the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escana (Mature/Fantasy)

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Escana (Mature/Fantasy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Escana (Mature/Fantasy)

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Luckily Rain found Janette by the tree that was in the meadow. "Hey Jan," he greeted her, "looks like we're dreaming again."

Hearing her voice being called, she got up from the bed and began walking out of the room and found Alex. "Alex?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Janette laughed slightly, "Mmhm. Thankfully." She replied with a small grin, looking around briefly before returning her attention back on him. It was definitely better than the other option.

Alex turned to the sound of his name, he saw Emily and nodded with a smile, "Well, who else would it be, dear?" He asked good-humoredly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Rain smiled wryly. "Yeah, thankfully." He then looked around and saw what was the same the last time they were here. "What should we do?"

Emily smiled with assurance. "Well thank goodness it's still you." she replied, she then got closer towards him and let her vision take a good look at her surroundings. "So we should probably take a look around this place?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Janette shrugged, "Hm...I don't know." She glanced around and half-smirked, "You know what would be kind of nice? A creek or a river, something like that..." After the words left her mouth, a river appeared in the distance. She was surprised a moment and then stated, "I wasn't expecting that."

Alex grinned and absent-mindedly wrapped an arm around her shoulders as he starting walking, "Yep, and hope we don't get lost." He said with a small chuckle.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Rain looked at the river appearing before them. "Me neither," he agreed, thinking of something that could solve this. "are we in control of this world?"

Emily blushed a little as Alex wrapped his arm around her shoulders. But nevertheless she giggled. "I suppose so." She then began walking around. Thinking about the garden that appeared before her last time. "I wonder if we could go to that garden again; the one with the poppies?" Suddenly, when they walked down the stairs they were inside a garden. The same garden that was there when they first met.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Janette's lips pursed slightly in thought. "I'm not sure." An idea then popped in her head. "One way to find out. Think of something."

Alex looked around them and was both amazed and confused. Did they have some power here? His eyebrows furrowed and he imagined an object in his hand. A gold coin. Soon he felt the cool metal against his palm and opened his hand to see that there was such a coin. He grinned, his face lighting up, "Well, that's pretty cool."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:11 am

Rain bit his lower lip and had a questioning look on his face, trying to think of something. When one thing he always wanted. He thought about his parents. Soon enough in the distance there was two figures in the distance, a male and female. "Mom? Dad?"

Emily noticed the coin appeared in his hand. "Yeah, that is." She then decided to go think of something different and see if something would appear. She thought about a large, beautiful ballroom. And she was in a beauitful, elegant, and sexy black dress that just seemed to flow on forever. And she imagined beautiful classical music being played by a presitgious quartet.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:23 am

Janette stood back, leaning against the tree. She figured he would want to be close to alone as possible as he saw his parents again, and although they weren't really there, she felt it was the right thing to do anyway.

Alex raised an eyebrow, but there was a grin on his face and he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked. Not like she wasn't before, but the dress magnified it. He decided to play along and extended his hand to her as his outfit changed into a black tuxedo with a red vest underneath. He kept from chuckling as he asked, smirking at her, "Would you care to have this dance?" Cliche, but that's what almost made him laugh about it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Rain looked back at Janette, taking his eyes off of his parents for one second. When he looked back to his parents, they were gone. "Huh?" he said, looking back at Janette. "Was it my imagination?" He then shook his head, dismissing the question. "Well, what should we do now?"

Emily hesitated at first, but seeing how handsome Alex looked in his tuxedo. "Sure." she replied, taking his hand and placed her other hand on his shoulder. "Do you know how to ballroom dance?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Even though he had dismissed his question, Janette answered anyway in a soft voice as she pushed off of the tree trunk, "No, you weren't." She paused before saying, "I guess we can do whatever we want now, really." Her lips pursed as they always did when she thought, but nothing came up. Now, she felt a little silly not able to think of anything.

Alex's hand went to her waist as he grinned and replied half-jokingly, "I'm a fast learner, and it can't be that hard, right?" He felt something when he looked down at her...but he wasn't too sure what it was.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Rain thought for a second, and finally thought of something. If it was a dream, it might as well have something to do. "Let's go somewhere different." He then imagined about a park in the middle of the night, where the night was glistening on the lake's water. Where the crickets were the only thing that was heard.

Emily felt her heart beat a little faster, but she kept her cool. "Well, let's just slow dance for now." She then began to slowly go around in a circle, her cheeks getting a little pink.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Janette slowly smiled and commented, "This is pretty...nice." That was all she could come up with? Nice? She wanted to mentally smack herself for a second, but the beauty in front of her made her forget about it.

Alex chuckled, noticing her faint blush but didn't say anything regarding it as his footsteps easily matching hers in a slow, relaxing pace. "All right." He agreed with a mixture of a grin and a smirk on his face.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Rain looked around him, seeing the beauty of the park. "It is nice." he replied, looking back at Janette. He then extended a hand. "Wanna take a look around?"

Emily kept her small blush as Alex smirked at her. Probably knowing that she had on her face was because of him. She hadn't really noticed how nice he'd looked until then, or how good of a dancer he was. "You wanna do the waltz now?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Not hesitating, Janette smiled and took his hand in her own, "Sure." The reason she didn't really think about it was she figured she could trust him by now. He hadn't done anything to convince her otherwise and she doubted he ever would.

"Now that, I can do." Alex replied, looking at the stunning girl in front of him with a slightly cheeky grin that he couldn't help before deciding to take the lead, his footsteps just a tick faster but still slow. He liked how close she was to him and he wanted this to last forever.
(Eh, cliche sentence there >.< but that's the only thing that makes sense in my sleep depraved mind...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Rain smiled as they walked down the beautiful sidewalks and gazed at Janette and how her hair gleamed in the moonlight. She was just so...majestic. No, that's not the word...beautiful. Now that's the word. "So what's was your nightmare like?" he asked, then wishing to take back the words because he was afraid it would ruin the mood.

Emily could barely keep up with Alex. Though he appeared to be just a mere normal person, he acted like a rich connoisseur. "Wow, you're really good." Emily said, the only thing she was able to say.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Janette glanced at Rain, and gave him a soft smile that he didn't do anything wrong by asking her that. Secretly, she was also taking in his features and how good he looked. She then answered him in a objective view, "I was being, well, attacked by a man," Understatement, she thought. "but got away...except when I tried to get help, all I got were blank stares from everyone." She paused before saying, "The rest really isn't that important." She glanced away for a second before asking, "What about yours?"

Alex laughed now, but briefly as he slowed his footsteps so she could keep up, "Well, thanks." He smiled in rememberance as he told her, "My mother decided if I was going to be...somewhat of a gentleman, I needed to learn how to dance. So, of course, I did."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Rain's smile faded away when he heard about Janette's nightmare. That must've been a terrifying thing to deal with. He pondered about that for a while until he remembered that Janette asked him a question. "I...couldn't find my parents." he then shook his head, trying to shake off the memory. "And...then I was at a cemetery, and a guy shot me."

"I see," Emily actually grew a smirk on her face. "so your mom made you do this." She then giggled a little before asking: "So when will I be able to see your mom?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Janette's eyebrows knitted together before relaxing as she thought if there was a reason they were having nightmares specifically like that. Her hand didn't let go of his as she asked, "Do you think..." She paused, unsure, but then finished, "they mean something?"

Alex was slightly surprised and caught off-guard by her question, but covered it up easily and arched an eyebrow instead with a smile. He was going to ask something like why would she want to, but answered, shrugging a bit, "Maybe soon."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Quirking an eyebrow at her, Rain questioned her question. They mean something? What on Earth could it--
...Actually, now that he thought about it...it did make sense. But not enough. Who was the guy that shot him? "What do you think it means?"

Emily chuckled lightly and continued dancing with him. Feeling pretty much at peace with herself. Far better than when she had her nightmare. "I hope so."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 am

"I'm not sure..." Janette said softly as she thought a minute. What was she getting at? Then she had a hunch and looked at Rain when she asked, "What did the man look like?"

Curious of why she was hopeful, Alex had to ask, "Why do you want to?" He realized how...rude that sounded and added, "I mean..." He couldn't think of anything to say and it was annoying him slightly. Maybe she would get what he meant.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Rain shrugged his shoulder. "I couldn't get a good look. All I know is that he was wearing a black trench coat." He pondered a moment, and then after he thought of nothing..."What did your attacker look like."

"I dunno, I just like meeting people I guess." Emily guessed. Actually she was lying. But she didn't know why. Maybe it could be because she wanted to date Alex a little.Maybe. "But don't get any ideas!"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Janette blinked, realizing she didn't really know. "I-I don't know...it was pretty dark." Her lips pursed as she tried to envision what he looked like and received faint features that she didn't notice before. "Dark hair and eyes. Tall...that's all I remember."

Alex grinned and chuckled heartedly at her add-on, "All right then, dear, I won't." He promised only half-jokingly as he continued to dance with her across the ballroom floor. It was if they were just gliding across the surface.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Rain rubbed the back of his neck, feeling like they were getting nowhere. "Well, I guess we're not really going to solve anything if we don't remember anything," he then shook his head, shaking off a random thought. "let's just enjoy the dream, huh?"

Emily gave a frown and kept on dancing, at least a little glad that she was having some fun. Even if she didn't want to show it.

((Time jump?))
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:54 pm

((Hey is it too late to join?))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:08 pm

(Yep. Time-jump. @Alice Yeah, I think you can join, probably in the next dream though so it makes sense.)

Janette smiled and nodded, but as she tried to respond, everything went faded away like it had before and she woke up in her bed. She sat up slowly, not really wanting to get up, but when she glanced at her clock, she realized she didn't really have a choice.

Alex kept his attention on Emily, but soon, he couldn't hear the music anymore or feel anything. He opened his eyes, noticing he was looking up at his ceiling. He ran a hand through his hair as he stood up. His feet padded across the carpet as he trudged his way to the bathroom. Briefly, there was a flash of a room from the mansion in the dream, but once he blinked, it returned to normal. That was...odd.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum