the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFD

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TFD             - Page 2 Empty Re: TFD

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:12 am

Kylia smiled happily, soft sounds of pleasure escaping her as she clung to him, loosing herself. More than once his name fell happily from her lips and she refused to let go, even as she fell asleep.

Jesse continued to kiss her, his hands moving slowly along her body in his attempt to prove she was loved and deserved love. He didn't want to do anything to extensive seeing as how both of them were still recovering from major blood loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Brandon smiled, watching her for a moment before placing a kiss on her forehead and rolling over so that he was still slightly inside her but could hold her close in a cuddle like position. "Love you.." he whispered before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Kalya shivered, tucking herself completely against him as she pushed thought away in an effort to forget. Instead she kissed him, Ger own hands stayingout of sight as she did. "I love you."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 am

"I love you," Jesse murmered as he held her, keeping her close.

A soft smile came to Kylia's lips as she clung to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days later Kylia was in her nest, brushing her hair out. She glanced over the edge of the rafters, her eyes locked on the snow outside. Part of her wanted to go out so she could streach her wings, but the other part of her knew she would never make it out there. This left her in a slight meloncholy state, her hair brush slowly lowering into her lap as she day dreamed of days where she could fly over the ocean and flirt with the sea spray.

Jesse walked with Kalya down to the kitchen to make her some food. He was a little weak on his feet, but did his best to make it so that he was strong for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:46 am

Brandon watched her for a moment, silent as he gathered his thoughts. "We need to get out of here. The facility I mean. " his voice was quiet and thoughtful. "I think I know how...but the chance is small....I heard of a new girl whose spose to have strong powers..weather powers....."

Kalya's face held a careful smile, her movements no t any worse off really than Jesse's. But it was as if she were going through the motions, her eyes all but dead. She had gone quiet after awhile, her mind caught up in he guilt and self hate from what had happened. Sure she spoke, laughed even...but it was like she wasn't really there...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:51 am

Kylia blinked, noticing she was being talked to. "Huh?" She blushed slightly at being caught day dreaming, but figured she'd get away with it with a few simple kisses. She set the brush down and leaned over, kissing him with a small smile. "Sorry, I was thinking and I didn't hear what you said...something about the weather?"

Jesse swayed slightly, his light flickering. He was still having trouble recovering. He almost felt as if all the life had been sucked from him. He forgot about the stairs and tripped when they reached them, letting go of her hand just before he went tumbling down them, landing in a heap at the bottom.

Austin was sitting in his usual spot in the trees. He liked the gardens because no one could see him. If no one could see him, he wouldn't have to talk to anyone. If he didn't have to talk to anyone, they would never know that he was mute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 am

Brandon grinned nd kissed her back, easily distracted he was. Adding in a few kisses of his own he had to force himself to go back. To his point. "I think I know a way out of here. A girl is spose to be arriving today. She has weather powers if the new I got was right. The only catch here is I don't have a clue about the girl's mental state."

Kalya's eyes watcher him fall, the scream coming a bit too late for a normal reaction as she went flying down the stairs to reach him. She was trembling at the bottom, her body not ready for this sort of thing, the fast movement and excitement. "Jesse! On my...Jesse please ...are you okay?"

Kristy stood there shivering, her eyes glued on the big doors before her. "This is the place..." her voice was soft and the talk guard beside her nodded with an apologetic smile.
"Yes Miss it is, you're gonna have to go in now."
Kristy sighed, then gave a small nod placing her hands against the door and feeling the cold metal sting her palm. "Goodbye then."
"Goodbye."
She slowly pushed open the door and stepped into the warm air, shivering violently from the sudden change in temperature. She held her small bag closer to her body and glanced at the little piece of paper in her hands. "Room 301." She whispered softly then started walking. She would find it soon enough she was sure.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 am

Jesse groaned, his scalp split at his hair line. "What just happened?" he asked, not really feeling as though he could move even if he tried. His body ached and pain throbbed through his side.

Kylia smiled, liking the easy distraction, getting a little caught up in it. She kissed his neck even as he talked, her hands resting on his chest and traveling down slowly, unbuttoning it as she went. "Oh, that's interesting," she murmered as she kissed across his chest. She liked being distracted.

Austin sighed as he walked towards his room which was room 304. It felt like it was going to take forever. He passed a girl with a paper in her hand and smirked slight. She was going the wrong way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:26 am

Kalya shook harder, her eyes darting this way and that as she tried to figure out what to to. "You..you fell down the stairs." She managed to say, her ghosts creeping in. She shook her head, managing to ignore all but the single good one. Its words made sense and she nodded slightly, lifting him into the air with her mind. "I'm going to take you back to the room. "

Brandon shivered, laying back on the floor as he smiled, the kisses sending interesting feelings down his body."Umm..hmmmm." he muttered, his hands slipping down to tease her thighs, rubbing against the cloth on then but nothing else.. "It is..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:29 am

Kristy glanced at the guy, then at the room numbers before turning to face him hesitantly. "Um.excuse me could you by chance point me in the right direction? I'm spose to be in room 301." She kept her voice soft and sweet, her eyes hopeful.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:37 am

Kylia grinned as her hands slipped into his pants, a soft song escaping her lips as she sang in his ear. She liked this distraction stuff. She still only got about half of what he was telling her.

Jesse gave a slight groan as he moved, wincing as a sharp pain shot through his side. He focused on his light, making it brighter in an effort to keep his mind off of his body.

Austin turned and looked at her, really wishing she hadn't spoke to him. He gave a small nod and motioned for her to follow him. He was going that way anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Brandon groaned, one of his hands pressing g against the floor as the other continued to explore her leg outside the clothing. Smiling he gave up on talking and just focused on keeping his breathing even, his eyes focused on her.

Kalya carefully moves him back to his room, gently placing him on the bed. As she let go of her power she bit her lip and stared at him, the panic dawning making her feel more alive than she had since the accident. "What do I do Jesse? I have no..." she felt herself start to tremble. "What do I do?

Kristy smile thankfully and held her bag even closer to her body as she changed directions and walked next to him. She hesitated, chewing on her lip as she glaced sideways at him through her hair. If he didn't want to talk she wouldn't push him. She could understand wanting silence.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Austin walked in silence, waiting for the moment when she wouldn't be able to take it anymore. They always cracked. None of them could ever be quiet very long.

Kylia smiled happily, soft sighs escaping her between her words. Her song grew in strength as her words turned more seductive.

Jesse reached out and took her hand. "It's ok, just calm down," he murmered, blinking a few times as he got his barings back. He pulled her onto the bed next to him, trying his hardest to scoot over so she had enough room, but each time he moved he could feel the pain of cracked ribs shooting through his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Kristy clutched the bad tight enough that hee knuckles were white but she stayed silent, counting things instead. It was a trick she'd learned as a child, and was part of her mild OCD. 1 tile...Silence was healthy sometimes...5 tiles...she could be quiet...9 tiles it relaxed her sometimes, silence.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Brandon groaned again, his fingers finding her pants and undoing them, soon they were gone, followed by her other clothing as he explored her body.

Kalya watched him, curling up next to him with worried eyes. "What do you need? I can help if you tell me what to do. " her voice cracked as her body continued to tremble. "I..I...Are you okay?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:58 pm

"I'm alright," Jesse said, kissing her forehead gently. "I'll be fine. Just a few cracked ribs is all." He rubbed her arm comfortingly, trying his hardest to ignore the pain that shot through him.

Kylia let out a soft moan, smiling happily, her body greedily wanting his. She slipped his clothes off, moving so there was barely any space between them. Her lips moved from his neck to just below his ear as she whispered sweet nothings and sang sweetly, her voice falling from her tongue like sweet nectar.

Austin glanced over at her. You should relax, his voice spoke in her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:16 am

Kristy jumped, her eyes getting wide as a blast of wind blew through the hall. She gripped her bag even tighter, glancing at him then dropping her eyes to the floor again. 13 tiles..14...15..."Was that you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:17 am

Austin glanced at her again and gave a small nod. Yes...I have no voice, he appraised her and sighed. Relax, he said again, gently massaging her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 am

Kalya's eyes stayed wide and worried on him, but she relaxed slightly, the trembling soothing as she balled up her fists, once again avoiding the small white bandages around them, and just watched him. "Is there nothing I can do?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:21 am

Kristy nodded, her eyes watching the tiles a moment longer. 16..17..18..19... Tearing them away sh looked at him, trying to relax as her mind calmed slightly. "Quiet can be nice..." she said after a moment.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:32 am

Jesse watched her for a long moment and took a deep breath which was a bad idea. It hurt to breath, let alone take a deep breath. "Do you think you could splint my sides?"

Austin looked at her and gave a small grin followed by a nod. It is...sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:50 am

Kalya nodded, "Just...just tell me what to do." She said, determination in her eyes. He helped her all the time, this was the least she could do. How...how hard could it be? She took a deep breath and offered him a smile, everything forgotten. For the moment.

Kristy smiled a Little, her hands tapping against her bag now in a steady rythym. 1...2...3
..."How long have you been here if you don't mind me asking?" She asked, trying to distract herself. 4...5....6...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:58 am

Kylia smiled happily as she laid with Brandon, staring up at the ceiling. She let her eyes close slowly then opened them again, thankful for distractions.

Jesse smiled back at her and gave a small nod. "In my closet, there is a box that is wrap and splints. Get that out please?"

Austin looked ahead, quiet for the longest time. He finally stopped in front of her room and turned to face her. Since I was two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:04 am

Brandon leaned over and kissed her softly, his mind drawing back to what he had been talking about before he got distracted. "So...what do you think?" He asked her, his eyes light, his brow furrowing in thought. "Think it might work?"

Kristy winced, her eyes dropping as she gripped her bag tightly again. "I'm sorry" 1 speck on the tile...2...3..4...5...6...7...8...14..."I shouldn't have asked. It wasn't nice..." ...25......26...26...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:12 am

Kylia sighed, shifting her body slightly as she looked at him. She honestly didn't want to think. She just...she just wanted to be. "Sounds great," she said, figuring that was probably the best answer to give.

Austin shrugged and gave a small smile. My room is three doors down if you need anything. Don't mind the others, they aren't going to hurt you. Just stay away from the fourth wing ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:21 am

Brandon shook his head, his mind back to plotting. "But would it work? Think about it Kylia....freedom..." His voice got soft and with.wondering. "No one watching us...free to go whereever....see everything...."

Kristy nodded slowly, 52..53...54...55..."Thank you." She murmured softly, her fingers still gripping her small bag. "This was very nice of you." 67...68...69...70....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum