the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escana (Mature/Fantasy)

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Escana (Mature/Fantasy) - Page 6 Empty Re: Escana (Mature/Fantasy)

Post by Alice Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

(Alright! I will post my charries)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Name~ Rose
Age~ 17
Gender~ female
Fantasy/Dream~ To be able to change her apperance and to find out her past which she has no clue of
Fear(s)/Weakness(es)~ the fear of being dead and of finding out her past its sort of a love and hate relationship there
Other~ n/a
Appearance~
Escana (Mature/Fantasy) - Page 6 Normal_girls26

Name~ Jack
Age~ 19
Gender~ male
Fantasy/Dream~ His dream is to be the only one on the Earth strange dream but its true he hates haters
Fear(s)/Weakness(es)~ the fear of loss. He can not lose anyone
Other~ n/a
Appearance~
Escana (Mature/Fantasy) - Page 6 Tumblr_ldsmge4h6I1qcc32mo1_500
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 pm

When Rain was going to listen to Janette's response, when the park and her faded away completely and he was back into his bed. Great, he thought, getting up from his bed. At least I'll see her again today, hopefully.

Emily was just starting to feel a little better with Alex around. She woke up from her dream. She could almost have a temper tantrum. But alas, it was morning and it was time for her to go meet up with her parents downstairs.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Well, that didn't work out... Janette thought as she got dressed and put on a bit of makeup since, for some reason, she looked more worse than she felt. She didn't bother saying hello to her family as she came downstairs and left her house. She didn't feel like dealing with any of them right now. As she made her way to the coffee shop, she swore she saw the same man from her nightmare walk past her, but as she looked again, he was gone.

Alex was a bit annoyed that the dream had ended so soon when he was actually enjoying himself. Enjoying being with Emily. He hoped he would see her again today, since he wasn't positive that he would. He had a job to do though, and that would take him a while...but he was heading over there anyway.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:20 pm

((Hey, sorry I've been gone!))

Rain sat up from his bed and rubbed his eyes. When he opened them, he could've sworn he saw his parents covered in blood. He jolted from his bed as he saw his blood stained parents disappear almost instantly after his reaction. What was that? That was the only thing he could think of on his way to the coffee shop.

Emily met up with her parents downstairs, where she saw them talking to someone else. Probably a butler of some sorts. When she got downstairs, she started humming a tune almost unconsciously. The song she remembered dancing to with Alex. She couldn't wait to meet up with Alex again.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:36 pm

((Hey how can I jump in?))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:02 pm

(Your charries could go to the coffee shop, or some made-up place near there. Sorry I haven't replied until now.)

Janette yawned widely, rubbing her blue-grey eyes in an attempt to get rid of her tiredness. She almost bumped into someone as she entered the shop, her mind was so out of focus. She looked around to notice Rain wasn't there yet. She sat down at a table and figured closing her eyes for a couple minutes while she waited wouldn't hurt, so that's what she did.

Alex had picked up his client, endured the man's objectionable tyrants, and dropped him off at his destination. He let out a sigh of relief as he drove again, tossing his hat somewhere behind him and fixing his hair. Usually he didn't have an issue dealing with even some of the most aggravating people on earth, but with all the things going on, his patience was wearing thin. He parked along the side of the street the coffee shop was on, but as he unbuckled his seatbelt, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped involuntarily, and turned around, but no one was there. He rubbed his shoulder, glancing behind him once more before exiting the vehicle and locking it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Rain got the coffee shop after Janette, and after being reprehended by his boss, he quickly went to meet up with Janette. "Hey there." he greeted her, "The night seemed to go by fast for me, what about you?"

Emily had to beg her parents to take her back to the coffee shop. But they didn't know that she was meeting up with Alex. Then again, if they did they would have a heart attack. She quickly rushed to the place they were meeting at and sat in their usual spot.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Janette lifted her head, a natural lsmile forming on her lips as she looked up at Rain. "Yeah, it definitely felt that way to me." She agreed, stifling a yawn. Internally, she wished it had lasted longer, but she wouldn't admit that openly.

Alex made his way into the coffee shop, and once he saw Emily, his mood seemed to approve. He strolled over to the table that she was sat, and took a seat. "Morning." He said with a smile, his eyes matching the emotion. "How're you?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Rain smirked and took a seat next to her and set his chin on his hand. He enjoyed Janette's smile, it was a beautiful smile. "Well, another night where we really accomplish nothing." he said, suddenly losing his perkiness. "I guess tonight we'll have our nightmares, correct?"

Emily mimicked his emotion, though she wasn't feeling too happy herself. She just hadn't gotten enough sleep these past few nights. Well, she did, but she didn't feel like she was. "Mm, morning." she pulled her hair back into a ponytail, trying to keep it out of her face. "I'm doing well, you?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Janette seemed to finally comprehend that realization, and her smile dampered as she nodded her head slightly, "If my prediction was right, then yes, unfortunately." With her mood turning solemn, she crossed a leg over the other, and her fingers tapped lightly on the tabletop, trying to get her mind off of that dreaded truth.

Alex rubbed his eyes and his face briefly and wearily as he answered with a wry smile, looking at Emily now, "I'm doing good enough, I suppose." He yawned after he said that, "I feel like I haven't slept for a couple days though." He admitted, wondering if she had the problem as he did.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Rain let out a drudged sigh. "Yeah..." Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. "Hey, if you don't mind...we could...have dinner and see a movie together?" he blushed quickly after that, he just wanted to spend more time with her. And by the looks of it, she probably wanted her mind off of the current subject, and this could be something.

Emily nodded, "Me too," she then let out a small yawn after he did. She then wiped the sand out of her eyes, suddenly getting butterflies in her stomach. Probably because of Alex. She had been acting that way since she had met him. Sometimes she enjoyed the feeling, and sometimes she didn't. "Well, not much to talk about now really...I guess."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:50 am

Janette blinked, the words not really registering in her mind until she looked at him, and noticed his blush. That was something that would get her thoughts off what was going to happen later. She smiled and answered, "Yeah, that would be nice." She wanted to get to know him better.

Alex paused, and then asked on an urge, although he hadn't really planned the words in his head, "Would you like to do something together sometime, like tonight?" He wanted to slap himself for that. He thought he sounded as lame as possible, and he worried about her answer.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Rain's smiled at her, glad that she agreed. "I'll pick you up at 6, where do you live?" He did slightly feel butterflies in his stomach, but it was a good feeling. A good nervous feeling.

Emily cocked her head to the side, but then blushed when she realized what he said. "Uh..." she then noticed his concerning expression, so she quickly answered. "why not? What was your particular idea?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Janette began to feel slightly nervous, but it was more of an anxious, excited feeling. She told him her address, and in case he didn't know where that was, she gave him the relative location too. She then blushed ever so slightly, feeling she had described it excessively.

Alex flushed suddenly, rubbing the back of his neck. He hadn't actually thought that through. He was more concerned at the time about her answer, not what he was going say if she said yes. "I was thinking we could have dinner."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Rain tried to ease both of their nervousness by changing the conversation. He mentally wrote to himself where she lived, making sure he wouldn't forget. "Well I better get back to work, see you at six?" he slowly got up from his seat, feeling awkward about what to do next. So he just gave her a slight wave and headed to his work station.

Emily nodded her head once slowly to show that she would love to go to dinner with him. But of course she wanted to make him sweat just a little more. "Where would we eat?" she giggled, though she liked playing the dumb blonde...she also liked to show boys that she can take care of herself.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Janette smiled and shook her head slightly as she noticed he had returned to his station. "I'll see you later." She called with a small half-wave as she stood, and headed towards the exit. Now, thankfully all she really had to worry about was what she was going to wear and if she should style her hair differently. She headed home and started to get ready.

Alex smiled, half-amused by her question because he should've assumed she would ask that. He thought a moment before offering, "How about my place?" And then internally regretted it. No way she would say yes to that. He added jokingly with a small grin to maybe convince her he wouldn't try anything, "Despite how unskilled I look, I can manage to make a good home-cooked meal."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Rain let work breeze by as quick as he could while still worrying about what to do with him and Janette's date. He stumbled around work and got chewed out by his boss later but at last his shift finally ended. It was about five-thirty, so he decided to rush home and get a change of clothes. He put on a nice blazer and dress pants, along with his less dirty sneakers. He combed out his hair and walked back to go get Janette at her house. I got a date, he thought to himself as he drove. How the hell did I get a date with a girl like her?

