the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance, Dance

5 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dance, Dance Empty Dance, Dance

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:59 am

This is based off the song Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy.

This chat is all about partying at the club or the rich person's house, having fun. Bring out all your partying characters! There are also other romantic sites. This takes place in Los Angeles.

Places to go:

~The beach: this is a very romantic spot for couples, or even for new lovers.

~Club Starfire: there's a party every other day and it's always crazy in there, so watch out.

~The balcony(of the club): Popular area, but there's only room for two people. Most people bring their new lover out here and kiss all night.

~The housing: Everyone has their own house. It can be styled any way you want, but it can't be bigger than a mansion.

~Food spots(ice cream, pizza, etc): They're all on the main street and there's pretty much any food you could ask for.

~Let me know if there's another place that should be here.

Format~

Name:
Other:
Looks(description or picture):

My characters:

Name: Shadow
Personality: Mysterious, obviously the party type, loves to mess with girls, charming
Other: Owner of the club Starfire, has a huge mansion that he sometimes has parties at.
(eyes are a deep green)
Dance, Dance 1735284220

Name: Riley
Personality: Quiet, mysterious, can be quite charming when he wants to be, dark
Other: Bartender at Starfire
Dance, Dance Cute-emo-boy-330x496

Name: Nina
Personality: A bit of a slut actually...forward when she's had a drink, but pretty fun
Other: Comes to the club often
Dance, Dance Emo-girl-hair-16

Last edited by ✦εαgιε {Đαηςε, Đαηςε}✦ on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Dance, Dance Empty Re: Dance, Dance

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 am

OMFG YES FINALLY GIVE ME LIKE 2 SECONDS
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 am

Yay! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:55 am

Name: Anastasia (Stasia)
Personality: Funny, sarcastic, flirty
Other: Loves to drink, party, and most of all, DANCE. Also likes to THROW parties since she has a rich uncle that is never home Wink
Dance, Dance Tumblr17

Name: Reese
Personality: Outgoing, funny, charming
Other: Loves to dance and party! Can be whoever she needs to be.
Dance, Dance Tumblr13
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Welcome! Hehe this is going to be a fun chat =)
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 pm

FUN? This is going to be EPIC. I can't believe I didn't think of it myself Wink
And i feel like I'm hunting you down but you really do need to go reply to summer/momo.
Ok, i need to finish reading the intro post... I just posted charries the second i read 'all about partying'.
SO. AMAZING.
Do you have an idea for a city? Like Malibu, LA, Hamptons? (Etc etc)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Lol. Yeah epicness. I felt like making a party chat for a while.
Erm...I'm supposed to reply to Momo...? I was not aware.
Let's say it's in LA. That's where all the parties are anyway.

*Ahem. STARTING!!!!!!!* (I was thinking Stasia goes with Shadow and Reese with Riley)

Shadow smiled as he decorated the rest of his club, Starfire. He couldn't wait for the party tonight: it only started in half an hour. Shadow was sure in the party mood tonight and he wondered what kind of girl would be with him tonight.

Riley prepared the drinks and food. He never really said much to the visitors of the club, but the girls always hit on him. Riley knew his dark nature might take over, so he said nothing. Riley's hair covered part his deep brown eyes as he looked around the club.

Last edited by ✦εαgιε {Đαηςε, Đαηςε}✦ on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:32 pm

(Ok, sounds good. And well sorta, just an idea since that girl walked into the club, u would reply to her and talk to momo then whenever one of you wanted stasia to come in I would just repost her walking in. Check it out, if not then just reply to stasia)
Stasia: I got into the limo, waiting for Evan to start driving. Word has it there was going to be an epic party tonight at Starfire, and I planned on staying all night. I had ended up throwing on some black leggings and a low cut hot pink tank. I reached into the mini fridge and took out a soda. The bouncers wouldn't let you in until one AM if you had alcohol on your breath.

Reese: I rode my skateboard down a back road and got to Starfire about half an hour before it opened. Quickly, I went around back and rented a locker to throw my stuff in. I got in line. I wasn't planning on paying-I had a friend who was one of the club promoters for Starfire, or rather, my dad was-and if that didn't work out, I was dressed well enough that the bouncer would probably let me in. Tight black spandex short shorts rode a little below my hips and my tight dark red belly shirt was low cut.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:38 pm

((ah...ok))

Shadow looked through one of the windows. Already a line had started, like before any party. He looked at Riley and nodded once. They were both ready for one heck of a party.

Riley sighed quietly. Another big party with drunk, slutty girls hitting on him everytime they got a drink. It was disgusting, well, for him anyway. He was wearing a suit and over it, a black apron.

Shadow made sure the door was locked to upstairs. He would be the only one going up there, well, with a girl of course.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:47 pm

(Oh, just realized you can't see Stasia's eyes in the pic...bright emerald, just like Shadow's)
Stasia: I stepped out of the limo with five minutes to spare. "Thanks, Evan. I'll text you when I want to be picked up." With a curt nod, he drove away. I walked to the back and quickly went to the locker I had bought a few years ago after I got sick of renting, and put my phone and money inside, along with some make-up. I walked into the VIP line and sighed. I hated this part-well, really, it wasn't that bad, with everyone staring at the rich hot chick. But I was not a patient girl, and when the bouncer checked my name off, I strode into Starfire, ready for a night of awesome.

