the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fluff and Kid

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fluff and Kid - Page 2 Empty Re: Fluff and Kid

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Kira

I glared down at my hand when he started wrapping it. Who did he think he was, to tell me to break or not break my hand. I glared at him, and yanked my arm back from him once he finished. "Any idea's, Kid?" I asked him, looking around. If I was stuck here for the rest of eternity with him I may just have to kill myself. Or him, whichever was easier.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Trever

I shrugged, then tried to use my powers, submerging myself in darkness. For a split second, I appeared far away from her and then was brutally thrown back, my body hitting the tree next to her. I coughed some blood out and wiped my mouth, my vision blurry.

"Well...so much for that, Fluff...."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Kira

I looked around. Something came to mind, every thime we tried to seperate from each other, an obsticle would just get in our way. Maybe that was it, we needed to travel together.

I walked over to him and took his hand with the one he just bandaged and looked down at him. "Try again."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Trever

I blinked several times, looking down at her hand that was in mine. Oh, I see now. Maybe we could get out of here by traveling together. of course.
"I can't take you into the shadows, you'll just get lost in there. Trust me, it's happened before. Looks like we are going to have to do the old-fashioned thing and walk."

I started pulling her forward, and couldn't wait to get outta here.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Kira
I glared at him as he started dragging me behind him. "don't drag me." I snapped at him, picking up my pace so I walked next to him. When walking together we were able to get past the walls. We kept walking until reaching a small clearing in the woods. It was now dark out and continuing would be plain stupid.
"I say we stop for the night...get some rest." I muttered, pulling my hand put of his and going over to a tree.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Trever

I nodded and looked around for some sticks, then threw them in a pile, striking some stones together to make a fire. It took me forever to learn how to do that, but being on your own for a while helps build survival skills.

After the fire was made I layed down and stared up at the stars, my hands behind my head giving my head a sort of pillow.

"If we're going to be traveling together, the least you can do is let me know your name."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Kira
I looked at him for a few seconds. "Give me one good reason a to why I should tell you my name, besides that we are traveling Together. If you can I'll consider telling you." I reasoned with him, pulling thin jacket closer around me. The night air was chilling and cold. It pierced through my jacket easily with the sharp gusts of wind.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Trever

I noticed she looked cold and rolled my eyes, taking my leather jacket off and throwing it at her. "If you tell me your name, I'll stop calling you Fluff. Deal?"
I ignored the coldness, pretty much used to going to sleep freezing, so it didn't faze me as much as it should have.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Kira
I caught the jacket and didn't hesitate to wrap it around myself. It kept menout of the cold which I was grateful for. When he offered to stop calling me fluff I glared at him. "That isn't a very good reason." I grumbled softly. "But Kira." I told him softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Trever

I smirked and leaned against a tree, relaxing. "Okay, Kira. Go to sleep, I'll take the first watch. There might be tigers or something like that out here." I poked the fire with a stick, making sure it didn't get out of control and burn everything.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Kira
Did this guy seriously think I would sleep around him? Not in a million years would I do that. But my body was so tired from the pas couple days. I had barely gotten any sleep lately, and the option was so welcoming. "If you try anything..." I warned him, a slight glare on my face. I wrapped his jacket tighter around me and curled into a somewhat comfortable position to fall asleep. I was out in seconds, my mind going blank as I fell into a deep sleep.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:07 am

Trever

I wondered why she would get the idea that I would ever try something, and also wondered what sort of place she came from if she thought I would do that. I shrugged and scooted closer to the fire, glancing around at every little noise. Sometimes I thought I was getting paranoid, but at least paranoia kept a person on their guard.

After a while the noise in the forest died down, and I watched Kira as she slept. She almost looked...peaceful. Innocent. I guess even the worst devils can look like angels when they are asleep. I rubbed my arms to warm them, and whispered,"Sweet dreams, sunshine."

Heh. If Kira was a ray of sunshine then call me three-legged party chicken.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 am

Kira shifted restlessesly as she slept, tossing and turning slightly. She would mumur softly, her voice shaking. She was scared. Her dreams were actually scaring her for once. "....logan..." she would murmur over and over.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Trever

I frowned, watching her murmur something over and over. Organ? Rogen? I crawled a little closer to her. Logan. Must be someone she knew. She was tossing and turning, and he voice sounded small and scared.

I set my hand on her head and stroked her hair awkwardly, saying softly,"Shhh. It's fine. you're okay." I've had terrible nightmares before too, so I could relate.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Kira
I woke within seconds when someone touched my head. I flipped them over and straddled them to pin them down. My hands trembled as I remembered the dream I just had, but i forced myself to pull myself together.

When i looked down I saw it was just Kid, but i made no effort to move. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" I demanded, glad that my glasses hid my tearfilled eyes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:12 am

Trever

I wasn't really surprised that she woke up so fast and pinned me, so I was able to look at her calmly. "You were having a nightmare." I then melted away, coming back up on the other side of the fire in my old spot. I needed some kind of excuse, so she didn't think I was trying anything funny.

"Besides, it's your turn to take watch."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 am

Kira

I glared at him when he just melted away. I hated that he could do that so easily. When he said it was my turn for watch I nodded. Though, i didnt feel anymore rested from my sleep, i decided to just go with it. I climbed up into the tree and just mentally prepared myself. It wasnt like anything would happen to us, right?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:56 pm

(OMG I LOVE AVATAR! MOMO IS SO CUUUUTE! <<<<3)

Trever

"Wake me up when you get tired, okay?" I knew she probably thought I was crazy for having a watch, because I wasn't even sure if this place is dangerous or not. But sleep leaves me vulnerable, I even felt a little iffy about sleeping with Kira so close. I was tired, though. I closed my eyes and drifted off, fully aware of where a good escape route would be if something found us. I then fell into a deep sleep, my breathing coming out slower.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Kira

I sat up, awake in the low tree branch. I felt the need to leave the kid then and there. But I couldnt. THis stupid box wouldnt let us. So instead i pulled a need out of my pocket and rolled up my sleeve. I tapped the needle to make sure there were no air bubbles before injecting myself in my upper left arm. might as well relax while I was in here.

Once the needle was empty i threw it aside and leaned against the tree trunk.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:58 am

Trever is in a deep sleep, his hair over his face and curled up in a small ball to keep warm. His breathing comes out slowly, and he doesn't stir. Trever stays mostly silent, sleeping soundly.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Kira sighed and put his jacket back ontop of him before climbing back into her tree. She was a nicer person while high than not. She leaned against the tee trunk and watched the fire below. The heat barely reached her, but she didn't mind. She was warm enough.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Trever

My eyelids cracked open when the jacket fell on top of me, and I didn't move. I glanced up and saw her in a tree, a discarded needle thrown on the ground. So. She was that kind of person. I stayed awake and didn't go back to sleep, I was rested enough and if she was high who knew what trouble she could get into.

(...fast forward to morning?)
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:25 pm

(sure thing)

Kira had somehow fallen asleep in her tree as the night had progressed. No nightmares had haunted her, so taht was wonderful. She wasnt awake when trever was, instead she just still passed out in the tree branch with the leaves to shield her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Trever got up and stamped out the remaining fire, careful to not cause the giant forest to burn down. He slipped his shirt back on before waking her up to hide his scars, and pulled his ratty tennis shoes on. He then walked up and prodded her gently with a stick.

"Good morning sleepyhead, rise and shine. We have a long walk ahead of us."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Kira groaned softly when he poked her and rolled over. "what the hell do you want?" she demanded, her eyes narrowed, though she knew he couldn't see them. Yes, she was a much nicer person while high. If she wasn't he would bs on the ground witha broken arm for waking her up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum