the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Coffee Shop Romance

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Coffee Shop Romance - Page 3 Empty Re: A Coffee Shop Romance

Post by Avery Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Kal picked up his coffee and led her out to his car, sliding into the drivers seat. "For as long as i've known you," he said with a small grin. He liked to tease a bit and he was shocked that it hadn't let up around her. She was cool, though. And pretty. And a girl. And Kal was getting ahead of himself. He shook his head slightly, taking another drink of coffee. "Show me the way," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Kelony slid into the passenger side and held her back comfortingly to her middle as if she was snuggling it. She smiled, feeling a little elated at being called "cool." "It's down about four blocks and then you turn left. It'll be the big white one on the right," she said around a yawn. The sleepiness took over her features again, her excitement and happiness also being coated in exhaustion. "I have a question."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Kal nodded and started down the street, keeping her directions in mind. A big white one on the right. "You gotta question?" He asked, pausing for a second. "Alright, shoot," he said, glancing at her occassionally with a quick smile. He wondered what she wanted to ak. He wasn't going very fast, as though he was delaying leaving her, but she didn't seem to say anything about it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Kelony gave a small nod and looked over at him. "If I asked you to come to my next show, would you?" she gave a small, playful smile, her eyes seeming to pose the question as a challenge. "I know we haven't known each other long, but who knows. Maybe you'll enjoy it." She gave a small shrug, looking back out the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:30 am

Kal's eyes tightened, and he stared out the window. "No." Was all he said. He wasn't going to some theatre show just because he was getting along with a girl he had just meant earlier in the day. He didn't like the theatre and he didn't think he would ever like it. He wouldn't try to like it, either. Now, his stubbornness was coming out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:53 am

Kelony shrugged and watched as the cars and houses went by, the only thing fill the silence being the sounds of the city and her yawns. She was to tired to try and keep up a conversation, but she liked just being there with him. She felt her eyes start to close as she leaned against his seat, falling asleep for the brief time it took to get to her house. As soon as the car came to a stop her eyes shot open and she stretched, convincing herself that she had only closed her eyes and not actually fallen asleep. She turned to Kal and gave a warm smile. "Thank you for bringing me home, I really appreciate it." Her eyes searched his face for a long moment before she leaned over and kissed his cheek gently. As she got out, she left a ticket on his passenger seat for her next performance.
When she closed the door, the threatening rain began to pour and she ran up to the porch, shivering from the cold. She managed to get it unlocked before diving inside and finding her room. She stripped and dressed in warms sweats and crawled beneath the sheets. Thankfully she didn't have anything except for rehearsals that next day. She was looking forward to the sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 am

Kal drove home in silence, nearly nodding off behind the wheel. He couldn't wait to get home and sleep. It felt like he hadn't in days. The only thing that was really keeping him awake was the thought of seeing the girl, Kelony again. She was so different and odd, and full of life. He had spent the past years dating girl who looked like cardboard cut outs in comparison.

When he finally got home, he reveled in the heat of his car for just a little longer before opening his door. When he did, the light from the car made something shine a little in the passenger seat. he picked it up, looking over it quickly. A ticket. A ticket for a show. Her show. H sighed and shoved it in his pocket, then went in, falling into his bed and falling asleep.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:40 am

The next day, Kelony found herself smiling all through rehearsals. She couldn't help it. Just the thought of Kal made her almost start to giggle like a school girl. She wondered if he'd be in the coffee shop again today. Part of her hoped he would be. She caught the eye of one of the guys that worked on stage with her, they were staring at her. Why? She had no idea. She got up and walked over to her jacket to check her phone, her scene not up. It wouldn't be up for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3