Emily smirked, thinking how interesting a date with Alex would be at his place. She had a few boyfriends before, but they were never as interesting as Alex was. A home-made dinner? That's romantic. "Well, that sounds fine to me." she replied, not thinking of this as harmless at all. She trusted Alex. For reasons that are unknown.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:42 pm

As the time had passed, Janette had changed into a dark blue, just-above-the-knee dress with a white, short-sleeved mini jacket, and light gray flats. As she gave one last look in the mirror, checking her makeup, she pondered how on earth this was going to happen. She was about to go on a date. She brushed out her hair, styling it slightly different than her normal. She stepped out of her room, and traveled downstairs to find her brother, James, looking at her outfit quizzically before asking with a small grin, “Does my little sister have a date?” Bryce must have heard from the other room because he bounded in the room and he said jokingly, “I thought this day would never come.” She rolled her blue- grey eyes, and warned lightheartedly, “I will blame you two if he ends up having to wait for me too long.” That reminded her…what time was it now? She quickly looked at the clock in the kitchen. It was about five-fifty. Ten minutes.

Alex smiled genuinely, both because of her answer, and that she must have trusted him. It was a realization that boosted his mood. He spaced out a second before asking, “When do you want to be picked up? Six-thirty?” He’d rather have her choose the time since he had chosen the place, and what they were going to do. Now, he had to think about what he was going to make…and also with that, what she probably would like. He wouldn’t ask since he sort of wanted it to be a surprise, hopefully a pleasant surprise.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm

((Hey sorry I haven't replied for a long time. But better late than never, right?!))

When Rain left the house, it was about five minutes away from the date between hims and Janette. His car basically soared through traffic as he drove to her place. Rain took a deep breath inside his car, smelling the overwhelming smell of cherry air freshener before he opened the car door and walked up to Janette's place. Once he got to her front door he took another nervous breath before he quietly but at least audibly heard to people inside knocked on the door.

"Six-thirty sounds good," Emily smile grew as she spoke the words, "I guess I'll see you later, you know where I live right?" She assumed he would, but she said this question in a jokingly manner to mess with him.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:47 pm

(Yep. Smile. Oh, sorry if my reply is short.)

Janette almost had to push her brothers out of the way, because they both moved as if they were going to answer the door, and she wasn't about to let them embarrass her. She smoothed out her dress, and fixed her hair quickly before opening the door with a smile. Oh jeez...Rain looked handsome, she had to realize. "Hey." She said, trying to sound less nervous than she felt.

Alex half-grinned and went along, saying jokingly, "Oh, yeah, right. You might want to give me directions." He smiled genuinely before confirming, "Yep, I'll see you later."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:45 pm

(('Tis okay~))

Rain looked Janette up and down--in a non-pervert-way--noticing how amazing she looked! "Hi," he replied, his voice just as nervous as hers was probably, "ready to go?"

Emily giggled full-heartily and began to stand up and go her own way. Once she was a good two-feet away from the coffee shop she did a little happy dance and song down the street. Hoping nobody--especially Alex--would see her being silly.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 pm

"Yep." Janette answered, shutting the door behind her, and she could imagine her brother on the other side complaining how she didn't introduce Rain to them. She would've smiled at the thought if she wasn't smiling already. She hoped she looked good...after seeing how he looked.

Alex grinned as he left the coffee shop. He got a date with her. He actually did. He could shout with joy...but he figured he'd make a fool out of himself. As he headed home, so many things went through his mind. He would have to spruce up around his place a bit, and prepare dinner. He was worrying too much now. Eventually, he returned home, and got everything he could possibly think of ready. He decided to dress in a nice pair of black pants, a white button up shirt underneath a black jacket, and black dress shoes. Hopefully he didn't look too formal.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 pm

"Cool," he replied, offering a hand to Janette as he would escort her to the car. "let's go then."

((lol, short replies are short...>.< sorry!))

When Emily got back home, she got dressed for the date. She let her hair into loose curls and only put on some light makeup. To match that she decided to pick a mellow yellow knee length dress, but because she feared that it would be cold that evening, she but over a hot pink shawl over her shoulders. She gave herself another quick look before checking the clock again to see if it was anywhere near six-thirty.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 am

Janette took his hand, and briefly reminisced(-sp?) about when they were holding hands in one of their dreams. She remembered, tonight was the night they would have another nightmare. But...for now, she was going to enjoy herself.

(I've actually sent shorter replies than that before, lol.)

Alex checked the oven, just making sure their dinner wouldn't overcook or burn when he went to pick her up. He glanced at the clock. About fifteen minutes after six. Guess that time was now. He grabbed his keys off the table in the small foyer, and headed outside to his car, which he climbed into and started before going towards her place.

(>_< My post was kinda way too obvious there, but oh well. It's like, "Well, of course he would have to start the car!" But I decide to put it in there anyway, lol.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum