the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFD

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TFD             Empty TFD

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 am

At the request of Bells (and my charrie Jesse) we have decided to make a deviation for The Facility in which Kalya never dies and Brandon doesn't leave Kylia to be a depressed wreck. The original version can be found in the Horror section of the forums.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalya continued to shake her head, her whole body trembling as she walked into the kitchen. She reached for a knife, a sad smile on her lips now as the ghosts took complete control. They led her back to her room, whispering words of encouragement. She perched on the edge of her bed, the blade in her hand as she considered her arm with an almost curious expression.

No. Not this time. A different spot. There. The ghosts whispered, moving her arm for her. She nodded and slowly cut into her wrist. The red..so much red...

She moved onto the other one..

Back to top Go down

TFD             Empty Re: TFD

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:30 am

Jesse ran to the kitchen, searching for her frantically, his heart beating wildly. "KALYA!" He shouted as he went racing back out of the room and down the hall. Just like in the dream. No. No it can't be coming true. No. "NO!" he pushed himself harder as he tried to reach her room in time. Jesse came barrowling down the hall, his heart freezing as he saw a trickle of crimson rolling beneath the door of Kalya's room. "Kalya!" He shouted and burst into her room, quickly taking the knife from her and holding her in his arms. "No, no no no no no. No! Kalya no!" He held her tightly as he fumbled with the edges of his shirt trying to get it to rip. "Don't you dare leave me Kalya!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:45 am

Kayla shook her head, her whole body trembling as she tried desperately to stay awake. "I..." her broken whisper came as she realized what had happened, what she'd done. "I'm sorry....." She couldn't manage but a few more words, her eyes glued on him through barely open lids. "Love you..."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:48 am

"I love you too, Kalya," Jesse said as he finally got his shirt to rip and quickly wrapped her wrists multiple times to stop the blood flow. He then lifted her up and carried her back to his room, the light burning bright around him. "Stay with me, babe. It's going to be ok. Just stay with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:56 am

Kalya nodded, barely holding her thoughts in place, her breath ragged and she managed to curl herself against his chest. Her wrists stung, but it wasn't a bad sting. To her it felt good, as if she'd done something right. Some part of her mind knew that was because this was what the ghosts wanted. But that part was small and distant.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:59 am

Jesse got her back to his room and set her on the bed, quickly digging under his bed and pulling out a bunch of medical supplies he kept hidden from everyon else. He pulled out an IV line and a couple needles, setting it up so he could give her a blood transfusion. He hooked her up and then quickly hooked himself up to her, his blood pumping into her. "Don't leave me, Kalya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 am

Kylia bit her lip as her leg seared with pain, the violet blood trickling down her skin slowly. She hated when things like this happened. Healing was always so painful. She glanced over at Brandon who was still with her. "I'm sorry," she murmered, hating that he was seeing her like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:15 am

Kalya continued to stubbornly hold on, her eyes eventually skidding shut but her breaths a bit more even and calmer. His name escaped her lips as the last bit of consisness slipped away. Her skin was still pale, the. Fabric on her wrists stained red, but she was alive.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:17 am

Brandon shook his head, kneeling beside her as he watched, her pain making him wince. "Don't be sorry, I'm just glad your okay. Does it hurt....too much?" He asked a moment later, his hand reaching for hers.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:19 am

Jesse continued to pump blood into her until his body couldn't take it anymore. He then unhooked them both and tied up the area on her arm where the needle had been. He then wrapped her wrists again to keep the preassure on them and moved onto the bed next to her, holding her tight. He eventually fell asleep, his fingers pressed to her neck gently to keep track of her pulse, his own arm bleeding from forgetting to bandage it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylia took his hand, holding it tightly before forcing a smile and giving a small shake of the head. "Nothing I can't handle," she murmered, closing her eyes for a minute as the pain increased. The tissue was visibly rebuilding itself, closing over the wound. She tried her hardest to keep him from seeing her cry, but a tear fell slowly from the corner of her eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:24 am

Kalya slept long and deep, her breaths getting smoother and easier as she did. Her body continued to tremble but that wasn't as important as the fact that she was alive and breathing, a faint smile on her lips as she managed to shift the smallest amount, deeper into Jesse's arms.

Brandon watched her for a moment longer before taking his free hand to wipe away her tears. "Is there anything I can do to help you? He murmured, his eyes soft and concerned.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:24 am

"Hold me?" Kylia asked, wincing as the tissue continued to rebuild, the process seeming to go a bit faster now that it had actually started. She couldn't help the small smile that came from him wiping away the tears that were quickly replaced by more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesse woke almost a full day later, his mind grogy and his body feeling like lead, still trying to recover from the blood transfusion. He kissed Kalya gently as he held her, hoping she'd wake up soon and that she'd be alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Brandon smiled and nodded shortly, scooting closer to her and wrapping his arms around her. His eyes lay on her tears for a moment, and he liked thoughtful before he slowly leaned forward to wipe the tears away and lightly kiss the paths they had taken down her cheeks.

Kalya stirred slightly, her eyelids fluttering open slightly before sliding back shut as she weakly curled up even tighter into an almost ball like shape against him. Her hair lay lightly over her face, a faint smile resting on her pale lips. Even as she clung to the last strands of sleep she could find pleasure in the fact she was here with him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:41 am

Jesse watched her with a small, tired smile. At least he got a response. That was better than nothing. He rubbed her back gently, his body feeling like lead. "I love you," he murmered against her forehead.

Kylia blushed and smiled, closing her eyes and focusing instead on his lips on her skin. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he held her and she cuddled against him as best she could. She almost forgot about the pain with him there, holding her so close. Almost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Kalya stirred again, her eyes flickering open slowly. She shivered, digging deeper under him as her eyes went wide, the memories coming flooding back. Her eyes then locjed on him, silent apologies in her eyes. "I love you too..." the words were soft and cracked...but audible at least...

Brandon smiled and twisted his neck so he could slowly kiss hers in hopes of distracting her. He tightened his arms around d her scooting himself as close as he could. His only thoughts about wither it was enough to help her with the pain.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Kylia's breath caught slightly, the small smile seeming to grow. "I love you," she said in a breathy whisper, her mind focused only on him. Not even thinking about it, she began to sing softly in his ear.

"You light me up and then I fall for you
You lay me down and then I call for you
Stumbling on reasons that are far and few
I'd let it all come down and then some for you

Pretty baby don't you leave me
I have been saving smiles for you
Pretty baby why can't you see
You're the one that I belong to
I'll be the embrace that keeps you warm
If you're the sun that breaks the storm
I'll be alright
and I'll sleep tight
As long as you keep coming round
Oh pretty baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesse smiled down at her and kissed her gently. "Don't scare me like that again...please?" he asked, his forehead resting against hers. His eyes begged for her to stay with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Brandon paused, the song filling him as he kissed her neck a little more passionately. His arms tightened around her, shortly slightly so that he could sit her on his lap. Her voice filled his mind, but only increased the feeling.gs he'd already had but was reluctant to act on because of the healing thing.

Kalya nodded, careful to keep the fear from her eyes. She hadn't planned it that time...the ghosts were getting so strong...too strong..."I won't ..."she whispered softly, that being all she could really say at the moment. Trying to ignore the bandages around her wrists she Tucker then against his chest and sighed. "I'm sorry..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Kylia's voice caught slightly, smiling happily, looking as though she was in total bliss as she continued to sing. Her leg seemed to heal faster as she did so, finally closing up. She shifted so her legs were wrapped around his waist, clinging to him.

Jesse watched her for a long moment before he kissed her again. "It's alright, you couldn't help it," he murmered softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Brandon smiled, his own mind in sync with the needs caused by her song as he skipped his hands under the edge of the back of her shirt. His kisses trailed up her neck, then her jawline before finding her lips again. Then they grew deeper and longer as he shifted her further onto his lap, as close as possible.

Kalya shook her head, biting her lip to keep away tears. "I should be able to beat them Jesse. Its my fault...I'm not strong enough." Her voice cracked as he eyes drew back to her wrists again. She shivered, forcing herself to Continue, "A minute later Jesse...I..it would've been to late.."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 am

Jesse held her tight, refusing to hear her words. "It's not your fault," he murmered determinedly. "I should have never left you. I promise to never leave your side again." He held her closer, hoping she wouldn't argue.

Kylia kissed him back, lifting his shirt off and running her hands over his exposed skin, the tips of her fingers barely brushing against his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 am

Kalya nodded, not trusting herself at all. "Never." She murmured softly. "And it wasn't your fault. You shouldn't have to protect me from myself. I should be able to do that..." She hid her face in his chest, tears slipping.g down her cheeks. "I'm sorry...."

Brandon shivered, laying back a little as he slid his hands further under her shirt, exploring the skin before slipping it off. His lips slowly trailed down from her lips to her chest.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:04 am

Kylia was getting impatient. She wanted him and wanted him now. She started to sing again, her voice breathy and seductive as she clung to him, her eyes closing happily as her mind followed his kisses.

Jesse kissed the tears away from her cheeks as he held her. "It's alright," he said softly, then kissed her neck. "It's going to be ok. I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 am

Brandon smiled, his hands quickly slipping off her remaining clothing and exploring the area with one hand as the other worked on his own in an attempt to speed up. His kisses became more hungry as they traveled lower along with his hand.

Kalya shivered at the kiss, petting her eyes close a little. Mumbled words left her lips, none of them clear enough to be understood. She carefully kept her hands in balls against his chest in an attempt not to have to look at them.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:20 am

Jesse kissed down her neck and across her collar bone in an attempt to quiet her. He didn't want to hear apologies or how she should have been stronger. He was just grateful to have her with him still.

Kylia let out a soft, pleasured sound, her hands moving to help him as she pressed her lips to his neck, just below his ear, singing softly, adding a slight more power to it. She wanted him to hurry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:06 am

Kalya shivered, her mumbled words dying away as she focused on him. Her arms tucked around his neck as she sighed, trying to push away the guilt and self-hate building in her mind. Just focus on Jesse, she decided, for know just focus on him.

Brandon finished removing his clothing and ran the kisses the rest of the way along her body before moving back up and becoming one, unable to keep from it any longer, a soft moan escaping him as he moved.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum