the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFD

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TFD             - Page 4 Empty Re: TFD

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:50 am

Jesse stared down at Kalya, wondering how it amounted to this. He sighed, giving a small nod. "Alright, but, if you move from this spot without me, you're gonna get it," he said, kissing her nose threateningly, not that it seemed all that threatening. He couldn't stand the thought of almost loosing her again, and was afraid to close his eyes for that very reason.

Austin stared at her for a long moment and sighed. They don't wait long enough to find out I can't. They suppose that since I can talk to them here, he pointed to his head. That I can also infiltrate their thoughts and that I will, or in worse case scenarios that I'll try to control them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:39 am

Kalya smiled, curling up close to him, but careful not to hurt him. "I promise." She murmured, tilting her head to give him a real kiss. "I..can't even hear the ghosts right now. I promise, I'm not going anywhere till you wake up. So sleep, you need it." With that she gave a small yawn, closing her eyes and relaxing beside him.

Kristy frowned, the wind picking up a little in the room. "But, isn't that a little hasty? I mean, its not like...you've given them a reason to believe that? Why judge you before they even know you...?" she muttered, counting the lines on her palms to relax herself, the wind dropping a little. ONe...two..three...
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:43 am

"It's only natural," Austin said with a shrug. His eyes fell on her palm, watching her curiously.

Jesse kissed her back and wrapped his arms tighter around her. He would wait till she was asleep...just in case. He didn't want to take any risks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Kristy frowned, raising her eyes to him with a bit of confusion. "What do you mean? I can't see how it can be natural to assume that someone will do something, when you don't even know them. That's judgmental. I mean, yeah." Nevermind that people judged her all the time, they had a reason to do that. As far as she could tell, this boy had only been nice to her. Shaking her head a little she dropped her eyes again, slowly restarting her counting. One..two..three...

Kalya was only awake for a moment more, exhaustion settling over her. She'd been to too much recentally, and slept so little. Her body, and mind needing more than she was giving it. Kalya felt better, but that didn't mean she could change herself immediately, if ever. Her thoughts during the day tended to rest on that, on the fact she'd almost ended all of this, forever. That she'd fallen so far, and didn't know if she was done falling.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Jesse held her, eventually falling asleep as well. He kept the room bright to keep the shadows and ghosts away as he kept her pressed against him. Any time she moved, he was awake, making sure she was ok.

"People always judge before they know a person," Austin watched her carefully and gave a small smile. "If you didn't have powers, and didn't know powers existed...would you be frightened that I was in your mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Kalya slept for a long time, as if sleeping away all that had happened, escaping what she wished wasn't reality. Reality was, that even in her dreams she was beginning to feel them again, hear them. They called to her, whispering what she already knew. She'd failed them, she was still alive. Perhaps she should try again, they told her. Maybe she wasn't such a stupid girl, maybe could manage it. They doubted it though. After all, she was the stupid girl. Always the stupid girl. The ghosts would never leave her, she knew that now. They would only grow in power. And she was afraid what would happen when they were finally in control.

Kristy frowned, trying to keep tract of the numbers in her mind. "I..I dunno." she muttered after a moment, the wind racing around her once more. "I think I may be slightly frightened, but I have always been different. It's hard to think what I may have been like if I'd ever had the chance to be normal."
Seven..eight...nine..ten...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Jesse woke for good a while later, and just held her as he laid with her. His eyes searched the ceiling, trying to find a way to stop the voices from taking over Kalya. He didn't know what he was going to do if he lost her. The thought just sent his stomach churning.

Austin chuckled and gave a small nod. "Fair enough," he told her quietly before looking down at his hands. "What brought you here then?" He was trying to change the subject from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Kalya mumbled in her sleep, scooting closer to Jesse as she let the ghosts wash over her dreams. It was hard, keeping them back. No matter how hard she tried, it was as if they knew exactly how to get past her blocks. Eventually she gave up, curling into a ball against Jesse and just trying to keep from showing anything else of what she was feeling at that moment.

Kristy frowned, counting a bit faster as she tried to manage a few words. "I-I messed u-up." She began, the studder finding it's way into her voice once more. "A f-few people got hu-hurt."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Austin sighed as he watched her, once again calming her mind. "It's alright," he told her comfortingly. He gave her a small smile and slipped his hand into hers, giving it a supportive squeeze.

Jesse watched her, his brow furrowed in concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Kristy took slow breaths, making an effort to calm herself as she flashed a smile at him. After a moment she had managed to calm the wind again, counting the lines on her palm even faster. "L-Like that. I m-mess-essed up l-like that."

Kalya eventually woke, blinking slowly then burying her head in his side, just trying to forget the feeling of helplessness the dream had given her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Jesse blinked and looked down at her, kissing her forehead. "Hey," he said softly, stroking her back. "You alright?" He wrapped his arms tighter around her, holding her close.

Austin gave a small nod as he listened and watched her. "We all mess up sometimes. It's ok. That's why we're here. To learn how to control ourselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Kalya nodded, still hiding her face in his chest. She couldn't bring herself to say the truth, finding it so hard to face herself. The fact they were still there, that they still wanted her, was something she wished she would have never learned. "I'mfine." She muttered, her voice muffled.

Kristy nodded, forcing herself to quit counting as she clasped her hands together, rising her eyes to look at him. "I-I guess that's true..." She mumbled, managing to steady her words a bit more.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Austine grinned as he watched her, giving a small nod. "Want to see the gardens?" he asked curiously, hoping to help her relax some. She always seemed so tense.

Jesse leaned down and kissed her gently. "You sure?" he asked, his eyes searching her face. He wasn't sure what to think, but once again the feeling of loosing her in the near future washed over him, making him pale slightly and feel sick to his stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum