the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 34 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 pm

(indeed. And okay! But what about Aiden?)

Tara: "Okay," I said and sat on the bed, running a hand through my hair. Had I really thought I could keep it from Aiden? He was bound to find out eventually. He would have had to. I wouldn't have told him that way, though, by him finding the test. I noticed the balcony door was still open, and went to close it, but suddenly a pair of arms grabbed me around the waist, and another muffled my mouth. They threw me in the trunk of a car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm

(hehehehe you shall see)
Aiden: I emerged out of the hoteland saw a black car speed off. I wonder why they were in such a hurry. Worried, I picked the lock of a car and hot wired it. I drove after the car.

Rose: I felt something cold. My eyes fluttered open. Was I dreaming? I was back in the cell again. Major deja vu. I sat up, and then everything became clear. I was back. I remembered the punishment they gave me for escaping. The injection that sent a wave of pain through me, and they kept it dripping into me through an IV. I was stuck in pain, and I was strapped to a metal table. I was still in my pajamas. It was cold. I pulled myself into a cold metal chair, wondering if I would escape this time, and if so, alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Tara: I woke myself up - with my own scream. I had a terrible nightmare - I was pregnant. Oh wait, that was reality. Shit. But when I looked around the room I was faced with a bigger problem: I was stuck back in the concrete room, with a weird beeping bracelet around my wrist. Rose was here, too, but I was too shocked to say a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Rose: They threw in Tara's body. I crawled over to her. She screamed and woke up. "Did they punish you too?" I asked, shuddering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Tara:"No, just this stupid wristbands," I tugged on it. Rose was strapped to an IV of what looked like poison."They probably couldn't punish me, because it would hurt the b-" I cut off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Rose: "Hurt the what?" I asked, curiously. God, everything hurt so much. Pain jolted up my body and I screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Tara:"The baby," I whispered, not able to look Rose in the eye. She might as well fund out now, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm

((psst- ok first off HOLY CRAP is it Aidens?? and second of all: !nspired... I had an idea for Maybrook))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Are you even in this chat? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Rose: My scream ended and I heard Tara say 'baby' I looked over at her, wide eyed. "No way." I said incredulously, and more pain jolted through me. I screamed more, and clutched the side of a chair as I tried to catch my breath.

Aiden: I followed the car all the way to... the meadow. The meadow where the kidnappers' hideout was. I backed into the woods a little, and watched as they pulled Tara, unconcious, out of the trunk. My guess was that Rose was in there too. I got out of the car after they went in, and knocked on the door of the hideout. I wanted them to take me. I needed to get in so I can get Tara, and maybe Rose, out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:17 pm

( 'and maybe Rose' lol)

Tara:"It's true, I'm pregnant," My voice cracked on the last word and I broke down into sobs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Rose: I tried not to scream as another jolt ran through me. I tried to crawl over to Tara, and wound up falling on my face. I looked up. "I'm sorry. About everything. You being pregnant, me treating you like crap today, or yesterday, whatever it was,i don't know. But I'm sorry." I tried to get up again, and at least mangaged to get next to her. I hugged her.

Aiden: After a few minutes, they grabbed me and knocked me out. I woke up in a room, with weird devices all over. I was strapped to a table. I tried to wiggle my hands free and failed. Two men walked in. "How would you like to be punished this time, son?" They asked me. "You can be beaten until you're on the verge of death, or we can just cut you into little pieces. Then we'll throw them into the cell where your friends are being kept." they laughed. I thought quickly. "I'll take the beatdown." I said quickly. "Ok then." One said, and they grabbed sledge hammers. I braced myself as the first strike of many fell straight on my manhood. I clenched my teeth, and more came shattering down on me. This may take awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:38 pm

(OMFG)

Tara: I cried into Rose's shoulder for a few minutes then sat back and wiped the mascara from underneath my eyes that had ran. I smiled weakly at her "I forgive you, and I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have used my powers on you without permission," I then noticed that my mind was vacant aside from my own thoughts. "Freaking WOW. This stupid cell disables our powers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Rose: "Maybe that's why we didn't know about them until after we escaped." I thought. Another wave of pain jolted through me. I screamed. Soon they would have to come and change out the poison bag. After the pain was over, I picked up Tara's wrist with the band on it. "I wonder what this thing does."

Aiden: Every inch of my body hurt. I was bleeding all over.Bruises had already blossomed, and I may have had a few broken bones. The hammering on my body stopped abruptly, and they unstrapped me and heaved my barely concious self off the table. They dragged me to a door, and, then threw me in. It was the cell, and Rose and Tara were in with me. Not even trying to say a word, I passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm

I WAS but I lost track... but is it???
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Tara:"I don't know -" My words were choked off as Aiden was thrown into the room. If he was even Aiden anymore. He was so battered and bruised that I couldn't tell. I knelt down beside him, tears brimming in my eyes. "Oh, Aiden...!" Why the hell had they done this to him?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Yes, it's Aiden's child, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:02 pm

ITs LIKE A MOVIE!!! *opens popcorn*
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Rose: "They punished him too. That's mean they punished you, only less severe, because of your condition. That must be what that bracelet does, is punish you somehow. Its just a matter of figuring out what it does." I said, and another wave of pain shot through me. I clenched my teeth and gripped the chair, trying to be strong for Tara and Aiden. I noticed it didn't hurt as badly. I looked at the bag, and it was running out.

Aiden: My eyes opened, and i struggled to lift my head and look at her. Tears were in her eyes, as she stared at the mess that was me. I somehow found the strength to sit up, and wrapped my arms around her shoulders because a) I needed to balance myself, and b) I was trying to comfort her. "They gave me options. This one was the easiest of the two." I whispered in her ear. Muffled animal like sounds escaped from my shoulder. She was crying, and tears sprang to my eyes too.

Rose: I watched the two. They looked so sweet together. One man came in, and ignored the two, replaced my IV bag, and left. Pain immediately jolted through me, sending me to the floor. This bag must be stronger. I couldn't hold back a scream this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Tara:"You're so stupid, you should have escaped while you could," I managed to chastise him, even though I was crying like a child who had lost their teddy bear. I pulled back a little looking at Aiden's ruined face. I ran my finger along a scar that trailed from his neck, up to his eyebrow. Thinking of what they had done to him only brought on another batch of tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Aiden: "I was trying to get in so I could get you two out." I knew that by hurting me, they hurt Tara. "But really, this was the best option. I would be alive, and I would see you again. The other option was that they would kill me." I said, and drew her close again. She cried into my shirt.

Rose: This wave new wave of pain remained in me, stabbing everything with sharp daggers. I fell to the floor, panting as the pain refused to stop. I wished I could just rip the IV out of my arm. But they had embedded it to my skin, and it was deep. Really deep. I face planted, and rolled onto my back, writhing in pain. I don't know what was in that bag, but it was definitely stronger than the first bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm

BUMP! Yo, wanna join my new thread? It's called "The Mystics." Still waiting for more ppl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Tara: was about to go over and help Rose when the door to the cell slid open and three huge men appeared.

"You will be seen now," One of them growled and cuffed us together, then they pushed us down a hallway. We'd be seen? This hadn't happened the last time we were held hostage.

We were put in another room, identical to our cell, but when the door shut a voice echoed in the small space. "Hello, are you wondering why you're here?"

((Okay, so my idea was that Tara's baby will have air power, the missing link, and that we can say air is the most powerful element. Plus the baby will have some influence over water and earth due to its parents. And the organization or whatever wants to keep the child, training it as a weapon. So they haven't tortured Tara yet, the wristlet is to monitor the baby, but when its born she'll be tortured. And because the baby has special abilities it will be born in nine days, opposed to nine months))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm

(omg i like dat plan. See, this is why I moved it to paranormal. it is so much better suited here. :3 hold on, is Rose tagged along with them?)

Aiden: "Aside from torturing us more? Is there another reason?" I demanded, holding Tara close. They'll have to pry her from my dead body before I let them lay a finger on her, and my kid. Hell, might as well call it that now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next