the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance, Dance

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dance, Dance - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance, Dance

Post by Red Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 am

Stasia: I kissed him deeper, then pulled away. I went close to his ear. "Anastasia." I whispered, then bit his earlobe gently.

Reese: "Thanks." I grinned, then downed the shots. "So...you're the bartender for this place?"
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 am

Shadow had pulled her closer as he kissed her deeply, then grinned when she pulled away. "Pretty name for such a sexy woman." He swallowed a moan as she bit his earlobe.

Riley nodded. "I've been bartender for a year." He knew she would be dizzy and eventually pass out. Crap.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Stasia: I pulled us into the center of the dance floor. It seemed like we were there forever, just dancing and having fun.

Reese: I nodded. "Did you ever think about moving on? To a different job with higher pay, that doesn't involve late nights...every night?" This guy was interesting, no doubt about it.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 pm

((If Reese wants Riley, she's going to have to pull a surprise move on him or something lol. He can read people quite well, but doesn't know how to express himself all that much w/o getting too violent))

Shadow was having fun with Anastasia, maybe too much fun. Suddenly he felt more light on him. The spotlight dance. He looked to Stasia and decided to spice it up a bit. When the music got louder and turned violent, Shadow started to dance really dance, making heads turn.

Riley shook his head. "This job pays....well. I don't really mind the late nights, but I've thought about it a couple of times. There's not a lot of jobs that interests me." He thought about getting a small drink but wondered what effect it would have on him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Seems interesting. Could I join?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Sure! I have one girl free, but I could make a guy too =)
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Stasia: Now I stepped it up. Shaking, getting low, dropping, popping, you name it-I was not going to loose the spotlight dance. I glanced at Shadow. He was good-but I was going to be better.

Reese: "What about owning a lounge? Like, one of those fancy, VIP-only bars?" My vision was starting to get a little blacker around the edges. Another drink would fix that...
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Name: Jackson Gray
Personality: Loves the ladies, total heartbreaker, can be a bit pushy, mysterious at times, rather smart but hides it, the partying type
Other: ...
Looks(description or picture):
Dance, Dance - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTolf-ztalhywAAl5KIDy33idzUeQz58tLXZwhvJQQcqSKndp2k
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Shadow decided to step it up a lot. She was getting better, but so was he. He was doing everything he could think of to get the attention.

Riley thought about it. "Hm. Honestly though, I'm not really the leader type. I'm mostly just a quiet worker..." He looked at her. "You okay...? Your eyes are glazed over..."

~

Great character. You can just enter the club looking around or something. Nina will already be there.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:03 pm

((Thanks.))

Jackson walked into the club and looked around, his eyes scanning the crowd for a girl that would be fun to party with. His mouth was set in a straight line and he ran a hand through his hair. There were plenty of girls, but he wanted one that would really capture his attention and so far none of them had. He sighed and continued to look.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:05 pm

((Welcome))

Nina sat at the bar, drinking the 'drink of the day'. It was pretty strong. She looked around elsewhere for someone to party with, maybe have some fun with after...no one had really stood out. Except for this one guy. She turned around in her seat, almost loosing her balance, and looked at this really hot guy.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Stasia: I knew this song well. In a moment, there was a little techno-bridge that started out slow. Right as it happened, I grabbed Shadow and kissed him, rolling our bodies as one.

Reese: "I'm fine... give me another drink of the day, would you?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Jackson's eyes continued to travel and he turned when he felt eyes on him. He noticed a girl was staring at him and he smiled. Game on. He looked at her, his smile widening slightly and he started the walk over to the bar. She looked like a girl who would be fun.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Shadow grabbed her back and their bodies moved as one as they kissed. The spotlight was gone and everyone started to dance again. He pressed his lips to hers a little bit harder.

Riley nodded and took out another bottle. "I don't understand why people drink so much," He muttered, taking her finished bottles and trashing them.

Nina smiled flirtatiously at him. She wore a low light blue top with a black short skirt. A very short skirt actually. She finished the drink she had in her hand and placed the bottle back on the counter. What a score.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Jackson's smile widened slightly as he walked over. He stopped by her side, his eyes bright. "Hey there, cutie. I'm Jackson and you are?" He raised an eyebrow and his eyes traveled up and down her. This was definitely going to be fun.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Nina's smile widened. "Nina." Jackson...such a sexy name. It fit him too. She got off the seat at the bar and since he was close, she fell into him. This caused her shirt to be pulled down some, now he could see part of her breasts.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Jackson't smile grew. "Mmm. Sexy name for a sexy girl." His eyes were bright as he watched her. When she feel into him, his arms instinctively wrapped around her. "If you feel up to it, would you like to dance?" he raised an eyebrow as he watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Nina felt the drink working in her body. Making her bolder. Sexier in many ways. She'd get another later... Nina nodded. "Oh yeah." No way she'd pass up the chance to dance with this very sexy guy. She danced dirty after she had a drink or two. That made guys swarm over usually. Her small, lithe body lay against his arms.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Jackson's smile widened even more and he leaned forward, his lips near her ear. "Good." His heart seemed to pick up speed slightly and he was thrilled that he was about to dance with her. He led her to the dance floor.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Nina's heart felt shocked as he led her to the dance floor. He was just so...there wasn't really a word really. Her eyes were just a little bit glazed over, but still sparkled somewhat. Nina started to dance, clean at first, but then progressed as dirty, but quite sexy.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Jackson's smile widened and as he danced with her, his heart pounding in his chest. He loved being near her and all the feelings it gave him. He found her incredibly sexy and when she started to dance dirty he did too, but in a sexy way.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Nina's throat burned for another drink, but she tried to focus her attention on Jackson. She danced more, all her features flashing. Her heart was shocking her chest as she smiled at Jackson, batting her eyelashing at him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Jackson's heart was going crazy in his chest and in a way, he was getting drunk from the music and Nina. A grin formed on his lips and he moved closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. he trailed his lips along her jaw. "You are incredibly sexy."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Name: Kaden
Personality: Shy around guys, but likes to have fun and attend parties, even though she is underage. Likes guys in their twenties.
Looks: Dance, Dance - Page 2 Pretty-asian-girl-green
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:02 am

((Thanks. I'll make a guy charrie unless someone else wants to make one?))

Nina's vision began to darken, but she danced until Jackson pulled her close. She trailed her fingers down his chest as she pressed herself to him. "I try." She whispered. Her heart was pounding from a mixture of Jackson, the music, and the drink she had previously.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum