the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 18 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Aiden: "Yeah. Which state did you live in?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Tara: "Ohio...I'm sure you've never even heard of it. You were somewhere beachy but I forget where...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Aiden: "Yeah, I've heard of Ohio." I laughed. "I lived in Florida, then moved to California." I looked to Rose. "I wonder where Rose is from..." I wondered aloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Tara: "I don't know, maybe she'll wake up and tell us..." I watched her sleeping form, then smirked, thinking of an idea. I turned back to Aiden. "Let's wake her up...either creepily or obnoxiously. You pick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Aiden: "I'm not so sure. She had a long night last night. I think we should let her sleep as long as she wants." I hesitated. I'm surprised, I didn't expect this side of Tara. But I liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Tara: My face fell. "I guess so...she is crippled now, after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Aiden: I hugged her. "I'm sorry." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Tara: "For what? Not waking up Rose?" I laughed and pulled away. "It's not a big deal. It's nice to know you care about other people..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Aiden: I smiled smugly. "Cool."

(don't forget about Pirates!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Tara: "And as usual I only fueled your ego with a compliment. And you probably wondered why I didn't say you were hot last night." I rolled my eyes and went over to the mouth of the cave, needing some light. It got depressing to be in the dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Aiden: "You didn't fuel my ego. My ego is average." I defended.

Rose: I kept having dreams of the wolves. Wandering. Alone. Nightmares. I'm surprised I never woke up screaming. But then the scariest one happened. I knew it was demented and exaggerated, but it was terrifying. The wolves were barking my name, mouths watering because they wanted to eat me. The dream faded black as I woke up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Tara: "No, it's huge - Oh, morning Rose!" I quickly switched moods, since I knew waking up to an argument wasn't fun. Yes, I knew only too well what that was like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Rose: "Morning guys." I said as I yawned. It was morning, and it looked pretty late in the morning too. "What's for breakfast?" I asked as my stomach growled.

Aiden: We'll continue this later I said in my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Tara: I rolled my eyes at Aiden, then turned back to Rose. "Choices are pretty limited...you can have fruit or fish."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Aiden: "I could go catch a deer too if you want." I piped in.

Rose: Neither of the first two choices were appetizing. I hated both. But, options were limited. And I didn't want to trouble Aiden, he had to carry me last night. "I'll have the fruit please." At least that could be called sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Tara: An apple, an orange and a banana flew in, and I tossed them softly one by one to Rose. "There. You need a few pieces, because you need to keep up your strength and all that. And ugh, would you please not kill a deer?" I winced at Aiden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Aiden: "Okay, okay." I said, groaning. Under my breath- "PETA lover."

Rose: "Thanks." I said, picking up the orange, the most appetizing of the three, and digging my nail in to peel off the skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Tara: I glared at him. "I'm not a PETA lover, they're over the top. But I don't want to look at the flesh of a deer, all bloody and everything, it's like something out of a horror movie." I shivered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Aiden: "You could cower in a corner. Or I could blind you with my gorgeousness." I smirked.

Rose: They were fighting again? Almost like a married couple. I munched on my orange and watched the amusing fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Tara: "I'm not the type to cower in a corner. I just think it's lame to take a deer's whole life, for one meal. Would you want someone to do that to you?" I rolled my eyes. "What gorgeousness?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Aiden: "I've got lots of goods." I grinned. "What if it was a small deer?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Tara: "Oh. My. Goodness. I can't stand you...no, not even a small deer!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Rose: "Dammit, stop it you two! All you do is bicker, even when Aiden says he loves you! I can see it in his eyes that he means every syllable. And Tara, you're just being mean to him! Why can't you two just kiss and be done?!" I wailed, fed up with the constant arguing.

Aiden: I raised an eyebrow, shocked at Rose's outburst. She was right. Every word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Tara: "He's being obnoxious. And I never said I loved him back," I sighed, knowing I was grappling at straws here. I crossed my arms. "I'm sorry for being mean, Aiden. It was uncalled for, and we don't need anymore tension while we all have to live together in this cave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Aiden: You do love me. You just refuse to admit it. But, we'll discuss that later i thought as I nodded.

Rose: "Good." I said, nodding in approval. I put my hand on the rock behind me and stood up, keeping my bad foot off the ground. I stumbled, and fell down. "Dammit." I muttered in frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next