, damon hoped his mind wasnt playing tricks on him. "Hello?" he called again, this time louder. He spun in a slow circle, looking for where these footsteps were coming from. His eyes stopped on a figure out in the meadow, slowly approaching him. He tensed, unsure of wether the person meant danger or company

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:44 pm

((Hey, is this still going? 'Cause I would LOVE to join this. I got charries I can do for this, if that's okay?! PWEASE?!))
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum