the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 37 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Aiden: Pain jolted through me. I fell to the floor. Damn, that hurt. Is that what Rose's poison felt like? I put my hand on Tara's knee, as sort of a comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Luke: I smirked and pushed it again.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Aiden: Damn it! Cut that out you faggot! I wanted to yell out. But I couldn't do that. For Tara's sake. She was already scared enough. I gripped the knee I had put my hand on, as gently as I could, so I couldn't hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Luke: I caught his thoughts and stopped with a smirk. "My my. Tara, my darling you've picked a wimp..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Aiden: I glared at him. "You're one to talk. Sitting there eating bon bons while we suffer in here, caged up like animals. And she isn't your 'darling' you snot headed ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Tara: "Quit with the pet names," I snapped "You're the wimp. The only reason you feel powerful is because the wall between us, take away the wall and you're no better than us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Luke: "I have no bon bons." i held up my hands. "I DO however, have a button. And you know what it does..." I glared at him and threatened to push it.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Aiden: "Push it all you want! I don't care! I'm fed up with this crap!" I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:02 pm

G2g

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:04 pm

aw man... dang!

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Luke: I raised an eyebrow and began pressing it nearly twenty times. Just giving him what he wanted.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Aiden: Pain jolted through me so many times I lost count. When the internal beating settled down, I looked up at him. "Look, how bout you tell us what it is you want and leave us alone. Haven't you done enough today?" I snapped.

Rose: After what felt like forever, the man whipping me snickered and put his whip down. Two minions came rushing to me, one unstrapped me while the other changed my IV bag. I fell in a heap to the floor, and they pulled me back to the cell. They threw me in, and I landed on my very bloody and very sore back. I winced, as a strong pain roared through me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Tara: I had to squeeze my eyes shut as I saw the apprentice guy send so many jolts through Aiden. I felt cowardly not trying to do something to help, but I couldn't think of anything. When they threw Rose in, I almost hurled. That must have been what my back looked like when my fathe use to whip me. Except this was ten million times worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Aiden: I held Tara close and looked up at the apprentice dude. "Apparently you haven't done enough." I said, glaring. I took off my shirt and rolled Rose onto her stomach and began to blot at her raw back. Judging by the squeamish look she got on her face when Rose's barely concious body was thrown in, I'm sure she won't mind me doing it. Rose's glazed over eyes fluttered shut and she passed out. Poor girl. Both of them were falling apart, and I couldn't do anything to help.

Rose: The combination of the pain from the IV and the pain from my back along with the faint sting of the cloth on the streaks of flesh made me pass out into darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Luke: I smirked and leaned against a wall, relaxed. "It won't be very quick, I promise." I said to the girl named Tara. "They usually die within the first hour, maybe even half of an hour..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Tara:"Don't act like you have extra knowledge. I know fully well that we're the first of our kind, and you all hardly know what to do with us," from reading his thoughts, I knew that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Aiden: I looked up from Rose's back massacre, from Tara to apprentice guy. "So we're unique. That's all fine and dandy." I said, and went back to cleaning up Rose's whip wounds. They really messed her up. Some of the wounds were so deep I could faintly see bone. Looks like when we get out of here we're going back to the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:21 pm

meh! BUMP!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Tara: I'm such a slut, I thought, if I hadn't told Aiden I was 'ready' then none of this would have happened, probably. I coulfn't bare to watch Aiden clean Rose's disturbing wounds, so I turned to look at the apprentice. "It's really sad that you find this entertaining."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Aiden: I'd probably have to hear about this later, once this idiot was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:57 pm

bump?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Tara: Alright Tara, quit being a wimp! I turned back to Aiden and Rose "Do you need help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Aiden: "Um.. she passed out. Wanna try and wake her up?" I asked, unsure really of what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Tara:"Okay..." My brow furrowed, how'd you wake someone up that was in this condition? Actually, were you even suposed to wake them up? "Actually, I think maybe we should let her rest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Aiden: "Well, I suppose that works too." I said, wiping up the last of the blood. "Can you help me wrap this up around her?" I said, holding up the bloody shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next