the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance, Dance

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dance, Dance - Page 5 Empty Re: Dance, Dance

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:25 pm

(Shane: Okay Very Happy)
(Eagle: G'night!)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Stasia: "Yeah. Some rest...that's...that's a g- good idea." I tried to go on my own, but almost fell before I had even taken a step.

Reese: I had felt my clothes on before, but now I looked under the covers just to double check. I swiftly looked back at him. "What happened?! I don't even know your name and now I'm in your bed-" I moved to the other side of the bed and tried to get up, almost falling. I could not stand.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:33 pm

(Hey Red, do you mind making a boy so my girl has someone to dance with? Smile )
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:35 pm

((night))

Shadow grabbed her before she fell and led her to a door in the back of the club. He unlocked it and stepped inside with her. He locked it back and turned to her. "Well...I don't think you're going to make the stairs..." Shadow picked her up and went up the stairs, soon placing her on a very soft bed. It felt like one at a very fancy hotel. The room was very fancy too.

Riley shook his head. "I didn't do anything to you. Just relax. Want something...?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Stasia: "It's so...soft. And beautiful." I said, slowly looking around the room. "Where am I?"

Reese: I thought for a moment. "A glass of water, two Advil, and as many Tums as you have." I paused for a moment. "Thank you." I whispered, so soft I didn't know if he heard it.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 am

"Upstairs of the club. Usually I take the drunkest ones up here so they can't be bothered. But, you need to sleep it off or something." Shadow replied, sitting on the same bed, but on the edge of it.

Riley only nodded to her requests and the thank you caught him off guard. He went into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom and found what she wanted. He carried them to the bed and dropped them near her. Riley went downstairs to get the water, then appeared quickly with it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 am

Stasia: "Oh. Thaaaank youuuu Shaaadoow." I said, slurring my words. I laid back against the headboard.

Reese: As soon as I had the water, I took the pills needed to try to prevent a headache today. "Don't worry. I won't throw up all over your floor." I sighed. "I'm sorry, but what happened? I can't remember anything after the double shot. And how much do I owe the club?"

((And you really need to reply to summer today, momo just replied last night))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 am

Shadow nodded slightly. "Just rest." He had another plan though. After she was well passed out, he would have a bit of fun with her, not that she would know.

Riley sighed inaudibly. "Well after the double shot you started to get dizzy I guess. You went around the bar, grabbed me, and then passed out. And you owe the club nothing."

((remember i'm in england and i'm 6 hours ahead of US central time. I had school today and it was crazy))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Stasia: I smiled a little, my head falling back against the headboard. "Thanks, Shadow. That's really nice of you." I whispered. Before I knew it, I was sleeping against the headboard, at a weird angle.

Reese: "Oh...wait, nothing? I had, like, a bazillion drinks. I must owe you something." I looked at the bartender a little more carefully now. He had seemed cold before, but he was warming up just a little now that he was in his own home.

((OH THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH!!!! I knew you weren't in my time zone but I thought you were behind me, possibly california/west coast but england makes much more sense!! hope school wasn't too bad Smile ))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:48 pm

✦εαgιε {Άιρђα Đоģ}✦ wrote:((Reese can wake up now, if you want her too. Oh um Smellz, Jackson can do really whatever with Nina. She's too drunk to realize it anyway. He could drag her off to his house and she wouldn't know))

Nina stumbled and sat at one of the barstools and ordered another drink of the day. She trembled as she brought the bottle up to her lips and drank half of it in one gulp. Nina's mind fogged and her vision did too: it appeared as though she was looked through fogged lens.

Jackson smiled slightly and sat on a barstool next to her. He wrapped an arm around her hips and watched her, a small smile on his lips. He leaned over and kissed up her neck, along her jaw and then gently and lightly bit her ear lobe. "How would you feel about going somewhere more private?" He whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 pm

((yeah...thought i told you that. School wasn't bad...just different))

Shadow sort of crawled more onto the bed, closer to her. His body hovered over her as he began to brush his lips down her jaw.

Riley shook his head. "You owe nothing." It was actually coming out of his money, but he figured if she was getting wasted, then she didn't have a job for the money.

Nina finished the drink and mumbled something. Her body leaned against his and had no energy to protest against his actions. She closed her eyes and leaned limp against him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Jackson raised an eyebrow and watched her for a moment. His mind started to race as he scooped her up in his arms and went out to his car, putting her in the passenger seat then going around to the driver's side. he glanced at her for a moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Stasia: *still passed out*

Reese: "Fine. Tomorrow- or tonight?- or whatever, I'm going to go to the club and look up the prices and pay for three? four? random people's drinks." I folded my arms across my chest and nodded. "Yup. That's what I'll do." I smiled a little, looking at the bartender.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Nina didn't move as he put her in his car. Her body had all the drinks it could take and she passed out.

Riley rolled his eyes. "If you really want to...the name's Riley by the way. Stay as long as you want and call if you want anything." He said as he made his way down to the TV.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Jackson drove to his home- which was actually a small mansion- and parked in the driveway. He climbed out of the car and went around to the other side. He scooped up Nina in his arms and went inside. He walked into his bedroom, closed the door behind him, and set her on his bed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Nina- Sleep drunken Sleep
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Jackson watched her, his mind heavy with choices. He had a girl, a sexy girl, passed out in his bed. He could be the good guy and respect her or he could take advantage of the situation. he bit his lips as his mind raced and he finally just walked out of the room. He was't that kind of a guy. Sure, he could be a jerk and he liked to party, but he would never take advantage of a girl like that.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Nina shifted and curled herself up, unconsciously trying to keep herself warm. She didn't dream, she only saw darkness that could only be seen by being drunk. Her intoxicated body lay in the bed, vulnerable.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Jackson walked into his den and ran a hand through his hair. His mind was still racing slightly and a frown had formed on his lips. A sigh escaped and he glanced out the door.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:13 pm

✦εαgιε {Άιρђα Đоģ}✦ wrote:Damon finally pulled back. He had just gotten his first taste of this girl. Really great...

((sigh I'm heading off...i have school tomorrow...))

Kaden was quite confused by now. She couldn't think straight, couldn't resist him. She continued to watch him, wondering if he would try anything else.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:31 am

Reese: "Riley." I whispered. "Wait! Riley!" I said, getting up and stumbling to the wall, and holding onto it so I wouldn't fall. "I need to- leave-." I said, gritting my teeth, and walking towards the stairs. I fell onto the railing, almost going over.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Name: Xander Perry
Personality: I don't know yet.
Other: I'm just exploring with him.
Looks(description or picture): Um...blond hair blue eyes for now.

Name: Karina Grum
Personality: A little naive, free-spirited, loves meeting people.
Other: She's a little undeveloped too.
Looks(description or picture): I never decided this. Brown hair brown eyes?

(Does someone mind making characters to talk to them?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Nina moaned and lay now on her back, her body giving up. Her clothing was all messed up and now it was quite revealing, her shirt pulled down over one shoulder and her shorts down more than they had been.

Damon's lips trailed Kaden's jaw. "Want a little more?" His voice low, but sweet. He pulled her onto his lap, his hands keeping her close to him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Kaden realized she was now on his lap, not really sure how she had got there. "Uh..I don't know..I..uh.." He brain was all foggy and she blinked rapidly trying to clear her mind.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Damon's hands ran across Kaden's stomach, sides, then her back. His eyes worked with his charm, pulling Kaden in and practically hypnotizing her. Damon moved his lips from her jawline to her cheek, then her lips. Her oh so sweet lips.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum