the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 36 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:43 pm

M.V.:"You don't have a choice, the child is ours now. I am through with them," I nodded to a minion and the three men dragged the victims back to their cell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Rose: They dragged us all back to the cell. Pain still raged through my body. I curled into a ball, the pain was unbearable. I yelled out, my body felt like it was being dipped in acid.

Aiden: When we were back in the cell, I drew Tara close, and tears began to fall into her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Luke: I looked at M.V. "Funny how the dad-to-be thinks he can overtake you." I said with a laugh, looking at the door where they had been dragged out.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Tara: I felt something wet in my hair, and looked up to see that Aiden was crying. I smiled weakly, on the verge of crying again myself, and wiped one of his tears away with my thumb. That man had made it sound like I had only nine days to live. All nine spent in this cell. "It'll be okay, everything will turn out okay. Even if it means that the baby will only grow up with a father...it'll be okay." That was being optimistic, since I doubted they'd let Aiden see the baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:52 pm

((wait a sec... what does MV even stand for?? XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Aiden: "It won't be okay Tara. Don't say that." I said, and rested my chin on her head, and tears continued to fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:01 pm

((mysterious voice...))

Tara:"Well you're going to have to make it okay, Aiden. You're going to have to make the best of it and move on. Just smile and pretend like everything'a okay..." That's what I had done all those years my dad had abused me. Gone to school and acted like nothing was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Aiden: "It's awful hard when you're your own kid's puppet."

Rose: They were so emotional. It was really sad, thinking that Tara would probably die, and Aiden would be left on his own. The combination of pain and the sad moment made tears spring to my eyes. I let them fall as I clenched the side of the chair as more pain roared through me. My knuckles were as white as a sheet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Ah.....
Well Luke's gonna come harass you lot right now XD

Luke: I snickered when I walked into the One Way room behind the mirror ((lets just say there is one... like in Law & Order...)). "You're spending your final days crying?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Rose: I looked up. It was that younger guy. "When I get out of here..." I hissed as more pain ran through me. "...I'm going to incinerate your little 'Organization' BS." I snapped as I glared at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Tara:"Don't say that about your child," I frowned and put a hand on my stomach where there would be a baby lump soon. Very soon, considering the baby was schedule to arrive in days. "Especially since it's partially your fault..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Luke: I smirked. "Hey, I'm just an apprentice. I have no control over this 'Organization BS.' You're damn lucky I don't, actually."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Aiden: I chuckled. "A little. But you said you were ready." A voice interrupted us, and Rose threatened to incinerate them. Great.

Rose: "Apprentice my ass!" I screamed. "I don't give a fuck about your stupid 'apprenticeship' crap! All you've done is cause pain and suffering for innocent people! And you're going to hurt more! If I were back on the streets where I belong, you'd be dead already! I would have shot you, dammit! You and your ugly little boss friend! So while I've been writhing around in pain, that you caused, may I point out, my friends have just been told that after nine fucking days they're never going to see each other again! And you're going to use their kid to take over the fucking world! So I suggest you get your ugly ass away from the three of us, and let them spend as much time as they can together as they can!" I roared as tears streamed down my cheeks and pain fired through me.

Aiden: Wow. Rose was on a roll. She was pissed. Really pissed. I drew Tara closer, just in case she'd turn on her. Last I checked, she was still pissed at Tara. But, judging by how she called us both friends, my guess was that that had blown over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Tara: My eyes widened at Rose's outburst, but it was completely called for. If I had the energy to be mad I would have said something like that. But the prospect of death had left me weak. I referred to Aiden's previous comment as I mumbled, still watching Rose "I neve said I was ready to be pregnant."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Aiden: I leaned in next to her ear. "True." I whispered, waiting for the apprentice's next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Luke: I laughed at her outburst. "You have me trembling. How can I possibly defend myself against you lot, weak and in pain in a cell? I havent the foggiest idea." I scratched my chin and laughed. "You're funny."

((he's british btw... hence his language usage XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

(ah lol)

Rose: That did it. Somehow, I managed to conjure up a blast of flame. It blasted through the window, and it shattered. "Funny, eh?" I smirked, and men ran in, grabbing me. I kicked and wiggled and everything. But they had grips of steel. They dragged me to the Punishment Room, and strapped me down to the table. "Since you were so ill behaved." One man said as he shut the door, and locked it. He picked up a whip and the men flipped me onto my stomach on the table. The table began to tilt upward. "You're going to be punished. Be prepared for a world of pain, Ms. Swan." He cackled, and then I heard a swish as more pain ran across my back. "Hundreds and hundreds of lashes, Swan." he cackled as the pain continued to run across my back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Luke: "Hilarious, actually." I grinned after her, then pushed a button, a brand new window sliding into place where the other shattered. "And now you two. The lovely, parents-to-be." i thought. "Sorry, I mean, parent-to-be and the dead one."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Aiden: I glared at the guy, and pulled Tara behind me. "Leave us alone. You've seen what Rose can do. We can do pretty much the same thing, only with different elements." I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Luke: I searched through his mind and laughed at the scattered, distressed memories in there. "Really? Thanks for noting me. Now we'll make sure the kid's ours." I nodded towards the girl.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Aiden: I grabbed Tara and held her. "Don't you touch her! Take me instead!" I yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Luke: I chuckled. "We don't want either of you, I can assure you that. We just want the baby. Whether or not the girl dies is out of our hands." i thought about that. "Well, it actually is, but whether or not she dies during labor isn't up to us. That kid'll put you through hell, dear." I told her. I tsked.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Tara:"Don't be so cliche, Aiden," I grumbled and pushed away from him. The apprentice had no control of me, since I had mind powers, too. We cancelled each other out. "He can't harm me, because that would harm the baby. And their whole goal is to take custody of our child. Don't "dear" me," I snapped.

Last edited by !nspired on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Aiden: "And you know this how?" I asked, ignoring Tara's remark for now. "Are you the pregnant man?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Luke: "It's inevitable, fool." I snarled at the boy. his name was Aiden. "It's actually common sense. And if you mouth off like that again," I pressed a button that would send a shooting pain through him. "You'll be screwed."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next