Reese: I was still in line, but before long the bouncer looked down the line as they always did, pointing to me and two other sexy girls to come to the front. After giving him my name, I walked inside, ready to dance the night away.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 pm

((I figured so, remembering the last CC))

Shadow watched the girls come in. He was right in front of the bar. "Welcome to Club Starfire!" He smiled charmingly to one of the girls, a smokin' hot red head.

Riley saw the girls come in and knew this would be quite the night. Hmm...he had a list of selections out on the counter for the customers.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:26 pm

((Oh good *whew*))
Stasia: As I walked in, the owner smiled at me. I had seen him around, but had never met him. Might as well change that now. Looking straight at him, I winked, then proceeded to go to the VIP section and order one of the 'special' drinks.

Reese: I went straight to the bar. Looking at the list of drinks, I decided on a light beer. I didn't want to get too wasted yet. Then I saw the bartender and changed my mind. I raised my hand a little off the bar, indicating I wanted to order.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:30 pm

((Lol))

Shadow grinned at the girl. Now she was something. He had seen her around, but with all the other girls, he had never had met this chick. Shadow would go in there in a little bit after he had a one of his 'speciality' drinks.

Riley felt someone's eyes on him and looked up from checking the stock. Another girl who wanted to flirt. He knew she wanted to order by her hand. "What would you like?" He asked in a quiet, polite voice.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Reese: "Hi." I said, trying to be polite. "Can I open a tab for me and have one drink of the day? Thanks so much." I smiled.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Riley kept his mouth in a straight line. "Yeah, sure. Glass or bottle?" Usually the bottle had a stronger taste, and the glass made the taste wear off after a while.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Reese: "Bottle. Definitely." I sat down in one of the barstools.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Riley nodded and leaned down to get the bottle of the day. Today, the drink was strong and had just a little bit of drugs in it, but only him and Shadow knew that. He placed the bottle down in front of her. Riley couldn't help himself in looking her over. She was pretty nice looking...

Shadow went to the VIP area and found the red head standing with the drink of the day in her hand. Her back was to him so he walked as quietly as he could to her. Shadow couldn't help scanning her sexy form and when he was close enough to her, he pinched her butt.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Reese: As he handed me the bottle, I quickly read the label that even Starfire was required to have on their drinks. It was strong-but I took a swig and downed nearly half the bottle without even a cough. My parents are were both born in Russia. I can out-drink almost anybody.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Riley was sort of amazed that she could down the drink that fast. It was pretty strong, he had it himself a week ago. He polished the other parts of the counter, trying to keep himself busy.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Reese: I downed the rest of the drink and slid it towards the bartender. I was starting to feel a little strange, a little more bold, a little more something else that I couldn't pinpoint. Everything was getting just a little fuzzy around the edges, but I ignored it. I raised my hand again, and until I put it down, I didn't realize my fingers were shaking.

Stasia: I took a sip of the drink of the day and instantly my fingertips started to shake. Just a moment afterwards someone grabbed my butt. I turned around, smiling, looking up through my eyelashes, and saw that it was the owner from earlier. "Hi. You own this joint, right? What's your name?"
(I'll be back in half an hour)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:13 pm

((okay. I won't be back for...i think two hours))

Riley narrowed his eyes at the girl. "You okay there?"

Shadow's hand held her butt. "Hey. Yes I own this place. I'm Shadow." He was a little bit bolder after having his special drink. Soon, Stasia would feel it too. His eyes scanned all of her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Stasia: "Let's go." I put the hand that wasn't on my butt around my hips, and steered us towards the dance floor. Before long, we were there. I started dancing, not knowing or caring if he was dancing too.

Reese: "I want another. And a double shot of tequila." I said, looking at my hands. I put one on top of the other, then looked back up at him.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Shadow moved his hands so both of them were on her hips. He danced with her, feeling the music. "I never caught your name," He said, smiling at her with a cocky grin. Shadow was feeling the drink starting to work on him and knew by now, the beautiful girl he was dancing with must feel it too, not that she would know.

Riley wasn't sure if he should do that. "You sure 'bout the double shot? It'll be very strong if you do that."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Stasia: "You sure didn't." I winked and turned around, putting my arms behind me to pull him closer.

Reese: "Hey, I'm Russian. I am barely feeling the first drink. Tequila is sure to speed it up a bit." I grinned, then turned to the menu, looking for another something that looked good.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 am

Shadow grinned at her as he pulled her closer. "Am I worthy of knowing your name?" He whispered as he leaned down to her and kissed her lips, instantly feeling stactic.

Riley still didn't know if he should do it, but they could loose business if they didn't give what people wanted. "Well...okay then." He reached down to get another bottle, cracked it open, and put two shots of tequila in it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum