the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix) Empty Re: Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Phoenix: I was slightly startled and wigged out when he kissed my hand, but i didnt let it show. "Fine. Sounds like a good deal to me." i said.

Zane: A brief flash of shock crossed my face before it returned to its normal, blank, unemotional state. "No." i said bluntly. "I dont really WANT to fight you. I just dont like you threatening me. Im not about to attack you." i said.

Thea: Zane was gone, which made me restless, slightly nervous. He'd told me to get some rest, but i needed air. I went outside, taking a short walk, enjoying being outside, when i got the feeling. I knew it was coming. And then the agony tore through me as i fell to the ground, writhing in pain as my body once again struggled to change but couldnt quite make it. Sking shifted to fur and back again, bones crunched, strained, changed shape and back, organs feeling like they were bieng stuck in a blender as they struggled to shift and move.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Ben's face twisted into a face of uncertainity. Did he just... do that? Where the heck did that come from? He thought heatedly. "Okay..."

Vicotira smirked and put her black robe back on which covered her entire small frame. She shuddered and saw something that she didnt want. She saw the future... again. It didnt look good for her at all.

Jace was on the grounds walking around with his hands in his pockets. His love had died infront of him and he shuddered. A single rose was on a bush and he quickly took it down. He walked by a tree and looked over. A girl was on the floor. "Oh GOD!" He yelled and ran after her. "Are you okay?" He yelled and picked her up and ran. "SOMEONE HELP!!!"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:34 pm

(What does Jace look like, incidentally? Just so i know for future reference. I know nothing about this character. And vamp or wolf? Or something else..?)

Thea: My body convulsed, muscles spasming and twitching, agony riddling every part of me. And then, as suddenly as it had started, it was over. I was still human, and, physically, i looked okay. But i was still in pain and felt weak, sick and exhausted. Where was Zane? Wait.... someone had picked me up. Not Zane.... unfamiliar voice. Who was this? I let out a small frightened whimper, trying weakly to wriggle away.

Zane: I blinked, raising an eyebrow but not otherwise questioning her. Had she seen something? I was somewhat curious, but wasnt entirely sure i wanted to know.

Phoenix: I tilted my head to one side slightly, green eyes curious. "What? You look all...... blergh." i said, making a random eccentric hand gesture to emphasise the last word.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Jace held his grip tight. "Your not getting away. Your dieing!" He said freaking out. "HELP!!!" A maid came and told him the nearest sort of clinic. He rushed her in and the doctors went to work quickly. They gave her a drug and told him to wait were he was.

Victoria let out a steady breath. She gripped the frame of the door. She almost feel tothe floor. They never took this much out of her. She was shocked and she couldnt stand up.

"Blergh?" Ben said with a crooked smile. "WHat the heck is Blergh?" He asked with a low chuckle. It was the first tim he had laughed like that. Every since Victoria left him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Thea: "Im not dying!" i protested weakly. "This... this happens all the time... just need rest..." i said quietly. I was panicky now. What would Zane say when he got back?! He'd be so mad..... I didnt want to leave! I wished Zane were here.... he knew what to do when this happened. This guy.... did not.

Phoenix: "Blergh is blergh, moron!" i said stubbornly. Who didnt know what blergh was?! It was almost.... sad.

Zane: I wasnt sure why i bothered, but i spoke up. "Uh.... are you okay?" i asked, sort of awkwardly. I wasnt too great with emotional stuff.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 am

Jace watched as the doctors tried to put her to sleep. Her thoughts were racing with this guy Zane. He could read that easily. He went over to her and kissed her forehead. "Calm down sweetheart." He said in the best Zane voice possible.

Ben rolled his eyes. "I know that Dear. No need for hurtful words." He said with a chuckle. She was difficult. Very very very difficult.

Vicotira tried to hold her self up. "No... not at all." She said addmiting it. She fell to the floor and cracked her head on the door. "Ow.." SHe muddered and help her head. THe vision was too real.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:08 am

(Alice, what does Jace look like and is he werewolf or vampire or soemthing classified as 'other'? Seriously.... i need to know this stuff O.o)

Phoenix: "You dont understand 'Blurgh'. That makes you a moron." i said bluntly. "And what the hell is with the 'dear' thing? What are you, a frumpy old granny?"

Thea: No.... i knew that was still not Zane. The voice was still all wrong and he would never act like that. But i was feeling AWFUL. I couldnt make myself protest any further. Eventually, i managed to curl up into a ball, trembling, terrified, and fell unconscious.

Zane: Oh.... well, that wasnt good..... i supposed. It occurred to me that i should probably try to help, and awkwardly tried to help her up.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 am

(Sorry!!!
Name: Jace
Personality: SHy and conflicted. Dark and mysterious
Vampire- he can read minds and he can
Looks:
Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix) Commission__Son_of_Hades_by_Gadriann_thumb )

"Sure if thats what you think." Ben said alittle irratated. Here he was saving her from a crappy place and well this is how she repaid him. It was pissing him off.

Jace let out a sigh. "Finally." He said wiht a jerk of his head. He picked herup and took her to his little cottage. He put her gently on the bed. 'Rest' is what the doctor had ordered.

Victoria leaned and him and stood up with difficulty. "THanks." She muddered. She didnt like him helping her but he was the only one present. He was sturdy enough for her so she needed it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:32 am

(thanks, Alice Smile )

Phoenix: "Nahhh, im just yanking your chain. You're all right." i said, grinning. "Its just fun to mess with you. Payback for making me wear that rediculous outfit yesterday." i said, grin turning slightly wicked. "If it helps, 'blurgh' doesnt have a strict meaning. That's like.... my way of saying wierd. But it could mean any number of things. So its perfectly okay not to understand it." i said. "So now you know the secret of 'Blurgh'." i said

Zane: "Its fine..." i muttered, staying still so that i could be used for support. I didnt like her, but something.... something made me feel almost bothered about her on the ground like that.

Thea: When i woke up, i immediately realized i was not in a familiar place, and panicked, a little terrified squeak escaping me as i jumped and fell off the bed, whimpering a little as i hit the ground. I was still weak and tired, so i did not try to get up. I just lay there, scared, trembling. I tried to curl up, hide, make myself as small as possible and avoid attention.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:42 am

(No problem XD)

Ben chuckled and shrugged. "I deserved that I guess." He smiled. He felt... better around her. Ever since Victoria had left him he felt ackward and out of place. He liked Phoenix he didnt know if she felt the same way but hey might as well try.

(hhahahah Oh Zane XD)

Victoria shook her head when she was standing. "No its not... out futures are intertwined with eachothers. I just dont know how yet.." She said blushing slightly. She did see one thing and she didnt like it. At least for now.

Jace came in and sighed. "Dont worry.... you do not have to be afraid." He said in a small voice. His head was ppounding and his heart was sick from the lost of his Amanda. "Are you ok?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:49 am

Phoenix: "Yes, yes you did. But on the upside, even though i was messing with your head, you now understand Blargh. So, good and bad." i said. I found that he wasnt as annoying today.... he was almost starting to grow on me. Almost.

Zane: "Oh, bloody hell...." i snarled. That was just GREAT. That sounded bad..... very very bad......

Thea: I peered up at him from where i was curled on the floor. I didnt want to talk to a scary stranger, but managed to choke out a few words. "Y-yeah.... like i said, it happens a lot..... just need rest....." i said quietly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:53 am

Ben chuckled and said "Well then I am glad you think that." He winked at her. His heart was growing for her. He remebered Victoria and Zane outside but didnt care about them at the moment.

"Shut up..." Vicotira said with some control. "Please...I need to think about it." SHe knew what she saw. They were freaking kissing!!! IT DROVE HER INSANE!! She wouldnt let that come true no matter what.

"Okay... My name is Jace... call me if you need anything." Jace said turning to leav.e He saw the pain she was in and didnt think rest was what she needed. He oculdnt shake that thought but he complied with her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:02 am

Thea: I needed to leave, needed to get out of here, needed to GO. Zane would be back soon if he wasnt already and he'd be mad to find me gone. He'd come find me and i knew he' blame me..... i had to get back. But i could hardly stand. I managed to pick myself up and lay back down on the bed, sheer exhaustion overcoming me. I was asleep almost immediately.

Phoenix: My heart did some wierd funny thing whe he winked at me. What the...? That... that was wierd. Id have to keep an eye on that... maybe i was developing a heart murmer. But it was accompanied by wierd emotions, stuff i hadnt felt before. I knew it was directed at Ben, but it wasnt irritation like i wouldv'e expected. This was something wierd, all warm and fuzzy. It was strange. But, i realized, i really was starting to get attached to him. And i really didnt want to leave and go back to my basement. As much as i hated to think about it, i was pretty sure id miss him.

Zane: i glared, but lapsed into silence, leaning against the wall casually. I hoped she thought fast, because i was concerned now. I was certain this meant bad things for me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Jace sighed and closed his eyes. The girl was.. interesting for him. She alwaays thought of this guy Zane. WHy would she though? Was he her master?

Ben smiled at her and said "Do you want to have Vicotira and Zane come back in? Or should we forget about them?" He asked with a small chuckle.

Vicotria gripped the dorr and let in a steady and shocking breath. "What isit?" SHe asked lokking at her. Her skin became a pale color. "Why are you looking at me like that."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Phoenix: I grinned. "Let's forget about them. They said what they had to." i said, chuckling. I found that for once, i was quite happy to just be alone with Ben.

Thea: I didnt know how long i slept, but when i woke up i felt a lot better. I stood, moving for the door. I had to leave, i had to go back, had to find Zane.... things were bad right now......

Zane: "Just worried about what may be happenign in the future. I ahve a very bad feeling about this, you know." i grumbled. My unease was making me more irritable than usual....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Ben chuckled and nodded. He hestitated but he stood and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Are you okay with this?" He asked in her ear. He didnt want to be nagery with him.

Jace was at the dorr. "Good you are wake." He said with a dazzling smile. He liked this girl Nothing romantic he wanted to hear her story. "How do you feel?"

"I agree... but still dont look at me like your going ot eat me." Victoria said with a nervus smile. "I saw... you kissing me." Victoria said closing her eyes. SHe felt her heart beat and her face turned a deep scarlet.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Wolfe wrote:James tilted his head and thought for a moment. "Not at all really. Who can blame it? You're beautiful, and oh so desirable it's no wonder any girl that looks at you is always eaten by jealousy."

Amelia's cheeks grew red at what he said and she smiled slightly. No one had ever really said anything like that to her before. She reached up and brushed her lips against his lightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Phoenix: "Im fine..." i murmered, my own arms moving and wrapping around him. I found i actually liked being close to him.... i felt almost.... safe here.

Thea: I felt like cowering away when teh stranger reappeared, but fought back panic and stood my ground. "I have to leave." i managed to get out quietly.

Zane: I rolled my eyes. "Not gonna eat you. Calm down." i said. I went rigid when she mentioned what she saw. "I think your powers are on the fritz. That sounds like something that would never happen. Ever."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Ben smiled and kissed her cheek. "Im glad love." He whispered. He wanted so much to place is lips on hers. But something was holding him back.... Victoria....

"No you cant... your Zane guy left.. he will be back soon... I know peple and they told me where he is... do you want me to bring you to him?" Jace asked with a kind smile. SHe didnt like him and he wanted to help her.

Victoria rolled her eyes. "My powers never fritz... they are always right..." Victoria said. She began to walk away from him. She would never see him again... hopefully. She wanted him to be right.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Thea: "Y-yes please...." i stammered quietly. This guy made me nervous, and i wasnt totally sure i could trust him, but i didnt know where i was and so, for the moment, i sort of had little choice.

Phoenix: My heart did a little flip when he kissed my cheek, racing wildly for a moment. "What was that for?" i asked, puzzled. He was acting kind of wierd...... or at least, different, for how he had yesterday.

Zane: No, no they werent.... they couldnt be. I had the strange impulse to follow her, but i stood, jaw clenched and let her go.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:13 pm

James's lips twitched and he brushed his lips against hers as she did so. "We should really get going." But he really didn't want to.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Amelia's smile widened slightly and she looked into his eyes. "Yeah, we should." She didn't make any attempt to move though because she really didn't want to. She let out a sigh and finally slid out of his arms.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm

"¿Qué estás haciendo a mi mujer?" (What are you doing to me woman?") He shook his head in amusement. Before her he wouldn't have acted like this around just anyone, but somthing about her made him feel....soft? He didn't know how to explain it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Amelia smirked slightly, her eyes filling with amusement. She shook her head, a wide smile forming on her lips. "I have no clue darling. What exactly are you doing to me?" She raised an eyebrow. He had somehow unfrozen her heart and made her feel again.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 pm

James shook his head. "I believe it's you who has wrapped their web around my heart, what'd you do to me? I'm what humans call, 'whiped' now." He sniffed.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next