the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sick Day

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Sick Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sick Day

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Andrew hugged Alyson. "Thank god yer okay. Tommy possessed you, ya passed out. He's in yer body," Andrew frowned, growing worried.

Doctor Helena fluttered around, giving orders. Now they had to save tommy or Alyson wouldn't get her body back. "Breathing is slowing!!"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Littra smiled, they wanted the boy back out of her body...if he was close to dying.... She dressed herself in a nurses uniform and hid her blonde and blue hair in a bun. Hopefully no one would recognize her....

She stepped into the room and followed what the other nurses were doing, she put a hand on Alyson's forehead and started taking away more energy slowly.

Alyson
"He what?!" I asked, looking down at my body. He was in there...he was dying all over again.

I was dying.

I watched the nurses silently work on him, one of them seemed familiar. But I couldn't place where i'd seen her....

Wait...TOMMY! Right, focus on Tommy!

"Someone save him!"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Doctor Helena nudged Littra, "Quit fooling around!!! This isn't a drill!!"

Andrew frowned, growing more worried as he watched the monitor grow closer to what he knew could be a flat line.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Littra turned on her, glaring with elecricity going through her eyes, and turned back to the body, putting both hands on it's head and making it lose energy faster.

Alyson
I recognized her now, those eyes, the huge burn mark covering the left side of my stomach. She did that to me.

Littra.

I ran over and tried to push her away, yelling at Jake to help. But my hands passed through her.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Doctor Helena saw Aly's frantic pleas and noticed something was up. She dragged the nurse away and motioning for Andrew to pull Aly over as well.

"Jake? Please come here."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Jake

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

I mentally headdesked at what was happening around me and walked over when I was called. The doctor was holding a nurse back, and I wondered what was going on. The nurses hair fell out of it's bun to reveal light blue streaks and highlights, her eyes full of electricity. My eyes widened.

"Littra?!"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Doctor Helena looked at the group curiously, "You know this girl? Is that good or bad?"

Andrew held Aly close, glaring at Littra suspisiously. "Are ya okay?" He asked, looking down at Alyson.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Alyson
I blinked a few times, trying to get tears out of my eyes. Tommy...he was dying...AGAIN. But that meant I was dying! I buried my head into Andrew's chest, crying.

"He's dying...i'm dying...."

Jake
I just stared at Littra, a sort of hate in my eyes. She was supposed to be dead....

"Yeah, I know her." I said.

She grinned, "Nice to see you again Jakey." She held up her hand, electricity going through it and zapping the air around her. A crazed smile on her face matched her eyes perfectly.

"Bad." I answered the doctor, moving my hands and pushing the air in front of me. The next second, Littra flew backward, hitting the wall behind her and falling to the ground.

She opened her eyes and looked up, a red line of blood coming down from her head to her right cheek. "That wasn't very nice Jakey...not very nice at all...."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Andrew held her close, gently rubbing her back. "It'll..it'll be okay...ya can't die remember? As long as Jake is okay...ya will be too...right?"

Doctor Helena looked at Jake wide-eyed wanting to help but first, Alyson. She ran over shouting orders as they began a procedure to try to save Tommy and Alyson.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Alyson
He was right...Andrew was right...Jake...just had to keep Jake alive....

And Tommy was already dead...I mean. I wanted him to be alive, but no matter what, he would end up the same he had before. Maybe it would be okay....

A flash of red came and went next to me, my head whipping around. But there was nothing there....

Great. I was hallucinating now.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Jake
Littra smiled and was about to hit me with a jolt of electricity when a flash of red came beside me.

"Littra. Cease." A voice said next to me. Littra froze, looking up at the girl, a sense of fear in her eyes. She nodded and got up, walking back into the room where Alyson was. I would have followed her, but instead I turned to the girl.

She had bright red hair to her back, and beautiful green eyes that I was immediately lost in.

"Eve." I said, my eyes glazing over at the sight of her.

"Jake. My favorite." She said, placing a finger under my chin. Her voice...so...pretty....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:41 am

Doctor Helena saw Littra enter the room and walked over. "You can' t come in here," she said, her eyes narrowing.

Meanwhile, Aly's heart moniter slowly picked up. Maybe she wouldn't die!
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:11 am

Littra smiled at her, "Oh no, no, no, I must come in here. I need to see my sister!" she said, a crazy grin spreading across her face.

Alyson
His heart picked up! Yes! He wasnt dying! Maybe he could live! But just then, Littra walked in.

You see one of them and the rest never follow too far behind.

Just then, Jade walked in. She gave a cold glare to me and walked around Littra toward me and Andrew.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Andrew put a protective arm around Alyson, glarig jade down.

"sister? Whether you are or not you were the cause of this. Please leave." doctor Helena said forcefully.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Littra frowned, glaring at the doctor. "She is my sister! I say so and she is, so I need to check on her!" She tried to push past the woman to get to Alyson.

Alyson
Jade looked down at my body, and for a moment I feared she would rip it to shreds. But instead, she turned back to us, glaring.

"Eve wants us to be distractions...she wants to be the one to kill you. But she is busy with Jake," Her words made my fists clench, but she continued. "I, however, am right here. I can kill you now...but I want you to feel pain. So i'll just wait until you get back into your body." She stood there, studying Andrew, most likely being curious who he was.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:06 am

"A minute ago you were trying to hurt her and we need to screen you as immediate family." Doctor Helena said, gently but firmly guiding her out of the room.

"Yer not ta touch 'er, ya 'ear me? She ain't gonna die not while I'm around," Andrew spat, holding Aly.

The doctors had gotton Tommy's breathing to pick up and slowly but surely, he opened his eyes. "Where am I?" He asked, his hands immediatly going to his throat at the sound of Alyson's voice comming out of his mouth.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Littra frowned and stayed put. "NO. I NEED TO SEE MY ALYSON. SHE IS MY SISTER NOW LET ME GO!"

Alyson
I held onto Andrew as Jade looked down at Tommy/Me. She smiled, her nails turning into claws as she warned, "Get out of her body and let her back in, ghost boy."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Doctor Helena tried to gently guide Littra out of the room, growing fustraited.

Tommy sat up carefully, swinging Alyson's legs over the side of the table. He removed the iv tubes and stood shakily. "Nope," he said defiantly, smirking.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:38 am

Littra screamed, "GET AWAY FROM ME." she said electricity bolting out of her hands.

Alyson
I smilled at Tommy. "hey there, ghosty." I said
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:56 am

Doctor Helena jumped back, shocked for a moment before taking a gust of Wind and aiming to slam Littra into the wall.

"Sorry bout 'aving to posses you." he said, eyeing Jade. "But fer now I feel it's safer."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Littra flew back, hitting the back wall with a crash. Her eyes turned a bright yellow and she threw an electricity bolt, aiming it at Dr. Helena.

Aribella walked down the long corridor, her eyes watching for any sign of human activity. She heard a loud crash a few hallways down, so she followed it. She turned a corner and spotted Eve in the middle of hypnotizing Jake. The plan must have started....

And she wasn't even told?

How dare they!

She walked past Eve, glaring at her a little, but saw the cold stare Eve gave her in return and looked away. She walked into a room, where the commotion was. Alyson was over in one corner, Littra was on the ground attacking some doctor, Jade was talking to some ghost and Alyson-

Wait...what?

Alyson...was a ghost?

Whaaaaat?

She immediately walked over there, quickly figuring out that Alyson wasn't Alyson, and that another ghost must have possessed her. She strode right up to Jade and coughed.

"Um, excuse me? Why was I not invited?"

Jade glanced over, smirking. "You seemed pretty busy with your boyfriend."

"Oh shut up." Aribella said, pushing Jade to the side and looking at Andrew. "Oh, Alyson. Seems you have ghosts on your side. You're more connected than I thought. Who might you be?" She asked him.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:31 pm

"Does it matter?!" Andrew snapped, glaring down at the two of them.

Docter Helena dodged it, narrowly avoiding the bolt that left the edge of her cloathing singed.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Littra gave a crazy giggle, "H-How dare you! Avoiding gifts are never goody nonono!" and again, she threw one.

Aribella smiled at his defiance, and layed a hand on his shoulder. It didn't go through him. To her, he was as solid as a living person. "Yes. It does. Don't force me to hurt you...."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Doctor Helena gave a cry, falling to the ground. Burn marks covered her arms and she winced from the pain.

Andrew's eyes widened and he looked at her hand. Liz could do that, but that was the only person he really knew. "Hurt me? I dare ya. I ain't gonna let ya 'urt, Aly."

(Btw, Since tommy has possesed her, wouldnt he be able to control her powers? Mind giving me some info?)
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:35 pm

(Yes! Forgot about that. OKay, well Aly can literally do anything. The only tricky part is, it's like spells. She moves her hands a certain way and thinks about something, then it happens. He could probably do the less complicated ones, like making forces, using elements, and evaporating into the air. If you got Jake away from Eve then he could speak in Tommy/Alyson's mind and tell him what to do.)

Littra giggled. "That's what you get~" She said in a singsong voice.

Aribella smiled, "I really don't care about her. I'm supposed to deal with the people who get in our way, which is you. I won't hurt her, but I will hurt you if necessary. Step away from her."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum