the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 19 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Tara: I didn't look at Aiden, knowing if I glared at him Rose would go off the deep end again. I saw her stumble, and I sighed again. "I told you not to try and move!" I went over to help her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Rose: "I'm fine. I'm just stiff, and I want to walk some. Ugh, being a cripple SUCKS! I miss being able to just get up and walk." I cursed.

Aiden: "You're not going to get very far on one leg, Rose." I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Tara: "Yeah," I agreed with Aiden. "And we can't carry you everywhere, either. I guess you'll have to stay in the cave most of the time until you heal." I thought about how boring that would get. I remembered how boring it was having to stay stationary for just a few days, when I had surgery that one time. "Um, is there something you can think of that you could do? So you're not bored out of your skull? A game we can make out of nature? Okay, no that just sounded dumb. But we really don't have many resources out here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Rose: "I really have no idea. But usually an ankle takes six weeks to heal. I can't do that. No way. I've got to practice walking with a bad leg. I can't sit here that long. It's either I walk, or you guys find a city or someplace with a hospital." I replied, groaning at the thought.

Aiden: "I think the best option, and Tara, you can back me up on this, is for us to go scout and find a city, leaving you behind. You can last by yourself for awhile, right?" I said.

Rose: "Much as I'll be bored out of my mind, I suppose I could," I groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Tara: I bit my lip, I didn't really like that idea, but I didn't see any other option, either. I nodded slowly. "Alright. But we should camoflage the mouth of the cave, and how long do you think we'll be gone Aiden?" I asked, trying to decide what Rose would eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Aiden: "I don't know. Three days max. Give or take." I replied hestiantly, unsure of the math or how far in the middle of nowhere we were.

Rose: I looked at both of them, wondering what exactly was gonna happen. All of a sudden, an idea of entertainment popped into my head. "Can you get me a bunch of pine needles please? Like, a giant stack?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Tara: I gave her a skeptical look, but went out to the mouth of the cave and spotted a pine tree. I pointed at it, and a whole bunch swooped into the cave next to Rose. I gave Aiden a 'is she crazy?' look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Rose: "Thanks." I said, as I picked up a few, beginning to bunch them together to make little stick people. Yup. That's how bored I am. Bored enough to make pine needle dolls. So lame. I blew a piece of hair out of my face.

Aiden: The chick has lost her mind. But judging by the way she picked them up and bunched them together, I think she found something to keep herself occupied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Tara: "Alrightey then," I said, clearing my throat. "Well, you have fruit there, and a whole bunch of fish...I suggest eating the fish first, since they'll go rotten," I said disgustedly. "Before we leave I'll camouflage the cave, come on Aiden." We both had to be outside of it for me to cover it with leaves, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Rose: I looked up from my bunching and nodded. "I think I can handle it. And yeah, I'll eat the fish-" Nasty! "-first. Thanks guys. You have fun. Good luck." I said, and smiled.

Aiden: "Thanks Rose. Yeah, lets go Tara." Why did I feel like a parent leaving a kid home alone for the weekend? "No wild parties." I laughed.

Rose: I laughed. "No promises." I joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Tara: I smiled but didn't laugh, not really in the mood for it. When we got outside the cave I piled boulders up against the entrance, then sticks, twigs, leaves, whatever I could find. There was still a hidden entrance, that Rose could use, and I pointed it out to her. Then I stepped back "How does it look, Aiden?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Rose: I looked at the secret entrance I could use if necessary. Cool.

Aiden: "Looks great! And that entrance is way to small for those wolves. Good job Tara." I said, patting her on the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Tara: " 'Kay, let's go then. Bye Rose!" I called as we began through the forest. "Where are we going, anyway? Are we just going to walk aimlessly until we run into a city?" I laughed shortly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Aiden: "That's the plan. Do you have a better idea?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Tara: "I guess not, but it could be longer than three days." I sighed. "I don't like leaving her behind, all alone. Maybe Autumn will come back," I hoped for her annoying presence, for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Aiden: "You never know." I smiled gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Tara: "Yeah..." I crushed a berry and rubbed the juice from inside on a tree trunk, I didn't want to get lost, so I was leaving marks for later. "And when we do find a city, if we do find one, we're going to come all the way back and get her, then bring her to a doctor?" I wanted to be clear on the plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Aiden: "Either that or have them send one of those helicopters after her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Tara: I nodded. "If we find a city, are we all still going to live out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Aiden: "Definitely not. We're going to pack up the shelter, talk to the cops, and see if we can get an apartment." I took a deep breath. "Or go back to wherever we lived before all this." I gazed up at the clouds. The thought didn't sound appealing. I didn't want to leave Tara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Tara: "Yeah, you can go back to being a famous surfer and all that," and I'll go back to having nothing. Living with the father I hated, and the friends that were faker than plastic. Great. "And Rose can go back to...wherever she was."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Aiden: "Come with me to California." I said suddenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Tara: "What?" I stopped cold in my tracks and looked over at Aiden. "That's..." Crazy? Stupid?...Awesome? Amazing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Aiden: "Come with me. Back to California. My parents would love you. You'd love the beach. Come with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Tara: "Are you sure about this? I mean..." I couldn't really think of any reason not to go, but it seemed like too good an idea to be true. I smiled, a very, very small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next