the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance, Dance

5 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Dance, Dance - Page 9 Empty Re: Dance, Dance

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:08 am

Damon laughed. It was a hard, sort of darker laugh. "So now you want it? How would you like your sex hmm?" He meant it as a rhetorical question, but he didn't really care if she answered it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Kaden tensed. "I don't know, Damon! I've never done this before! But I know I don't want it stolen. I want it to be...nevermind. It's not like you give a damn." She shook her head and walked to what she assumed was the living room. Maybe she should just leave.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Damon followed her and grabbed her arm, not tightly, but just enough to get her attention. "You want it to be what?" His brain couldn't put the word(s) into the blank and needed her to finish the sentence.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Kaden stopped, not looking at him. "Special I guess." She kept walking, not sure of the way to his front door. He was just like most guys. If she would sleep with him, it would be once and once only. She wanted something more than that.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:33 pm

"More than a hook up?" Damon guessed, noticing the way she was avoiding to look at him. Well...he did deserve it to say the very least. He could try to maintain a relationship...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Kaden nodded. "Yeah. Because I've...never done it before." She still didn't look at him, but continued to walk away. He seemed like the type of guy who wouldn't care about these things.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Damon sighed. "Look, if you really want to do the relationship thing, then I'll try to do it too." He would make an effort...but it would be extremely difficult for him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Kaden sighed. "Look, I can tell you just want sex. So it would be best to find someone else." This was hopeless.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Damon's eyes darkened. "If that's what you think, then go ahead and go. Whatever. Your choice." Damon looked at her one last time then went to the snack room.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Kaden followed him. "You admitted that yourself! You brought me here so you could sleep with me." She was irritated now.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:23 pm

"Actually, I said I didn't know why I did," Damon corrected her, making himself a blueberry/cherry ICEE. His eyes darted to her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Kaden sat down on a bar stool next to him. "Gah, this is so confusing..." He watched him as he made the ICEE, kinda wanting one herself.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 pm

εαgιε {"Шε αгε Ѐήεміεѕ"} wrote:Nina wrapped her legs around and pressed herself against him, sucking his neck and staying there. Several shivers went through her body, but she was enjoying herself so far.

Jackson thrust into her gently, a moan escaping his lips. His hands roamed her body and so did his mouth. She was beautiful and sexy and he was thrilled that she was in his bed with him and that they were what they were doing.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Nina let out a couple of small, quick moans. She held onto his neck, her lips on his chest. She felt the rush of their actions and it made her want more, but he would be in control. Her eyes stayed closed as she held onto him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Her moans encouraged Jackson and he picked up the pace, thrusting faster and deeper. His hands found her hips and stayed there. His lips roamed and he had to admit that in a way, he wouldn't mind having more than just a one night stance with her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:18 am

Nina let out a mild scream and her hands moved across him, trying to memorize him. Not that she was thinking of course. She was only a puppet to Jackson and he could do practically anything to her. Nina was in a solid trance and she would love having this guy more than once. He was good. Really good.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:29 am

ShaneColton wrote:Kaden sat down on a bar stool next to him. "Gah, this is so confusing..." He watched him as he made the ICEE, kinda wanting one herself.

Damon finished the ICEE. "Have a preference of flavor?" He asked, turning around to face her. Right now, Damon looked dark and mysterious. His eyes already had that look, but it was now obvious in the lighting in the moment. "Look, you can do whatever you want. We got drunk and started to do whatever. It's your choice of what you want to do. Be a rebel and have some experiences early...or a relationship, or whatever." He took a sip of his ICEE.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Kaden shrugged and sighed. He was right, but she wasn't sure she was ready for this. But this seemed as good a time as any. "Forget the ICEE...Let's have this experience...I wanna be a rebel.." She was pretty nervous though. What if she wasn't good at it? What if he didn't like her?
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Damon's eye flickered. "You sure...?" Nothing was worse than an uncommitted person. He leaned on the countertop at an angle toward her, watching her movements and facial expressions. She was young, but perhaps...a little too young? It was her choice. Whatever she wanted to do...he was just bored and had nothing to do with his life...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Kaden thought about it a little more and then nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure." She was worried now. Would this ever be anything more than one time? She laced hers fingers together and watched him, waiting to see what would happen. Her heart beat with anticipation.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum