the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Victoria woke up in the same room. She looked around. "Zane?" She whispered. She remebered everything that had happened and her heart had died in her chest. Was he angery with her?

Ben chuckled when the song stopeed "You have a beatufiul voice love." He cooded. He finishedcooking and laid the food on a plate. "Eat up love you will need your strngth today."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Moon (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Zane: "Right here..." i said, shifting my grip on her a little. "What was that? You looked dead.... i was really worried...." i admitted, frowning. I wanted to know what all that had been about. Was this something that happened often?

Phoenix: "You too." i said, thanking him for the food as i accepted it and began eating. Id need my strength....? For what? But i didnt bother asking. If he had something or other planned, id find out soon enough, and if it was just a figure of speech, well, that was fine too.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Victoria looked at him and whispered. "Why..." She couldnt think right. He was stilll there... she was... shockked. She thought that he would have left her. "Why did... you stay?" She asked with a small breath. She couldnt think stright.

Ben watched her and excussed himself and went to change. He changed into a black v-neck and some dark wash denium pants. he cam out and smiled at her. His muscles were outlined with the tee shirt and the cotton stretched to cover.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Zane: "Like i said... i was worried. I thought you were dead. Dont ask me WHY i was worried, i dont know..... i just... WAS. Still am, kinda. Ive never seen anything like that happen in my life.... care to explain what that was?" i asked. She really needed to explain this.....

Phoenix: While he was gone, i finished eating and cleaned up the dishes for lack of anything better to do. I smiled when he came back in, changed. The outfit looked good on him. I was suddenly acutely aware of the fact that i was still wearing my ratty old t-shirt and hoody, worn out frayed jeans, and falling-apart shoes id been abducted in and i couldnt remember the last time id showered. Id been living in that basement WAY too long.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Victoria couldnt sit up right. Her head was spinning. "I can try....." She said in a small and queist voice.
"Whne I was first turned into a vampire I couldnt drink blood. The very thought of it discusseded me. I got ill though very very ill. I would start to cough up vampire blood. So I went on a hunting trip and fed on people who were close to death. the blood filled and I felt better. But after.... the illness got worst so I cant drink blood but I get weak or I drink blood and well this happens... I get closer and closer to losing everything.... my life as well." She said in the conitued soft tone. she closed her eyes as she spoke.
"Its... sad really."

Ben smiled and said "I have osme of Victoria's old clothes. You can shower if you want and i will get you the clothes." He smiled and went and got some jeans and a tee shirt and some black tennis shoes. He found a bra and well and some panties. He folded them into the shirt and then handed them to her. "There you go love."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Zane: The explanation had confused me a little. "Wit, so, let me try and get this straight.... you're getting sick because you wont drink blood? Or your body rejects the blood and makes you sick....?" i asked, not fully grasping this. It sounded kind of sad....

Phoenix: "I swear, its like you read my mind...." i said. I accepted the clothing gratefully, thanking him, and quickly excused myself to shower and change. I was a little embarassed to notice that he'd picked out underclothing for me, and even more embarassed to find that it fit, but it fel tgood to be clean again and wear clothes that werent falling apart, so i pushed the embarassment aside. I pulled on the rest of teh clothes and the shoes and came back out to meet him, smiling a bit. "Much better...Id totally forgotten what it was like to be clean." i said, pulling a face for a second.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Victoria nodded slowly. "Yes..." It came out in barley a whisper. She couldnt see stright. SHe coudlnt even see him! She could feel him holding her and she laid her head against him. THe warmth hit her like a train and she gasped. She didnt... she.... liked it.

Ben chuckled and said "I do like this new you." He smiled. Her eyes were glowing and it made him feel better. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered "You are still very beautiful." He kissed her forhead.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Zane: Wait.... id presented two scenarios. Which was it? Or was it some combination of both.....? I didnt know. "Well..... if there's anything i can do to help you, let meknow. Being all panicky over your heath isnt really something i find i enjoy.... i dont like worrying about you being dead or dying." i said.

Phoenix: I raised an eyebrow. "New me? What, did i somehow change bodies or something? Im still me.... i havent really changed at all. Im just clean and better dressed now." i said dryly. His arms wrapped around me and mine moved up, wrapping around his waist. I was happy to be close to him, and i found myself actually sort of glad he'd abducted me. Wierd, but true. If he hadnt stolen me off the streets, i never would've met him.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Victoria moved away from him. "Well then Im sorry to do that to you." She said hurt filled her voice. She laid her head down and she closed her eyes. SHe needed to feel better and he wasnt helping her... at leadt not for now. She didnt want this.... not right now

Ben chuckled and whispered "I know love dont worry. I was just saying you look very clean and much better. Not that you didnt look good before but now your true beauty shines."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Zane: Crap, id probably offended her. And for some stupid reason, i felt bad. "Look, that probably sounded rude... im sorry.I meant that.... i dont want to see you dead or dying. Seeing you ill worried me. Okay, no, it actually terrifies me. I guess..... i guess you mean something to me.... or i wouldnt feel like this. I dont know what exactly you mean to me yet..... that hasnt become clear yet. But i know i care about you on some level, or i wouldnt be feeling like this...." i admitted. IT was a really hard thing for me to say, and i really hoped she understood that.

Phoenix: I chuckled a little at what he said, the first part sounding more like an attempt to get over his previous statement and then finally going back to his smooth-talking self at the end. "Well, thanks... you dont look so bad yourself, you know." i said, stretching up a little and giving him a brief kiss.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Victoria looked at him. "Well then.... you dont want to feel that way huh?" She asked with a small glare. She knew what he was thinking or at least she thought she knew.

Ben smiled and kissed her back. He puloled back and said "Today we go to find you some... more clothes." He laughed. He looked at her with eyes filled with love and adoration.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Phoenix: I smiled a bit. "Sounds good to me. Although im terrible at shopping......" i said. Id only been shopping a few times in my life, and it had never been something id particularly liked. I wanst much good with it either..... i supposed that was what happened when you wore the same outfit until it fell apart and you were forced to get a new one....

Zane: I sighed, frustrated. "I.... i dont know. Im not used to having people mean something to me.... i wouldnt say i HATE it, or that i wish i didnt feel like this. But its certainly strange." i said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Ben chuckled and looked at her funny. "Arent all girls suppose to have a shopping gene built into them??" He asked raising a eyebrow. He smiled and chuckled.

Victoria closed her eyes not wanting to think about him. "What do you want then?" SHe asked with a small smile. She was thinking about what he might say.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Phoenix: I blinked, confused slightly. "Umm.... i dont know. Are they....? I any case, im pretty sure i dont." i said. I really didnt know what most 'normal' girls were like. Id never really had friends, growing up almost entirely on my own. But this whole 'all girls are great at shopping' thing sounded like a stereotype......

Zane: I sighed, trying to think of how to answer this question. I really didnt know.... everything was just so uncertain right now for me. But i tried to answer anyways. "I want to stop fighting with you...." i said. "And i want to see you get better."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Ben chuckled and kissed her forehead. He left to his room and got his wallet and came back. "Ready?" He asked holding out his arm for her.

Victoria grumbled and said something like :Like that could ever happen." SHe turned her head and looked up at the celing. What was happening? Did she actually have feelings for him?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Phoenix: I smiled a bit as he reappeared, taking his arm. "Yes, im ready." i said, mentally trying to prepare myself for tolerating shopping, an action that, for me, was more awkward than anything id ever done in my life. I was so bad in public..... but having Ben with me helped ease my anxiety a bit. I was glad for his presence.

Zane: I picked up what she said and chuckled a bit. "No, i think it could happen. Unless you're determined for it not to. But.... im willing to give it a shot if you are." i said. I hoped she understood that this was something i found difficult and that i was really trying here.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Ben chuckled and lead her out. THey walked to the market and looked around. Things were everywhere. Clothes food and pets. Oils and perfumes made the air smell sweet and beautiful. Ben couldnt keep his eyes off of Phoenix though.

Victoria shook her head. "Not even close." She grummbled. She... she was falling for him. STOP!! she thought to her self. He isnt your type.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Zane: I sighed. "Well, if you want to attempt peace, let me know...." i said, standing and exiting the room before i said or did something id regret. I was certain she meant something to me, and for once i didnt want to fight..... i didnt want to push her away. I sat down just outside the door, back against the wall, thoughts swirling through my head. How was i going to deal with this?

Phoenix: I stuck close to Ben as we entered the market, nervously glancing around. I had avoided public places as much as possible, feared them fromt eh time i was small. They were risky places when you were on the run, places you could be seen, caught. That habitual fear still resided inside of me now, even though i knew i was in no danger. For once, my usual sarcastic attitude had disappeared.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Victoria felt tears slid down her cheeks. SHe didnt want him to go but... he was. She threw a pillow out of the door and said. "WHAT THE HECK!!!" She buried her face in her hands.

Ben lead her to a booth filled with diffrent colored fabrics. "DOnt worry love just pick one. Victoria can sew anything for you." He winked at her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Zane: I blinked, mildly startled as the pillow came sailing out the door, hearing teh yelling. I took a deep breath and stood, picking up the pillow and walking back into the room. "I believe this is yours. Usually these are good to keep around..... so why did you throw one out the door?" i asked calmy.

Phoenix: I studied the materials carefully, picking out a few strong looking fabrics and such to use. When id shopped before, it was usually at army surplus stores or thrift stores. I was used to loose rugged clothing that lasted a while, even army combats. I detested formalwear of any sort..... as long as i had some reliable t-shirts, a sweater or two, and some cargo pants or jeans (or a set of combats) i was good to go.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Victoria stood and forgot that she was only wearing a sheet. She quickly made a dress out of it and she hurried and dressed herself in another room. SHe came out and took the pillow and threw it at him. "THATS WHY!!" And she left.

Ben chuckled and lead her to a regualr booth with tees and jeans. "Pick what you like." He smiled and kissed her cheek. He smiled at the attendant who winked at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Zane: I blinked in utter shock, not understanding what had just happened AT ALL. What the hell? I moved after her as she left, wanting to figure out what that had been about. "What was THAT?!" i asked, totally confused.

Phoenix: I nodded, setting aside my edginess to focus on the task at hand. I found some nice stuff in my sizes, fortunately. I still felt a bit awkward, but this was easier now than it often was, as long as i kept focusing solely on the task of finding good clothing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Victoria smiled and shook her head. "Leave me alone. Your.... too sexy for me." She didnt have time to think about it but she walked faster. Her mind was set on him.

Ben followed her and watched with amussment. "I told you all girls had a shopping gene in them!" He kissed her cheek and smiled at her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Phoenix: "Im not so sure about that.... this is still very awkward for me, but its a bit easier now that im not running away anymore and im not alone.... i dont have to worry about being attacked. Its tolerable, but i dont think id like to do it often..." i said thoughtfully.

Zane: I actually stopped in my tracks and if my jaw could've hit the floor, it wouldve. "WHAT?!" i exclaimed, in complete and utter shock. I hadnt heard what id just heard..... i couldnt've.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Ben laughed aloud and said. "Your so cute." He smiled and his eyes even smiled. He kissed her and held her there. THe heat comming off them made his heart pound.

Victoria smiled and turned. "THATS RIGHT!!!" She was furious with herself rather than him. He was... well... just.. him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next