the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 26 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Rose: This would give me an opportunity to escape to the weak book section of the place. Maybe pick up an iPod and some CDs. maybe even a nook, if we could afford it after this shopping extravaganza. "Sure. I like that plan."

Aiden: I pushed the cart toward the electronics. Finally, something I was a little more interested in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Tara: I was interested in electronics, but more like the Sims and stuff. "Do your parents have a computer? Or do you have one at home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Aiden: "I have a laptop. I could probably get you both one when we get to my place." I said.

Rose: Sounds good to me. "No, you don't have to do that." I said quickly, trying to be polite.

Aiden: I smirked at Rose over my shoulder. "I want to. Too bad." I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Tara: "No, you really can't do that, Aiden. I don't ever borrow money from people. Ever." It always filled me with guilt, mooching off of others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Aiden: "Well, it's a welcome gift. Hush."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Tara: I sighed, but didn't give him another word. There was no way I was letting him buy me something that exspensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Aiden: I had a feeling I would hear more later. But, i let it drop for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Tara: I picked Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Lady GaGa CDs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Rose: Neon Trees, Coldplay, Almost Alice, Civil Twilight, and Owl City CDs got stuck into the cart. Yeah, I had a bunch of bands no one's ever heard of. I also picked out Florence and the Machine. I loved "Dog Days are Over"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Tara: "Are we forgetting anything?" I asked them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Rose: "Not that I can think of."

Aiden: I shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Tara: We checked out, now carrying a million bags, and left Target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Rose: "Well, i say we made off pretty well."

Aiden: I nodded in agreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:12 am

Tara: "Yeah...now. Are we going to stay at a hotel tonight or...?" We climbed back into the limo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Rose: "I think we should."

Aiden: "Rose, you get your own room." I said, staring at Tara, a smile creeping across my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Tara: I saw where Aiden was going with that one...hm. What did I think about that? I didn't know at this point, honestly. We pulled up to the hotel and we all got out. I asked the limo driver to wait for a bit, so we could come get our stuff after we had checked in. He agreed and went to wait in the parking lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Aiden: I walked up to the front desk. "Two rooms please, preferably right next to each other." the man nodded, and typed in something on his keyboard, handing me four keys in two envelopes. "202 and 203."

Rose: I heard Aiden ask to have the rooms right next to each other. I shuddered. Great. I'd have to listen to... that. The thought sickened me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Tara: Just because I was sharing a room with Aiden didn't mean I had to...did it? I frowned and went to get all of the shopping bags, the other two following. I couldn't carry them all alone, of course. I tipped the driver and he sped off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Aiden: I took some of the bags out of Tara's hand, handing Rose the envelopes with the keys. "Once we get upstairs we'll sort all of this. Then I have a feeling the cops will want to visit us for questioning."

Rose: I nodded, and crutched toward the elevator, pushed the button, and waited. We walked in, pushed 2, and waited as we were lifted to the second floor. We found 202 and I popped in a key. The light flashed, and I walked in, holding the door open for the others. I let it go as soon as they were in. "Okay, let's sort."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Tara: The cops would question us, and we needed to sort? That bought me a little time before...I dumped the contents of a bag on a bed and began sorting through it. Half of the thing I didn't even remembering buying - we had bought that much stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Aiden: My stuff was easy to find. It was t-shirts and shorts, with a few pairs of Converses and flip flops. I dumped it on a bed. "Rose, you can have 203." I said, not wanting to move much stuff.

Rose: I found my stuff and stuck it in a couple bags. I fished their keys out of my pocket, setting them on a dresser, along with my extra key. "I'm leaving you my extra key so you can get in my room easily if you need me. Just knock first, please." I instructed, and walked out with my bags. I stuck the card into the room, and dumped them onto the bed i wouldn't be using. I flopped on to my bed, and stared at the ceiling.

(ooo i have a twist idea. :3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:44 pm

((hehe, what is it? I love twists!))

Tara: After folding all the clothes into neat stacks, I flopped backwards onto the bed. I closed my eyes, exhausted, but knew I'd have to get back up in a second, anyway. "So, what kind of questions do you think they're going to ask? We need our stories straight, in case it's something involving our powers. I think it's a given that those are to stay a secret."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:47 pm

(Rose gets kidnapped. again. from her hotel room that night, or maybe the next night)

Aiden: "Well, we were doing what we usually do, you can fill in that blank with your pre-story and how you were kidnapped, we all will fill in our own blank, and then we were stuck inside a concrete room with metal chairs for however long, and then we escaped, hid in the woods for a few days, and then Rose was attacked by wolves, then we took her back to the cave, slept, then went and found civilization. Rose can fill in the blank of what she was doing pre wolf attack and while we were out finding civilization." I said. Simple as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:51 pm

((I love your idea!! xD I think we should give them one night when they think everything is perfect, though. So not tonight, but the next night she should get kidnapped. I THINK YES))

Tara: "I love how you don't even know what I was doing before all this," I laughed slightly bitterly to myself. I unwillingly sat up again, and tied my hair back into a ponytail. "They'll probably be here any minute now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:56 pm

(done)

Aiden: "Sorry, you never told me. So, now you have the perfect opportunity." I said. There was a knock on the door. "Speak of the devil" I said as I walked over to the door, and peeked through the peep hole. I loved that term. It was just weird. Two men in cop uniform were outside. I opened the door. "Afternoon, Officers." I said, moving so they could walk in.

Rose: There was a knock on my door. I got up and crutched over. I looked through the little window hole, and saw two policemen. I opened the door. "Hi there." I said politely, and saw Aiden open his door and two more officers walked in to their room. "I'm just going to follow them. Excuse me." I said, and walked by the two officers and into Aiden and Tara's room. They followed after me. I sat on a bed and waited expectantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next