the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fluff and Kid

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fluff and Kid Empty Fluff and Kid

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Hehe, a chat for Kira and trever to restart their romantics. :3 this outta be fun.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Fluff and Kid Empty Re: Fluff and Kid

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Kira Totani
If you don't know what she looks like PD...
Super strength and speed as powers
Always has her glasses on, smokes and hates her ADHD being brought up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Trever Cane, 18 years old. You know, the dark hair, dark grey eyes, usually wears black cargo pants and a button up black shirt, rolled up to his elbows. and the whole ghost and shadow thing. Erm...yeah. That's pretty much it, you know everything else...

Trever

I was thrown. Into a box. A weird, almost empty box that, if I squinted real hard, seemed to have maybe a forest. Maybe I was imagining it. Was I alone? Where was I? I walked around, my hands in my pockets and my dark hair covering my eyes.

"Hey. Anyone here?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Kira
I sat in a tree, wondering why the hell I was in here. On second im running from Ashe and plotting of ways to kill him, the next I am here. Where was here?

I heard a voice and looked around before adjusting my glasses slightly to make sure they covered my eyes completely. I took out a smoke and just watched the ground below me for the owner of the voice to walk past.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:02 am

Trever

I decided to walk toward the woodsy, area, thinking people might be there. Then I stopped in my tracks, smelling smoke and looking up to see someone sitting in a tree. "Hey, have any idea where we are?" Then I frowned, saying,"It's not the smartest thing to smoke in the middle of a forest."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:07 am

Kira
I scoffed and looked down at him. "Can't you tell? We're in the box. People have told be about this place...." i took another drag and just stared at him. "I'm not a very smart person." the smoking seemed to help calm my ADHD, to some extent. Which was a nice bonus to my addiction.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:10 am

Trever

I smirked and melted away, popping up next to her in the tree. "I knew it was I box, I'm not a dumbass. Anyone else here, or am I stuck with you?" I studied her, clearing my throat slightly at the puffs of smoke.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 am

Kira

I puffed a stream of smoke into his face when he appeared next to me. "Lame trick, kid." I told him before jumping down from the branch. "And yes. You are stuck with lil ol' me until i find away out of this stupid place. And the fact you asked me where we were means that you didn't know. So therefore you are actually a dumbass." I rolled my eyes at him and started to walk away only go have a wall pop up in front of me, keeping me trapped with the dumb guy.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:23 am

Trever

"Well, thanks a lot. That really makes me feel appreciated. Kid? You have got to be younger then me. What's your name anyway?"

Not that I really cared...but if I was stuck with her I might as well talk to pass the time. She looked pretty stubborn, so I didn't keep my guard down and I was ready to poof away at a moment's notice.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Kira
"my name doesnt matter." I told him, my voice stern and my eyes narrowed. I pulled my hood up so the shadows covered more of my face. "And you have no idea if i am younger than you or not. I could be imortal and have lived for hundreds of years." I took another drag from my smoke before dropping it to the ground and putting it out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Trever

You look younger. You've got the whole baby face thing going on. I'm Trever. If you were immortal, then sucks for you." I held out my hand to shake hers, glancing around the box and trying to see if there was a way out.

No way would I be stuck with this girl, I barely knew her and she was already giving me a headache.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Kira:

I glared at him and punched him instead of shaking his hand. "You cant even see my face, idiot." I turned on my heal and tried to walk away again. But once again, a wall came up and stopped me. UGH! so flustering. I punched the wall, only to have it crumble and re-grow.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Trever

I was punched, the air coming out of me in a sharp "whoosh". "I did see your face before. I look carefully, you know." I managed to croak this out, staring at her coldly.
"Punching the walls won't do you any good. Can't get out that way." I looked at her thoughtfully, then smirked.

"If you are too stubborn to tell me your name, I will just call you Fluff."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Kira
I glanced back at him. "Shut up, kid! I didn't ask for you commentary to how I an trying to get out of here!" I snapped at him, restraining from hitting him again. When he called me fluff though, I lost it. Completely and totally lost any restraint I had. I swung another punch, and sent him back a couple dozen feet into a wall. "You will do no such thing. Got it, kid?" I snarled, running over in a blur to meet him. I pulled him off the ground by the front of his shirt and just looked at him, waiting for him to respond.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Trever

I coughed some blood into her face, then melted away into the shadows, coming up behind her. "What the hell? Chill. Out." I clutched my side, glaring at her.

I resisted the urge to just lay down and moan stupidly, and turned her around so we were face to face. "If you'd stop being so damn impossible, we can find a way outta here."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Kira
I wiped the blood off my face and clenched a fist. the nerve of this guy! you'd think a few punches would knock some sense into his thick skull.

"Impossible? I'm not impossible!" I snapped at him. I wanted nothing more than to punch him into the next wall. Or break his arm. Or both at the same time. But i restrained myself. "I can find my own way out."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:30 am

Trever

my voice came out sharp and wheezy, and it hurt to talk, but I talked anyway."You're lucky I don't hit girls, and if you can find your own way out you would've found it already." I croaked. "Oh really, not impossible? You just punched a guy you only met about ten minutes ago, twice. Anger issues, much?!"

I was close to her now, my fists clenched and my face set in a calm frustration. I knew she would probably swing another punch at me, but I was ready to go into the shadows again if she did.

Playtime was over. This chick is crazy.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Kira

I growled at him. Was it his goal in life to be killed within twenty minutes of knowing me? If so i would gladly help him reach that goal.

"I dont not have anger issues." i snarled at him, my right hand trembling slightly. "You just get on my nerves more than other people do." With a termbling hand i took out another smoke and lit it quickly. I took a long drag and puffed it into the guys face. "You better watch what you say around me before i break more bones." She warned him softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Trever

"Breaking more bones is almost impossible at this point." I coughed in her face when she blew smoke in mine, then tried to jump to a far away shadow, only to be shoved back.

I punched the tree.

"Looks like I'm stuck with you, Fluff." Just my luck. Stuck with the most annoying, stubborn, impossible girl ever.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Kira
I groaned as he came back. "Look, if you want to stay alive, just leave me the hell alone! got it?" I snapped at him, my fist clenched. "AND STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I lashed out again, attempting to punch him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Trever

I poofed away, my eyes amused. Then I reappeared in the tree, regarding her coolly. "You sure are abusive, you know that?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Kira
I glared at him and clenched a fist. "yes. I know that." I glared at him and took another long drag. Anger bubbled in me when i saw his amused eyes. My anger amused him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Trever

I regarded her coolly, studying her every move. She was so pissed. Interesting. "Look, maybe if we work together, we can find a way out of this boring hellhole, then be on our merry ways like nothing ever happened. You up for it?" I tilted my head to the side, watching her through a thin curtain of shaggy black hair.

Last edited by Purple Dragon on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Kira

Fine. Let's do it." I grumbled. I wanted nothing more than to get out of here. I turned and tried to walk again. Another wall came up quicky, just inches in front of me. I held back a groan and punched the wall, breaking it down quickly. But, on the down side, I scrapped up my hand pretty badly. Small scrapes littered my knuckles and blood started to flow.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Trever

I appeared next to her, absentmindedly tearing off a piece of my shirt and grabbing her hand. I started to wrap her hand up. "Breaking your hands won't make getting out of here any easier."
I made sure to wrap it tightly, ignoring her twitchyness.
I then kept looking around, calculating how to find a way to get out but no idea came to me. Nothing, nope, nada, zilch, zip...

What the heck did we have to do to get out? There had to be some way, we just hadn't found it yet.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum