the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sick Day

5 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Sick Day - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sick Day

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:41 am

Unknown stopped at a door, a plaque on the door read Doctor Helena. He knocked before entering, finding to his surprise that the good doctor was not there but Nurse Ramirez.

"Where's Doctor Helena?"

"She's...on a case right now...things got pretty chaotic. Hello Eric...how can I help you?"

Unknown winced at his name, wasn't safe to call him by that. "My friend and I here...seem to have aquired some...injuries...My arms broken...and he seems to be in a lot of pain."

"How did this happen?"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:22 am

Coal: I pricked my ears towards hte voice, taking a step back with a growl and felt my back legs tremble and I groaned in pain.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Jake
I braced myself as Tommy did what I told him. Alyson saw what I was doing before it happened, her eyes widening. But she understood. The next second I was flying backward, ramming right into the wall. I avoided hitting my head, and looked to my right. There was Rose, still awake but obviously hurt by the blow.

Aribella
I shook my head, "I'll be alright." I was lying...I hated lying.... I watched as Rose and Jake flew back. But they were both still conscious. Littra had woken up and Jade was getting up.

"I'll go distract them. Remember, I need you to run. You and everyone here. And don't look back."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:17 am

By the way, Jamie was for you, Cairo.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:46 am

Nurse Ramirez frowned and gently put her hand on Coal's arm. "It's okay....mind telling me what happened?"

Andrew nodded, bending down by her ear and giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze with his cold hand. "Thank you," he whispered.

Tommy's eyes grew wide at what he had done. Jake?! Jake?! Are you there?! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry!! He called out in his mind.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Aribella
"No problem." I said, and ran over to Jade. I pretended to look concerned for Littra, but I ran straight into Jade, knocking her over.

"OH DEAR, I'm so sorry, Jade!" I said, and she mumbled something about killing me.

Jake
I'm fine. I wanted you to do that. I said in my mind, I was finally out of her trance. I moved my hands and made a fire circle around her. She glared at me. "RUN!" I yelled.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 pm

lol ohhhh
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 pm

lemme think of a char to use
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 pm

anyone here?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:11 pm

I am! Have a charrie to use?
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:20 pm

possibly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Patient's Name: Lucretia, goes by Lucy
Age: is 20 but looks 18 (half vampire meaning she can choose whether to age or not)
Past: She grew up in a strict strict strict Christian family like, gays burn in hell, you do anything bad u burn in hell and stuff. Her mom actually used to be a bloodwhore and got pregnant with her but then she ‘found’ God so she didn’t abort her or give her away or anything and she got all boring and fun. She always stressed to Lucy that she had to GROW which Lucy didn’t understand but listened because she liked pleasing her mom. Then on her 16th birthday her mom told her the truth because Lucy had started craving blood and had been getting stronger and faster. Her mom didn’t know about the blood part but the strength and speed is why she told her. Lucy flipped out and left the house but came back later after killing a man who had grabbed her and she drank his blood. She was traumatized but made sure b=nobody saw her and cleaned herself up and nobody knows but yeah. Once the rest of the family knew about her being different, they treated her like a freak or some kind of evil thing and Lucy decided she might as well look the part. She started getting tattoos, smoking and dressed in short shorts and tank tops which horrified her family. They eventually kicked her out but they pay for food and rent of her apartment but they have basically disowned her. She’s forced herself not to care though and still kinda believes in God but is convinced that he hates her. She doesn’t know her father and doesn’t want to. She knows only a couple other vampires and mostly keeps to herself although she’s secretly very lonely. Because she’s only half vamp she CAN age but never die and she decided to stop growing around the age of 18. Her mom had told her that too.
Personality: Calm, laid back, doesn’t like to worry about stuff. She’s nice but shy and usually tries to keep out of the crowds. She’s also very hesitant with people and always worried that because of her strength she’s going to hurt someone or kill someone if she’s hungry enough. She tries to put off drinking blood for as long as she can because she still thinks it’s completely unnatural and evil but she doesn’t act like it. She just says she isn’t thirsty for it. She’s not exactly stubborn, but if you say she’s a good person she won’t believe you the first couple of times but if you keep trying she will start to believe you. She’s actually very social despite her quietness and shyness and misses the company of other people, but she’s too afraid of herself and what other vamps will think of her.
Apperance: will post the pic n a second, Longer hair that falls to about her shoulders and steel blue eyes
Abilities: Half-Vamp so strong and fast and needs blood but can also age and is weaker than a true vamp.
Injuries or Sickness: She is kinda hoping they can fix her vampirism but she knows deep down that they can't
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:50 pm

The Sick Day - Page 6 851a4810
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Interesting...here, ill post Jamie info in a sec... I must get the computer and TYPE IT UP.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:02 pm

lol ok
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Sorry it's taking so long! I'm stuck on my phone for another 20 minutes >.>
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:17 pm

i okies
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Patient's Name: Jamie Night
Past: Jamie was born in hell. Her parents lived their as adult Dark Angels and had a one year old child named Hunter already. One day, about a year after she was born, the parent's enemy, Darren came and kidnapped Jamie. He tried to get Hunter too, but didn't have time. He successfully got back to the human world and began to raise Jamie himself. She grew up, learning to torture and kill innocent people. She never liked to do it, but she was taught she had to. One day, Darren was teaching Jamie to fly. He pushed her off of a cliff and her right wing caught on a sharp rock. He caught her before she fell to her death and tried fixing up her wing, but it still has a scar across it. Sometimes her and Darren would have to go on the run and away from the 'bad guys' that were trying to steal Jamie. At the age of 8 he put her into an adoption place so she could look normal. She was then adopted by a woman named Mary Ann, who had also adopted two irish twins , named Lukas and Zane. Mary Ann changed Jamie forever. She was her first mother, she took care of her, taught her to be good. Mary Ann knew about Darren and that Jamie was a Dark Angel, and she didn't want him influencing her. When Jamie turned twelve, she decided to take her away, and hide with her. But when Darren found out this information through Scar, his friend, he got Jamie as she came home from school. He then took her to Mary Ann and forced Jamie to stab her through the heart. It tore her apart, but she was too afraid of him to disobey. Soon after, she got so angered with him that she summoned forbidden powers and ended up knocking him out. She then grabbed Lukas and Zane and ran. They kept running until they were a few states away, and settled in a small town. There, she met Jake. They talked every few weeks and became good friends. They told each other everything. To this day they are still best friends. But one day, Jake had to leave. He and another girl, Alyson were being hunted down by other sorcerers. He told her that he needed to protect Alyson, because she knew nothing of her powers. Jamie began to hate Alyson for putting her best friend in danger. One day, at age 16(Barely), Jake came back and gave her a young boy named Jay. He asked her to protect him and she did. One day, Darren caught Jamie and Jay and forced Jamie to keep killing. She was forced to torture Jay, and made him hate her. (In Canon, this hatred is still going on. In non-canon, like chats and stuff, she got away from Darren and Jay no longer hates her.)
Personality: You'll see...haha....
Apperance: She has blue eyes, fair skin, dirty blonde hair that is always in a ponytail. She wears black most of the time, and sometimes blue or red. She has various daggers and other weapons on her and hidden in clothes.
Abilities: She can flyyyyy~ Her senses are stronger and she's stronger and faster than a normal human.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:57 pm

awe man no guy to flirt with? lolz okay I'll start

Lucy: I walked down a hall, trying to avoid everyone and forcing mysef to ignore the burning pit of hunger and pain in my stomach. They'd throw me out if they knew what I had to do......
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:47 pm

*Thinks* I CAN if you'd like. That would be kind of hilarious knowing most of my guys Razz
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:49 pm

oh gosh please do lol
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Visitor's Name: Markus
Personality: No idea. HE'S NEW!
Past: Again, no idea.
Apperance: Dark brown hair that flips to the side, and is a bit messy. Blue/Green eyes that look something like the ocean. He has a bit of a tan and is about 5'10".
Abilities: I think he controls water...I DUNNO, I'm telling you, he just randomly came into my brain!
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:34 pm

he sounds hot and that's ll I care about atm Razz lol mostly jk

and I have a char named Marcus :B he's a werewulf like Coal but he's a maned wolf so yeah rambling

Lucy: I walked down the halls, trying to stay out of peoples way. My stomach felt like there was a burning coal in my stomach and I pressed my lips together tightly, knowing my fangs were out form hunger. They couldn't know. They'd hate me. Think me a freak. Evil.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:54 pm

lalalala
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Markus
I glanced around the hallway, no one seemed to be in this one. And every room was empty. They had said my mother was on this floor, but apparently not. I kept walking down the hallway, checking inside of rooms and waiting to find a person.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum