the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 20 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 am

Josh: We drove back to the school and walked back to my dorm. "That was kind of a waste of two or three hours. We could have...read Intensity! The entire thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 am

Stephanie: "You know they made a movie for that too." I joked, knowing he proabably didn't want to watch another movie for a couple days or so.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:19 am

Josh: I rolled my eyes "Maybe another time. I think it's almost dinnertime." I glanced at my watch. If we didn't show up for dinner then the school got worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:21 am

Stephanie: "I was kidding, y'know. Besides, the movie sucked anyway. What vile to you think they'll feed us this time?"

(I'm going to go now, but I'll be back on in the morning.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:23 am

('Kay, bye!)

Josh: I groaned. "I don't even want to know. I swear they fed us brains yesterday." We walked down to the cafeteria.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Stephanie: I laughed quietly at him as I took a seat at one of the tables. I was going to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth. I tried once again, and got the same result. Then I remembered I hadn't given myself the shot this morning when I was suppose to. I made a motion towards Josh, telling him I'd be right back. I quickly ran towards my dorm. Once I got there, I searched hastily for the case. When I found it, I gave myself the shot in the arm, right where they told me to. I put a bandage on the entry point before heading back downstairs to the cafeteria.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:27 pm

Josh: I gave Stephanie a confused look when she came back, and saw the band-aid on her arm. "What was that about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:30 pm

Stephanie: I tried to speak, and then I told him after a couple tries, "I forgot to take the shot they told me to." I felt sort of stupid as I sat back down at the table, but I was glad that I was still able to speak.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Josh: "So you can't speak without the shot? That's weird. If all you needed was a shot then why'd they do surgery?" I wasn't really expecting an answer. I wolfed down my food, as disgusting as it looked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:36 pm

Stephanie: I shrugged, "They said I'd have to take it for a while, and then my brain'll adjust to not having the chemical. Yeah...it's kinda weird." I picked at my food, grimacing at it. What was it anyway? I didn't even have the slightest idea. I ate it anyway though, only ate it for survival.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Josh: I laughed at her face. "Just eat it - you'll regret it later when you're starving. Maybe we could start living off the vending machines...." I chuckled. "Just wondering, what's your favorite food?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:43 pm

Stephanie: "Hm...I'd have to say my...mom's lasagna." My mood dampered, but then I perked up and smiled, reminising about when she showed me how to make it, "She made the best. What's yours?" I guess I finally just got sick of crying, and mourning over their death. Can't change the past, right?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Josh: My brow furrowed, and I shrugged off the comment about her parents. She probably didn't want to dwell on memories of them. "I don't know, cookies?" I laughed, I didn't really have one.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:49 pm

Stephanie: I raised my eyebrows and smirked, "Such a specific answer." I teased, taking another bite of my...food, if it could even be considered that. Well, at least it was somewhat edible.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 pm

(what did i miss? Sorry i wasnt on lately, got grounded 30th and yesterday was halloween...)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:21 pm

(Nothing much with your character(s). !nspired and I just kind of skipped ahead, but left everyone else at the library.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:08 pm

*Just in case repost*
Stephanie: I raised my eyebrows and smirked, "Such a specific answer." I teased, taking another bite of my...food, if it could even be considered that. Well, at least it was somewhat edible. .
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Aseu, do you need someone to talk to? I can make another charrie, or she can talk to Derek. He's talking to Zipporah, but she can talk to them, too Smile I'm sure Cannibal wouldn't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:17 pm

i dont care either way, Ember is still on the book case, looking over the library.

Ember: I sat looking around the room. most of the people have left, and i was practically alone.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Derek: I really didn't want to go back to Chemistry, actually Zipporah and I hadn't even been in Chemistry, so that wouldn't work anyway. All the computers were finished, and I couldn't hack them more with the librarian standing right there. I noticed a girl sitting on top of a bookcase, I think she had been there earlier, when I had been talking to Josh and that weird girl. "Come on," I mumbled to Zipporah and began to walk over to the girl (Ember).

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Ember: I saw a guy walk over to him, but didnt really regester him. My mind was forming plans to try to get out of the mess i was in. To sum up my life right now: My councler knew who i was and threatened to call my father. Great. not to mention that i have been on the run from this guy for the past three years of my life. Even better.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Stephanie: I raised my eyebrows and smirked, "Such a specific answer." I teased, taking another bite of my...food, if it could even be considered that. Well, at least it was somewhat edible.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Derek: I tilted my head upward to look at the girl. "Hey monkey-girl, wanna teach me how to get up there?" I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Ember: "Wha?" I asked, snapping out of my stream of ideas to look down to him. "Its complicated." I shrugged, before jumping down, "But if you really want to know, i guess i can try to teach you." i offered him a smirk back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Derek: "Should I take that as an insult?" I mocked hurt, then chuckled. I looked around, to see if the librarian was near, then quickly scaled the side of a shelf, using each level as foot and hand holds. A few books fell on my way up, but I left them alone. I loved making chaos. I smirked down at her when I reached the top. "Well, that was easy. You're gonna have to learn some new tricks if you want to impress me again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next