the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fluff and Kid

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fluff and Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: Fluff and Kid

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Trever threw the stick behind him, saying,"We better head out. Try to get out of this forest, and find an exit. Get your butt up, or I'll drag you behind me." he started picking up his few belongings, putting his pocketknife in his packet and slinging his jacket over his shoulder. "Get a move on."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Kira grumbled softly and slowly got up. "Fine." She glanced at him. "But watch what you say around me. I might take your arm off next time you use that tone." She warned him, grabbing her own bag from the trees and putting her sunglasses on.

OOC: think they should actually find a city? I think it would be ineteresting if they had to live together....in a single room apartment maybe?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:27 pm

"Whatever you say, Princess." he replied, adding a roll of his eyes. He started walking forward through the dense forest, taking in the sights and not even looking back to see if she followed.

(hehe...yeah, sounds interesting. LET'S DO IT.)
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:08 am

Kira growled and kicked him in the small of his back. "Watch it!" She pulled her hood up and walked off without him, her arms crossed in front of her chest. Yes, she was nice when high, but would not handle any of his nicknames, even in this mental state.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:42 am

Trever was knocked over by the blow to his back, and blended into a nearby shadow before he could fall on his face. Stupid, annoying girl. Who the hell does she think she is?'
He reappeared in her shadow and just followed behind her, so he could watch her every move. He then glanced over her and saw they were walking toward a sort of city-like place, with skyscraper buildings, houses, and a few shops.

"You've got quite a temper, you know that? And, looks like we found something. Let's go check it out."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Kira just smirked at what he said about her temper. "And I'm not even mad yet." She chuckled softly. This was her temper on low. Wait until he saw her really pissed off. Then things would get scary.
"Lead the way, Kid."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Trever nodded and took a step forward, only to have the reality around them bend and twist...turning into a sort of apartment. "What was that?" he asked, talking mostly to himself. He opened the door, only to reveal a solid brick wall. No windows, no other doors...just a room.
He even tried his shadow stuff, but nothing worked. He'd only be thrown back into the apartment.

"...Great."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Kira blinked as the suroundings around her changed. Her body was calm as her mind went a mile a minute. What was going on...? her hands trembled slightly as she walked around the apparentment. "There is one room with a bed. you get the floor." She told him bluntly. the kitchen was stocked with some food, but she worried that they would run out. She didnt like this. She was trapped again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Trever smirked at her sudden ability to cope with the odd change, and sat down on the floor, his back against the wall.
"We'll have to ration the food. And I'd rather take turns on the bed. No fair if you get it the whole time we're stuck here, right?"
He frowned at her trembling hands, noticing how nervous this made her.
"Calm down. I'm sure we'll get out."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:38 pm

"I'm not nervous, you idiot." She snapped at him, sittin on the bed. She started checking the cabinents for any signs of drugs. Anything that would give her a high once this one wore off. She couldnt find anything. And they couldnt get out.
"Gods...this is not good." She clenched and unclenched her hands in attempted to stay calm. "And i already stated that you are getting the floor." unless she was sleeping with someone for money, she did not like people in her bed. It was a space issue.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Trever watched her from under his hair, frowning even more when she searched the cabinets, seeming almost frantic.
"Taking turns would be better for both of us, don't you think?" he asked, also scanning the musty old room. Very funny. Sticking them in a room with no escape. What were they supposed to do, sit around and wait to die?
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Kira grumbled under her breath and slammed the last cabinet closed and let out a nice stream of profanities. "fine. You know what, I don't even care. Take the damn bed. I don't like having to share sleeping arrangements. I don't exactly trust men." she sent him an expression that said 'if you were me, neither would you'. Of course, some of the effect was lost by the glasses covering her eyes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Trever studied her for a while, then looked away. "I'm not like that. Tonight, the bed's yours. Tomorrow, mine. We'll just flip back and forth." He stood up and went over to search the kitchen, finding only a few canned foods. He lifted up a can of chicken noodle soup, and shook it, showing it to her.
"Hungry?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Kira just shook her head and walked off. She tried to close the door, but it kept popping open. She groaned softly and took off her jacket and tucked the sunglasses under the pillow. She curled on the bed and kept her back to him as she closed her eyes. She knew that tomorrow would be a very long day. Even the day after tomorrow. Just the thought of we not having access to we drugs scared her and made her tremble more than normal.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Trever watched her for a while before closing his own eyes, resting his back against the wall. Being forced to stay with this girl could make things... obnoxious. He let out a low sigh and relaxed the tense muscles in his body, drifting off in a sound sleep.

Last edited by Purple Dragon on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Worse nightmares filled her sleep and she whimpered and screamed. Those nights she kept trying to forget. The injuries she tried to supress. App of this and so much more cluttered her thoughts and sleep, making her toss and turn. She wanted to wake, but her body wouldn't let her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Trever blinked his eyes open, realizing that he was falling asleep standing up. In the kitchen area. Holding a can of soup. He frowned and set the can down, trying to ignore whatever the girl was yelling about. Was there a spider or something?
He groaned and pushed himself off the wall, then walked a few feet, stopping when he was next to the bed.

Oh. Nightmares.

Trever watched her for a while, not really sure of what he should do. Wake her up? Hug her? Ignore it? Whatever she was dreaming about, it seemed pretty bad.
He kneeled down next to the bed and pat her shoulder in an awkward way.
"Calm down, would you? You're making it hard to sleep..."
He felt himself turn slightly...worried.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Kira flinched away from the touch on her shoulder. Her body was tensing as someone spoke to her. What they said made no sense in her mind. She couldn't even hear him over the screams in her dreams. Or was it her own screams right now? She couldn't tell. Nothing made sense besides the fact that everything was starting to her. Her past scars, her bruises, everything.
When then hand continued to pat her shoulder, her body went on auto pilot. She woke finally and flipped over, off the bed and pinning her 'attacker' to the ground. Her dark green eyes were wide with fear and her whole body trembled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Trever didn't really resist when he was suddenly pinned to the ground, he guessed that he had it coming anyway. He stayed on the floor, not yet using his power to get away. That would only piss her off even more.
He was somewhat...surprised by her sudden awakening, but he regarded her calmly, looking up at her.
"Hey. ...sup?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Kira saw it was just the idiot from earlier and sighed. She got off him slowly and sat back down on her bed. She pulled her jacket back on as well as her glasses. She needed her drugs and had no way to get them.
"We need to find a way out of her. Before tomorrow." before she started having side effects without her drugs. "that is if you want to stay alive."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Trever sat up and stared at her for a while, sending a small nod.
"Yeah. getting out of here sounds good. ...You okay?" He looked at her carefully, almost wondering what her story was. She seemed so broken, and scared. At least in her sleep. When she was awake, she put on a mask of defiance. But that's all it seemed to be. Only a mask with a terrified person hiding behind it.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Kira lowered her glasses and looked at the guy. "Just peachy. I'm only locked in an apartment with a guy who gets on my last nerve and my drug supply is non existent. So I'm just peachy." her voice was dripping with sarcasm and her hands were clenched into fists. She turned on her heal and left the room. She opened the door and started punching at the wall that blocked them. 
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Trever walked over and set a hand on her shoulder, gently trying to pull her away from the wall. "I have a name. Trever. And don't do that, you'll break a hand." Yeah, he was mildly concerned, and even let some of the concern drip carefully into his words. He also liked her eyes...but he didn't say anything about that.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Kira turned to him and shoved him away from her. "Do not touh me. If I want to break my hand I will break my damn hand." she was not happy right now. On the contrary, she was very mad and very vulnerable right now. She put her hands at her sides ad tried to ignore her twitching fingers.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:17 am

Trever was shoved, but stood his ground, not allowing himself to stumble back. "And you honestly think a broken hand will help us get out of here any faster? It will just make things more difficult." He frowned and looked at her twitching hands.

Then he grabbed one of them gently, without asking, and looked it over, making sure it didn't start bleeding from the wall punching before.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum