the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 33 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Rose: I heard something. I turned down the volume on the TV. Moaning. Oh. My. God. They. Were. The thought made me shudder. I don't think I could get any sleep with... THAT happening next door. Not wanting to listen to it, I scooped up my crutches and hobbled out on to the balcony, where it was MUCH quieter. All of a sudden, a pair of hands grabbed my arms and yanked me upward rapidly, leaving my crutches. They covered my mouth before I could scream, and pulled me out into the hallway and shoved me into what I thought was the elevator. They put me into a car and drove off. Crap. I was screwed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Tara: Beep. Beep. Beep. God, why did alarm clocks have to be so obnoxious? I groaned and rolled out of bed. It was 4:30, so we had half an hour to get ready and to the airport. I gently shook Aiden's shoulder to wake him up, then got out of bed to find clothes for today. Probably a sweater again...it was cold in Wyoming! Or coldish. I picked a red one, and put a tank underneath in case I was unbearably hot in California.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Aiden: "Did you have fun last night?" I grinned. I had hoped we could snuggle a bit, but... oh well. We had a plane to catch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Tara: "More than I expected," I said honestly with a short laugh. The way Health classes described 'fun' was STDS and...I pushed the thought from my mind, ugh it was disgusting. But it had been nice not to worry about the consequences for once. And I didn't think there would be any. I checked under the bed and around the room for anything I had forgotten to pack, then called down to the front desk to make sure our flight was in order - it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Aiden: I laughed. "Well, that's good. I had fun last night too. You're good." I winked, and pulled on a pair of pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:41 pm

Tara: "Good to know," I rolled my eyes. But it was good to know, since that had been my first time. Which I thought Aiden had known, but...I wouldn't ruin his little ideas if he thought I had done that before. I had too much pride. "You think Rose is up yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Aiden: I laughed, and kissed her. "I don't think Rose is awake yet. She seemed pretty tired yesterday. I'll finish getting dressed and go wake her up, okay?" I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Tara: "Yeah, she's probably still mad at me," I sighed and flopped back on the bed, tired. At least I could sleep on the plane. I heard Aiden leave and unwillingly stood up and went into the bathroom. There was something I had to do, but I couldn't do it with him here. I pulled out the box I had sneaked out to buy at 3 a.m.: a pregnancy test. I quickly used it, and felt my heart stop as I looked at the result: positive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 pm

(gasp...omg wow lol. Tara's worst nightmare XD)

Aiden: I knocked on Rose's door. "Rose? Time to get up! We're leaving soon!" I called through the door. No answer. I slid the key in and walked inside. The bed was unmade, the bathroom door open and dark. The TV was on, volume low. The door to the balcony was open, the wind blowing the curtains back. A pair of crutches lay on the balcony. "Oh shit." I said, and ran out of the room and slid the key into our room. "Tara, we have a problem."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Tara: I fumbled to slip the test into my back pocket, just before Aiden came into view. My voice was shaky from the test, but maybe it would come off as concern for this 'problem'. "What is it? Where's Rose?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Aiden: "I think she jumped, or fell. I'm not sure." I said, worried. I grabbed her hand and led her into Rose's vacant room. "She's gone." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Tara: I went over to the window. "Well, her body isn't splat on the ground, and she couldn't have gotten very far on crutches. Do you think, maybe, someone could have taken her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Aiden: "Maybe. But an ambulance could've come while we were sleeping. We just couldn't hear it because we were sleeping."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Tara: Sleeping. More like getting me knocked up. My heart fell to the pit of my stomach at the thought that I was pregnant. "I doubt it, Aiden. I'm an incredibly light sleeper, and how would she have called one? She doesn't have a cell phone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Aiden: "Oh, i don't know. Someone could've seen her fall and called 911 or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Tara: "Okay, but wouldn't they have told us? Wouldn't Rose have told them to give us some kind of message?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Aiden: "Not if she was dead. Or in a coma. or unconcious. or has amnesia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Tara: "Fine. But we need to find her, we can't just leave her here," Well, I would but I doubted Aiden would let me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:31 pm

bump?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Aiden: "I know. We have to find her."
(is the page acting funny for you? cuz mine is Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:25 pm

(yeah, it's acting very odd.)

Tara: "Maybe we should start at a hospital?" I sighed and looked over at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was five now, when we should be leaving for the airport. I mumbled "I should probably cancel our flight..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:32 pm

(as in, there's no background, and the text box is dinky as hell?)
Aiden: "I'm sorry, babe." I said, wrapping my arms around her. I felt something in her back pocket and pulled it out. It was a pregnancy test. And it was positive. I staggered over to the bed. "What's this? Tell me it isn't true." I choked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 pm

(YUP)

Tara: I snatched it out of his hand and put it back in my pocket. "Let's not talk about that right now, finding Rose is more important."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:42 pm

(hmm... odd.)
Aiden: You will tell me later.I thought. "Fine. I'll walk over, it shouldn't be too far. Stay here in case she just wandered off and decides to come back."

(TWIST IDEA!!!! Guys come back and take Tara!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next