the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFD

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TFD             - Page 3 Empty Re: TFD

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:29 am

Kylia sighed, going silent. She didn't look at him, instead closing her eyes. She didn't want to think about it. They were never getting out so what was the point in it? It was just more dreams that would be shattered.

Austin watched her for a long moment. You can stop counting now, I can hear it...and you're welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:38 am

Kristy shook her head, biting her lip as she dragged her eyes from the floor. "I'm sorry, its hard not to...." she whispered, tapping her bag with her fingers again.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 am

"Can we talk about something else?" Kylia asked after a moment, her eyes still closed.

Austin chuckled as he watched her. Yes you can if you'd quit being nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 am

Brandon nodded, smiling as he reached down and kissed her cheek softly. "Of course, anything you want. You're wish is my desire." He told her, meaning every word as he rubbed her arm slowly.

Kristy took a deep breath and nodded, her voice small. "I know..I'm sorry." She said again, careful not to let her mind get off track. Instead she curled her fingers into her palms against her bag, letting the nails dig into her skin. "I.." she shook her head and sighed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 am

"Thank you," Kylia murmered and turned so she was cuddled next to him, her leg hooked over his waist. She rested her head in the crook of his neck and sighed, tracing patterns across his chest. "Brandon?"

Austing watced her for a moment, then reached out and gently took her hands into his, coaxing them to unfrul before he held them close. He looked up at her. You really shouldn't do that, it's not good for your hands....how can I help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:52 am

Brandon smiled, wrapping his arms around her and holding.g her close. "Yes?" He murmured softly, feeling as if anything more would break the peace of the moment. His hands gently ran in circles on her back, just soothing motions meant to be nice and relaxing.

Kristy hesitated, letting him fix her hands. "U...I'm just nervous is all. Its worse when I'm nervous. Hard to focus on anything." She sighed, a small smile gripping her lips. That's what made her so dangerous with her powers. They required focus, somthing she didn't have. "I just need to...calm." as if proving the fact she took a feew more deep breaths.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:55 am

TFD             - Page 3 Tumblr_loprlfDod41r09wgmo1_500

^ Austin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin watched her for a long moment, then gently went into her mind and calmed it with his mind. Why nervous?

Kylia smiled happily, relaxing against him and taking a deep breath. "What if I ended up...pregnant?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:04 am

Kristy smiled, her nerves settling finally. "This place. It makes me nervous. But I guess anything g is better then sitting in Juvie waiting for my chance to leave." She sighed, giving him another small smile.

Brandon thought for a moment, carefully picking out each of his words. "I would keep you save, protect both of you. Figure a way out of here so the baby could have as much of a normal life as it could. I would be a Dad..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:10 am

Kylia considered his words for a long moment, then deemed them worthy. She kissed his neck as she shifted so that she was on top of him. He was a good pillow. "Good," she murmered as she laid her head on his chest, trying to think about what it would be like to have a baby. She couldn't deny that she wanted one. "What if I told you I think I am?"

Austin nodded, chuckling silently. I know how that is. Don't worry, it's not to bad. Just stick with me, and you'll be fine. I know this place like the back of my hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:34 am

Brandon's eyes got wide as he watched her for a moment, then the look melted into one of amazement and awe. "You ...you are?" He managed, happiness lighting up his face. "I would say that I'm going to protect you both, I love you both. And I'm going to get both of you out of here."

Kristy smiled, ducking her head slightly as watched him for a moment, a gentle breeze blowing down the hall."thanks." She said, forcing the urge to move, do something from her mind. She just wanted to stand there. It was nice.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:41 am

Austin glanced down at the ground and took a deep breath before looking back up at her and giving a small smile. If you want you can drop your stuff in your room and come with me to mine. I know it gets kind of lonely on your own.

Kylia blushed slight, ignoring the part about getting out. They were never getting out. He really needed to quit saying that. She traced small patterns on his stomach and gave a small nod. "I think so...I haven't cycled in a while...and you're the only person I've been with...." she let her voice trail off before she propped her head up on her hands, her eyes searching his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:11 am

Kristy nodded with a small smile that matched his. "I would love that." She held her bag tightlyvin her hands again as she turned around and pushed the door open to reveal a simple room. She smiled again, to her simplicity was best. Laying her bag on the bed she had to force herself to walk back out of the room. Normally she would have immediately started putting things away, making sure everything was just so, before she could relax. Taking a deep breath Kristy slowly stepped from the room and closed the door, giving him a small smile once again.

Brandon grinned, his arms going around her waist as he gave her a small hug. "That's....that's wonderful Kylia..Just imagine it. Us...parents. " His eyes were wondering and awed as the idea lodged itself in his mind. "A kid...."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Austin smiled and held out his hand to her. Don't worry, I don't bite. He chuckled slightly.

Kylia smiled as she watched him and ran her fingers through his hair gently. "Brandon?" she asked, her face falling slightly. "I don't know how to be a mom..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Kristy giggled, eyeing his hand for a moment longer before placing hers in it. "I should hop not. I don't think getting bit by the the only person I know here would be a very good first day." I joked, glancing around the hall and stepping g towards him with a mother smoke. "Where to?"

Brandon grinned, placing a kiss on her Jose. "That's okay, I don't know how to be a Dad. We'll learn this parent stuff as we go, I think that's how most parents do it anymore to be honest. All we gotta do is be better than what we grew up around and we'll be good."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:04 am

Austin chuckled in her head and closed his fingers gently around her hand before leading her down the hall. This way, I'm not to far from your room. He stopped at another door about five doors down. He opened it and led her in with a small smile. The room was simple, much like hers, but the walls were covered in drawings and the covers on the bed were rumpled because someone had slept in them recently. Sorry about the bed...I never make it...I should probably get in the habit of doing that... He stared at the bed with a slight contempt and then sighed and looked at her. Have a seat, anywhere you'd like and then tell me about yourself.

Kylia thought for a moment and then gave a small nod. "Ok," she said with a small smile. Her eyes searched his for a long moment before taking a deep breath and going back to cuddling him. "Is it ok to say that I'm scared?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:11 am

Kristy smiled and perched on the edge of the bed, unable to help herself as she automatically counted the number of pictures on the wall . "What would you like to know?!" She asked, finishing the counting and able to relax a bit easier.

Brandon smiled, holding herclose. "Its perfectly fine to be scared." He murmured. "No one is without fear, we just learn to conquer our fear if we can."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:19 am

Kylia took another deep breath and kissed his chest. "Good...because I am..." her voice was soft, hiding exactly how scared she was. She burried her face as thoughts of what could, and probably would, happen filled her mind. "I-I love you Brandon..."

Austin chuckled in her mind as he watched her count the pictures, thankful that she couldn't see all of them. They would be there for hours. He gave a small shrug in response to her question, followed by a kind smile. Whatever you're willing to tell me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:19 am

Brandon studied her for a moment, wondering if he was missing something as he kissed her, "I love you too Kylia, more than I thought I could possibly love someone." Watching her still he ran over all that could happen because of the plan he was forming in his mind, and decided it was worth the risk of it all if he could get Kylia and their child out of here.

Kristy thought for a moment, furrowing her brow and tapping her fingers on he leg. "Well, it doesn't take long for most people to figure this out but I have some OCD and I'm a bit ADHD sometimes, its not as bad when I'm calm. And...." She paused, then shrugged a little, it wasn't like her powers were a secret, she had to be special to end up in here...."I can control the weather."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 am

Taylow wrote:
Jesse smiled back at her and gave a small nod. "In my closet, there is a box that is wrap and splints. Get that out please?"

Kalya nodded, her eyes large and fearful as she darted over to the closet and searched until she found the item in question. Quickly shutting the closer door she hurried back over to him and opened up the box, looking from him to the stuff with a bit of confusion. "What now.....?"

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:54 am

Jesse wince and shifted slightly so he was closer to the box. "Grab two side splints and two rolls of wrap," he directed gently. Then set the splints against my ribs and I'll help you wrap them."

Austin watched her and gave a small nod. He did his best to influence her mind so that she was calm, but it was so chaotic inside there it was hard to get anywhere. Well, I can't talk and my powers all have to deal with my mind and with fire. He held out his hands, the palms turning red before bursting into flames. That's why I'm on this side of the facility. It's where the more "dangerous" ones are put. There is suppose to be a harpy and stuff over here. I think the shadow talker is in his room with his girlfriend.

Kylia kissed him back deeply, hoping he'd provide some sort of distraction from her thoughts. What if they got a hold of the baby? What if they killed Brandon for trying to break out? What ifs continued to float through her mind, sending her heart flying with fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Kalya nodded, shifting she was slightly on the bed next to him and digging out the wraps. Next she pulled out the splints and set them in place, trying to calm down as she watched him with panicky eyes. "Okay."

Kristy nodded, slowly taking it all in as she continued to tap her fingers on her leg thoughtfully. "What's it like living here?" She asked quietly after a moment. "It must be nice, never having to hide who you are, knowing that you may be dangerous but so is everyone else around you...it must be nice." She tugged her legs up on the bed and tucked her arms around them. For a moment she was calm, her mind focused on her words. "It must be nice."

Brandon shifted her slightly, letting the kiss continue as his fingers caressed her back, holding her close to him. His mind held wonder and determination. He was going to be a Dad.....He would be a good one. He would start with getting them out of here.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Jesse smiled and helped her undo the gauze and then wrap his sides. When it was done he lowered himself back onto the bed with a slight groan. He looked over at her and again smiled, holding his arm out for her to curl up next to him. "Thank you."

Kylia kissed him back, letting her mind disappear as she hooked her leg around his waist again. She had to let go of her thoughts. She had to.

Austin shrugged and looked at his hands. I guess. I don't normally interact. There is still something strange and unnatural that comes from having someone in your mind to talk to you. Or so I've been told. So I stay here...with my drawings. Or in a tree. Trees are good too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Kristy hesitated, watching him for a moment before legging go of her legs to tap her fingers against the sides of her legs. "Doesn't that get lonely though?" She asked quietly. "I like the silence, but its better to have silence when around people. Its...comforting to have others around...."

Kayla quickly put the box away and hurried back to the bed, crawling up and curling in next to him carefully. "Are you sure you're okay?" She murmured, her eyes worried. "You scared me......." for once the sight of the white bandages on her wrists didn't send a pain through her" she was too focused on him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Austin gave a small shrug again and finally looked up at her, his hazel eyes filled with a slight sadness. I'm use to it I guess...it does get lonely...but you have to accept it after a while.

Jesse gave a small nod as he wrapped his arm around her as best he could, kissing her forehead gently. "I'll be alright," he said with a small smile. "I'll heal. I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry. I didn't even mean to fall down the stares, I just...I felt so tired..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:25 am

Kristy wrinkled her nose, her thoughts focusing for a moment as she studied him. "I don't get it, why would it be a problem having you speak into their minds if its the only way you can speak?" She looked confused, as if she really didn't get it.

Kalya eyed him for a moment with a flicker of annoyance. "You need to rest more. Its why you fell, you don't rest." She curled closer to him, still being careful not to hurt him. "I'm gonna fix that. For now on you don't sleep I don't sleep."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum